Crossroad of Love (Part One)

Hip Hop Sunny

 

There she was standing, at the other side of this crossroad. Again, like every day, waiting for the green sign just to pass the busy streets of Seoul, to get to her studio. Yes, she is a singer. A very great and talented one I might say.

She always hums a tune so harmonious with that perfect nice voice of hers, that I fell for her at first sight. It happend to me at this crossroad, that was at least 15 metres away from one another. We always pass by eachother in the middle of this busy street in the morning.

She is the definition of perfection. A beautiful angel on earth. Me? I'm the definiton of all bad. A rebellious hip hop-girl you might say...

Ah! Have I already mentioned my bandmembers, who are waiting patiently behind me just to push me over the street when the traffic light turns green? *Siiighhhh*...

Anyways, we're already becoming more and more famous with our newest hit s!ngle in the top charts: I GOT A BOY. Keke. It matches with our concept perfectly since this is our style. The hip-hop gals.

Yeah... You want to know how I got here, at a crossroad with my beautiful angel just across this street, that's parting me and her?? Well...

 

*Flashback*

#In SNSD's studio#

"A YO GG!!!! R U ready for this!? Sunny LOST, Yeah Yeah!!!" screamed Sooyoung madly, enjoying my lost in this bet we had.

"Haha that's just ma plan!" Hyoyeon chirped fist-pumping Sooyoung and giving her a peck on the lips, while both blushed madly. ~Aaawww such a shy couple. A shy choding couple~

"You guys are being sooooww unfaaaiiir to me~~

" "Dont'cha use that aegyo of yours to change our plan, besides I hate it!" Sica, our Ice princess ranted at me. *Siiigghhh*...... Maybe this will work!

"*Pout* Guuuuuuyyyyyss~~~~" Ha! This will do- *SMACK*

"OOOUUUWWIIIEE!! THAT HURT! Tippany-ah~" Tiffany, coming from behind me, smacked the back of my head. Hard.

*MorePout*

"Sunny, there are more from where they came from...... JESSSSSIIIIEE!!!" ViolentBipolarFany exclaimed, already standing beside her 'Jessi', with her arms looped through sica's arm, giving her a pair of crescent moon eyes with the occasional wink and liplick here and there to blushing Jessica, making me immediately stop, just to poke my tongue against my inner cheek. Siiighhhh... So much for my trump card...

*Smoooccchh* *pant* *Smoooooocchhh*

What the hel-??! I turned to my left and saw YoonYul already making out on our couch. Our ONLY couch, to rest on.

Since when were they here?...

"....What?" YoonYul both asked at the same time, after a while of more making out... On our couch.

"Nothing" everyone said. Eeewww! I will not sit there again.

"I'M HUNGRYYYYY HYOOO!~~~" Aish! Shikshin on the way....

"Aish... Come, let us fill this eternal hole of yours with delicious food..." Hoyeon said while dragging the overly happy Sooyoung with her to the small kitchen.

"Don't worry Hyo, you are the most delicious for me!!" Hyoyeon just blushed, still dragging her.

"Ehhrrmm....anyways. Unnie... You have to do it...You lost. We just want to help you." our sincere maknae, in our group, said to me with understanding and thoughtful eyes.

*Siiiiggggghhhh*....There isnothing I can do anymore. I have to take the consequences from losing this bet.

"Okay. I will do it! I will confess to Kim Taeyeon, my beautiful walking angel on earth in my own true way!" I was determind to do it. Now or never!

*Smoooch* *Pant* *Smooooocchhh*

"WHO THE HE-" I turned around to see JeTi making out too!!! On the seats that were unoccupied by YoonYul on our ONLY COUCH!!!

*Smooochhh* *Pant* *Smoooooocchh*

"Th- That can't be-..." I turned towards our little kitchenroom to see HyoYoung making out on our table with food everywhere. ON the floor and..... ON THEM........... O-O

"AAAAHHHHRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!"  I screamed in a high-pitched piercing sqreech, that still couldn't match with Sica's dolphin scream.

".....Unniiieess.......!" Seohyun blushed, trying to block her eyes and ears with her hands effortlessly at the same time, because of embarassment, then went to the next room, successfully avoiding her very veeerrryyy 'unnies'.

 

#Flashback end#

 

 

So here I am. Waiting for the traffic light to turn green, and to say the things I wanted to say to her a long time ago. 4 weeks actually...

It turned green, but I was still standing on the ground, unmoved.

"What the-??! Goo!!" everyone said to me, pushing me hard enough to make me stumble on the way near the middle of the passing road, where I will confess to my love of my life. She didn't seem to notice me as she was still occupied with her phone listening to her music. My breathing stopped when I saw her walking directly towards me in slow motion (well duh! There is just forward or backwards! :-P). Omgee!! how to breath again??!! I ended up coughing a bit before recomposing myself. *Inhale* *exhale* *inhale*..... Now or never!

"Eherm. Yo yo mic check! 1, 2, C yo!" Taeyeon looked up to see someone standing 5 feet before her with a stonedexpression yet cool look on her face.  

"Ehrmm... You okay?" Taeyeon asked, stopping dead in her tracks, a little confused, making Sunny wavered a bit because of her overly cute confused expression before recomposing herself again.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Beri Good Yo!" she said, ending it with her famous sign; pumping her closed fist across the other side of her chest, bringing it up to , blowing into her fist, letting her indexfinger reach out. In combination with her y handsome yet cute-looking face.

Taeyeon was overly confused with what was happening before her eyes. Although a little blush was creeping onto her cheeks because of the cool pose.

Now her attention is on me. Good.

"Yo!" I placed my left foot forward on the ground, balancing my weight on my toes and followed swiftly with my right foot to twist my body one time around. All the while handling my arms position right, before putting some of my fingers in my jeanspocket again, like a true hiphop-boy...girl.

Everyone around us watched amused and some even snickered. She looked around confused and at the same time blushed more because of embarassment.

Then I started to take little steps closer around her while confessing to her (NOTE: Who didn't watch: MUST WATCH  Wonderful Outing Season 2 Episode 1 (Pretty Boy Contest)).

"What up girl? I like you Yo!"

Among the now cheering crowd on the street, were very loud whistles and scream-like cheering (The rest of the Soshi's) to Taeyeon to accept me.

She must have been very shocked, 'cause her face went pale. She opened only to end up closing it again. She still couldn't utter a word hours later. In reality it just has been a minute since.

 

*SLAP*

 

(Author POV):

Out of nowhere a hand was slapped against Sunny's left cheek. Taeyeon's hand.

Everyone gasped.

 

 

TBC...

 

Hi guys! Well here is the first part. The second will come someday lol xD

Hope you enjoyed this cliffhanger! ;'D

I should have been asleep by now but here I am editing everything again...