Crossroad of Love (Last Part)

Hip Hop Sunny

 

Authors note:

^ (This pic above looks like the slapmoment keke)

Hey Guys! This is the last part of this fic! xD

Sorry for the late update cause I've been busy....with eatingandreadingmoreJeTiFics...lol ;'D

PLEASE IMAGINE SUNNY WITH THOSE CLOTHING FROM THE WONDERFUL OUTING: Red T-Shirt, Oversized dark Hip-Hop Jeans PLUS THE SHORT BLONDE HAIR FROM 'THE BOYS' TIME KAY? XDDDD AND Taeyeon like the first pic ;'D

Now enjoy!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

*SLAP*

Author POV:

Out of nowhere a hand was slapped against Sunny's left cheek. Taeyeon's hand.

Everyone gasped.

 

Sunny's world no, heart shattered into pieces. Not only because of the harsh rejection. She looked up only to see Taeyeon crying. Her heart ached at this sight in front of her.

Everything went silent.

Weird was that Taeyeon was still in her position, not moving an inch away for like a minute. Sunny just didn't know what to do. She wanted to apologize to her for the commotion she caused. Not for still loving her endlessly.

"Look, I- I am so-" Sunny was cut off when a pair of arms were placed around her neck and soft lips crashed onto her plump ones.

Sunny's POV:

....Huh...? Wh-what's going on here??? But those lips.....sweet.

Seeing no reaction from Sunny Taeyeon pulled her closer...by grabbing her cheeks down there with her other hand.

She pulled me closer, deepening our yearning yet passionate kiss. ...

Wait. Are those hands on my ??....

We pulled away from our heated kiss when we needed oxygen. She still held me but loosely. She looked right through my soul with this sincere loving stare of hers.... Wait! Loving??!

"Tae- Taeyeon-ah, do- does that mean-"

"Paboya!"

"...huh?..."

"I've always loved you! Since the day you crossed this street. I always found my eyes following you. I know this sounds so creepy but I knew I was in love with you since then. Still til now... Sunny-ah, sarangheyo..."

I was left speechless.... She loves me too!!? *grinning like an idiot before frowning again*

Taeyeon couldn't help but chuckle at Sunny's cute expressions.

"Bu-But you slapped me..."

"That was just to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating."

"What!?"

"Omo! Did that hurt? I'm so sorry! I was just so happy when you confessed to me." Taeyeon explained while my cheek tenderly with her concerned face.

"*Chuckle*... Don't worry. It doesn't hurt anymore. And I love you too Taeyeon-ah. Since the day my eyes landed on you, my beautiful singing angel on earth."

"Sunny-ah!" she threw herself onto me again, nearly throwing us down to the ground in the process.

"And by the way. I liked your way of the confession. It fits you perfectly, hiphop-bunny-girl. MY hiphop-bunny-girl." Taeyeon said while staring lovingly into Sunny's matching ones.

 

"AAAWWWWW!!! THAT WAS SOOO CHEESY MAN! Yul! Why didn't you confess to me like that?! suddenly someone exclaimed. Haaaaa... My friends. And Yoona nagging again keke.

 

Wait. Are those hands on my ? Again?

 

After a while she moved to my ear and she stated that one, actually two sentences that made me blush madly in all kinds of intense red, seducing  me with her whisper.

"I've been wanting, no. Craving to grab those cute and wellmolded cheeks of yours, that have been calling my attention since the first day. Even through your oversized hip-hop jeans."

...

 

 

"COULD YOU GET UR BUTTS OUDA STREET LIKE RIGHT NOW!!? WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS!! *GLARING AT AUTHOR DEADLY*

THE TRAFFIC LIGHT'S NOT GONNA STAY GREEN ALL DAY!"

....

 

 

Authors note:

And that's it guys! Haha sorry for the wait lol xD

I will write some more for my now 3 JeTifics :D

 

Leave some comments or....not....? >o<

 

Also thanks for those who commented and subscribed! Love ya! <333

Special thanks to AsukaEnergetic Koihaku NotExist ! Thanks for voting! :-D

 

Now Time to hide from the mad crowd....