Chapter Three

True Love ♥

Sunny was sleeping in her bedroom until she suddenly woke up in a dark and quite place. Sunny asked in a scared and whispering way what happened to her and where is she but no one answered. She tried asking again but this time in a loud voice. Instead of hearing an answer, she heard an echo.

 

After a few minutes of being alone, fear had suddenly overpowered Sunny’s heart which made Sunny panic and run everywhere to search for a way out of the unknown place. Luck was not on her side, because there was no progress on her search. Sunny felt like that every time she ran, she was just going in circles.

 

Sunny was about to give up on her search but a light suddenly appeared. As the light shine brightly, Sunny felt happy and warm. Out of curiosity, Sunny followed the light and saw a figure that was walking opposite of Sunny’s way. Sunny asked the figure if he was the one who brought her in the unknown place but he didn’t answered Sunny’s question and kept on walking. Sunny ran towards the figure but she wasn’t catching up to him, because as the figure walked further away, Sunny wasn’t going anywhere. It was as if she had been stuck in the same place.

 

While the figure gets further away from Sunny, tears begun to fall in Sunny’s eyes. Sunny was crying but she wasn’t sure to what the reason was. Maybe it was because the figure will leave Sunny alone in the dark place or maybe because Sunny felt like someone special will leave her.

 

After the figure disappeared, Sunny heard a voice of a boy calling her name. She doesn’t remember who owns the voice but she was sure that he was close to her, because every time she hears her name being called by the voice, she felt nostalgic. Sunny tried to follow the voice, hoping that she’ll see the owner and help her get out of the unknown place. But the problem is… The voice was everywhere. Sunny kept on trying to follow the voice but there was no progress.

 

The voice that was calling Sunny’s name was slowly changing from a male voice into a female voice.

 

“… Sunny… Sunny… Sunny!” Mrs. Lee said in worried tone as she tries to wake her daughter who was crying in her sleep.

 

Sunny’s eyes was now slowly opening which made Mrs. Lee sigh in relief. As soon as Sunny saw her mom, Sunny hugged her very tightly in which her mom responded with a gentle pat on Sunny’s back.

 

When Sunny broke the hug, Mrs. Lee asked her daughter what was her dream about, because she was so worried. Instead of answering Mrs. Lee straight to the point, Sunny shook her head. As much as Sunny wanted to tell Mrs. Lee her dream, she couldn’t, because she had already forgotten everything about it. Since Sunny can’t remember what her dream was about, Mrs. Lee told her daughter to get ready for school, even though it’s still a little bit early. Sunny responded with a nod and then started fixing herself.

 

While walking to school, Sunny saw a tall boy with the same uniform a few meters away from her. Sunny squint her eyes as she looks at the back of the boy. Suddenly, Sunny realized who it was. There’s only person she knows that goes to the same school and can still be seen even if the distance was long. Instead of happiness, guilt was what she felt. “Was I harsh towards him yesterday? … No… If I was harsh, I should have hurt him, right? But… if I didn’t hurt him… why did he suddenly walked-out, lifelessly, after I shouted at him? … I didn’t do anything wrong to him… but he did something wrong to Baekhyun, so why?” Sunny thought while slowing her pace as she recalls what happened yesterday.

 

Unknowingly, Sunny ran to catch up with the boy who was getting further away. Due to being careless while running, Sunny tripped on a rock which made her fall to the ground that left a wound on her right knee.

 

While trying to stand up, Sunny saw the boy who is almost out of sight. A tear suddenly fell on Sunny’s left eye as flashback of her dream came. She then realized that the figure and voice in her dream was only one person and that was Junhong. Sunny doesn’t know why but she felt like her dream, the boy leaving her, was about to come true.

 

Sunny tried to ran while ignoring the pain that she’s feeling but it was no use. Because the pain that Sunny’s feeling was too much for her to handle. The pain of what the future might bring to her. “I… should… apologize…” Sunny thought as she slowly walked to school while trying to ignore the pain of her wound.

 

After a few minutes of a painful walk, Sunny was near the school. A guy sneakily walked behind Sunny’s back and surprised Sunny who slowly turned around and saw Baekhyun who was smiling from ear to ear. Baekhyun greeted Sunny and Sunny greeted Baekyun back. Sunny was somewhat happy that no harm was done on Baekhyun’s face even though Baekhyun had been punched hard by Junhong.

 

When Sunny and Baekhyun walked together side by side in school, Baekhyun noticed that the way Sunny was walking was weird, so he scanned Sunny from head to toe and saw that Sunny has a wound on her right knee. Without thinking twice and caring about what Sunny and the other students around them would think, Baekhyun carried Sunny in a bridal style to the clinic.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. You should have told me that you were wounded! By the looks of it, you haven’t cleaned your wound yet.” Baekhyun scolded Sunny, who was sitting in a chair, while cleaning Sunny’s wound inside the school’s clinic.

 

“I… I… was about to clean it…”

 

“When?”

 

“… During… break time…” Sunny hesitantly replied.

 

“Break time?! What if you’ll get an infection? Don’t you know that you might die?!”

 

Sunny giggled at Baekhyun’s last statement which made Baekhyun confused, so he asked Sunny why she was giggling and Sunny replied “It’s because… no one would die with this small wound, you know?” and then continued giggling.

 

After Baekhyun finished cleaning Sunny’s wound, silence filled the air. But the silence broke when Baekhyun said “Sunny, I have something to tell you…”

 

- - - - -

Hello, everyone!!!

I decided to update all of my fanfics if ever I have the time.

 What do you guys think of the way I made this chapter?

Should I update the next chapter like this or like before this chapter?

 

To my subscribers and silent readers,

Thank you for reading my fanfic (-^_^-)/

I hope you guys like it ^^