Prologue: Chocolate Love

A Day Without You

 

I was about to go inside the cafe until someone stopped me. He asked for help and just grabbed me right away.
 
"Gomen but she's my girlfriend" said him as he pats my head. I don't understand what's going on but I MUST help him.. So I just nodded gently and didn't say anything. 'It'll over soon' that's what I thought.
 
"Oh really?" the girl smirked and pour my head a glass of ice lemon tea. What!? It's terrible okay.. He panicked and just finished their conversation. He took me to a cafe and wipe my head.
 
"Sorry for just now" said him deeply and bowed. "I didn't expect her to do something like that.. Don't worry! I'll treat you as promise!" He said as he passed me the menu.
 
"That's not my intention anymore.. I don't want your treat" I said as I pushed away the menu.
 
"But why? I promise it already and you've accepted. What do you want?" said him in cold voice. I think he's worried I'll ask anything else. That's totally not the point..
 
"I want you to settle your problems with her. I don't want anyone else to be the next me.. You need to settle it as soon as possible. I'm not your friend or what but I just want you to understand. You can't settle your problems with lie" explained me as I wrap my hair with towel.
 
"..." He seems speechless and just look away outside. His haze look pointless and lonely. I don't know what happened to him but maybe I should cheer him somehow? I called the waiter.
 
"Eh? What are you doing?" asked him. He seems to notice me.
 
"It's my treat don't worry as apologize for talking that way to you" I smiled.
 
"Can I help you?" said the waiter.
 
"One love chocolate frappe" we said in a sync. Both of us surprised and look at each other. I laughed and said, "sorry, make it two love chocolate frappe."
 
"You also like coming here?" asked him as he payed attention to me. He doesn't look outside anymore. What a relief..
 
"Mou~ I'm used to.. It's been two years" I smiled.
 
"That long!? I always come here everyday" giggled him.
 
"Haha it can't be helped because I was moving to German."
 
"Souka.. Etto about just now, I'm really sorry!"
 
"It's okay, I don't mind it again."
 
"And about what you said just now... I'll consider about it!" he smiled as we drink our chocolate frappe.
 
"Ja! I'm going now~" I said as I waved to him.
 
"Hope to see you again! Sankyu" replied him as he waved back.