The Tears That Keep Flowing

A Day Without You

 

Eeh!? I choked and turned my way to him. What's he saying.. He freaks me out!! Inoo-senpai seems to notice it and asked me what happened. I couldn't answer him and I said 'it's nothing, really..' We finally found Mae and we went back together. We decided to pass by the cake shop.
 
"Let's hang around here for a while!" said Mae as she grabbed my hand and enter the shop. The shop is so crowded and we can't find any single seat. So we decided to try look for outside ones. 
 
"Etto.. You two are finding a table? Actually we don't mind if you want to join us" said someone. He shows us his table. I actually don't want to join him because I just feel uneasy for him.. But Mae said its okay so I have no choice but to follow her.
 
We sit and ordered some desserts. When I was about to order, someone butts in and said, "2 chocolate love." I'm surprised and quickly turned to that voice and I found its him! I knew it's him.. Because last time he said he always comes here after school.
 
"Yo! We finally meet again" smiled him as he takes a sit beside me. Why is he doing here!? And why is he sitting in this table too?!
 
"He's my friend. And I don't know you have met him" said the guy as he scratched his head.
 
"Ah it's just a coincidence" I said as I titl my head. I really don't know what to say.. I'm somehow embarrassed. Even it's not a embarrassing fact that we have met before..
 
"He's Inoo-senpai's junior" said Shiro coldly. I wonder if he doesn't like Inoo-senpai?
 
"Ah! So it's you haha. Anyway I'm Kaniki Kosuke! You can call me Kou if you like" smiled him. He giggled a bit when Shiro told him I'm Inoo-senpai's junior. I wonder why.. Everyone looks surprised when knowing I'm Inoo-senpai's junior.. Is it that..surprising? I tilt my head and sighed.
 
"Anyway shouldn't you two introduce yourself as well? Haha" asked Kou.
 
"Ah! Gomen, I'm Utsuda Mae! From 2B."
 
"Oh! And I'm Kisaki Maora. You can call me Kisaki/Saki or anything you want."
 
"Then, can I call you Maora too? Like Inoo-senpai does?" teased Shiro. I start to blush a bit. I don't even know why! Maybe it's because no one has called me Maora except Inoo-senpai.. 
 
"S-sure!" I said as I drink some water.
 
"Stop it Shiro! You make her nervous hahaha!" said Kou as he punched Shiro's arm. We all laughed and finished our dessert. We were chatting for quite long and suddenly I got called from Inoo-senpai. I excuse myself to the restroom. I just can't tell them Inoo-senpai is the one who called me. I kind of..shy? Maybe yes..
 
"Moshi moshi? Gomen senpai, I didn't realize your call!"
 
"Haha daijobu~ anyway where are you? I went to your house but you still outside. Your mom kind of worried and asked me if I can call you."
 
What is mom thinking.. I told her that I'll come back late..
 
"Hello? Are you still there?"
 
"Ah yes! I thought I've told her about it *sigh*. Gomenne senpai! You've been troubled by my mom *sigh*"
 
"Hahaha stop sighing and don't say sorry anymore. I never feel troubled anyway so it's okay."
 
"Ah sou.. Arigatou ne!"
 
"Haha welcome! Where are you now? Should I go fetch you?"
 
"Ah no need! I'm fine, hontou!"
 
"Alright then. But you aren't alone, are you?"
 
"Nope! I'm with Mae and..."
 
"And who?"
 
"Ah gomen senpai, I'll call you later! Byee!"
 
-hung up-
 
"Are you done, Maora?" asked Shiro. He approaches me so I hurriedly put my phone to my pocket. Yep it's also the reason I hung up quickly. I don't want anyone to find out! No matter what..
 
"Maora?" asked him again as he waves his hands in front of my face.
 
"Ah! Y-yes."
 
"Who's that from? Why are you so nervous?"
 
"Erm.. my mom! She asked me to come home now." I said it really nervously. I hope he'll believe me.
 
"Ah sou~ let's go home then!" He smiled and pat me gently. I looked into his eyes and I feel so relieved for a sudden.
 
"H-haii.. But Mae and.. Kou-chan?"
 
"Actually they left already.. I decided to wait for you because I don't want you scared and panicked. I scared you will cry and call the police hahaha."
 
"Yamete! Don't tease me! It's not funny uh!" I nudged him and head to our table just now.
 
"Oii! Jodan dayo! Anyway your bag is here!" I stopped and turned to him again.
 
"Thanks!" I run away and I can hear him shouting 'yamete' as he follows me. He got me and grabbed my hand.
 
"I'm sorry okay? In return, I will walk you home!" He smiled gently and take my hand with him. My heart beats so fast.
 
"Ah gomen!" He let go my hand. He scratched his head and we left in silent.
 
"D-aijobu.." I smiled and tap his shoulder. Not long after that suddenly someone appear. He's Inoo-senpai!?
 
"So you're with him uh" said Inoo-senpai from nowhere. He smiled at us and approaches us. "Ah! I just pass by anyway. Ja~!"
 
"C-chotto!" Shiro stop him and whispered him, "You should walk her home." He left us after whispering that.
 
I hear what he said.. I wonder why.. He promised me but he let me down. I followed Inoo-senpai's step. We finally reached my home. 
 
"Maora we're... Eh?" Inoo-senpai approached me and touch my cheek. "You were..crying?" He surprised and pass me tissue.
 
I didn't know if I was actually crying. I don't even know the reason. The tears just start flowing. I can't hold it.. I wiped my tears and told him, "ah iie! It must be a dust! Daijobu."
 
"Do you need me to blow your eyes?"
 
"No need! Ja~ Matta aa!" I waved at him and walk inside. He suddenly shouts.
 
"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you and Shiroi! Ja ne!" He left after shout that. Why? Why he? I'm really confused of myself. I should go take a rest now.
 
Shiro's POV 
 
Gomenne Maora, I actually really want to walk you home but... Forget it! I should just give up and don't make any trouble anymore. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I also don't want to get hurt. What should I do argh!
 
--------------------------------------------
 
It's finally udpate! ^^
How is it? Hope you like it xD
sorry for any mistakes >_< and you can correct my grammar too ^^
I will update as soon as possible :)