Chapter One

True Love ♥

A/N: Please listen to this song while reading this fanfic. 

 

It's been three and a half years since Junhong confessed to me and I still haven't answered to his confession yet. Some people say that love should not be rushed, especially if you're young, and that's what exactly I am doing. I'm only being cautious of love, because I don't want to get hurt like in some dramas plus I really want to know if I really love him and if he really loves me to the point where we can say to each other "I finally found my destined partner in life, the one whom I'm certain that I'll happily grow old with."

 

Some boys will give up on trying to make a girl fall for him after less than a year or even less than a month of not being answered. Luckily, Junhong isn't one of them. Most of the time when we're together... He'll do his best to impress me, like being a true gentleman. I hope that Junhong isn't mad at me, because I'm taking too long to answer his confession...

 

It's lunch time and Junhong asked me if I wanted to join him to eat lunch. I refused his offer, again. Even though it's been almost four years, I personally think that nothing has changed in me. Well, except for the fact that I finally had a friend in class, namely Junhong, who me asked me out. I'm still super shy and a nerd. Every time Junhong asks me to eat lunch together, he'll bring some girls with him for me to become friends with. Honestly, I'm happy at the thought of him trying to help me to socialize but I really can't overcome my shyness towards other people that's why I always refuse his offer. Actually, it's kinda weird that he only bring girls when he asks me to eat lunch together.

 

Since I refused to eat lunch together with Junhong, I went to my usual spot where I eat lunch alone, the school's garden. I love the school garden's scenery, because it's beautiful, and peaceful here.

 

While I was eating my lunch, a breeze of wind came. "What a lovely and nostalgic breeze that was." I said after I fixed my slightly messed up hair.

 

"Yeah, it was. It feels like it was the same breeze when we first personally met, right?" Junhong said while popping out of nowhere which shocked me.

 

"You surprised me! How'd you know I was here?"

 

"I'm you're friend, so of course I know where you'll be. Although I really would love it if we we're more than friends." Junhong said while coming closer.

 

I acted as if I didn't heard the last statement and said "Ok, so do you need something from me?"

 

"I'm here to inform you that starting today, I won't be able to walk you to school nor your home for a couple of days, because I'll be busy with drama club activities." Junhong said while... hoping for something?

 

Last year, Junhong joined the drama club, because... I was a member there. I joined the drama club, because I thought it'll somehow help me become less shy. Sadly, I think it didn't work that's why I only joined the drama club for a year but Junhong learned to love the drama club, so even though I had already quit, he's still there and he's quite active.

 

"Ok" was all I could say.

 

After I said "Ok", he somehow looked disappointed. Although he happily bid his goodbye to me and went ahead to our classroom. Something's not right. I don't know what or why but I have a feeling that something isn't right, because even though he left me with a smiling face... I somehow felt like that deep inside his sad. I wanted to ask him if he has a problem but I decided not to.

 

After Junhong left me, I finished eating my lunch, then I walked to my classroom. While I was walking, I noticed a guy brightly smiling under a tree. I looked at the direction of what he was looking at and I saw a... tree? He's smiling at a tree?

 

While I was thinking and looking at the tree, I didn't noticed that the guy who was smiling is already now in front of me, so when he said "Hi", I was startled.

 

"Sorry, did I scared you?" The guy sweetly said.

 

"A-a little." I replied while looking at the ground.

 

"I'm really sorry. Ahm... are you knew here? It's the first time I saw you around here."

 

"N-no. I've b-been studying here f-for quite some t-time now." I replied while, still, looking at the ground.

 

"I see. Are you the shy type?" He asked in which I responded with a nod. "Let's be friends! I'm Byun Baek Hyun, nice to meet you...?" He said while stretching out his arm for a handshake.

 

"O-ok? I-I'm... Lee... Soon Kyu b-but you c-can call me S-Sunny." I said, then I gladly took his handshake offer. "Ahm... B-Baekhyun-ssi, w-why were you s-smiling at the t-tree?"

 

"It's because the tree has a special meaning to me." He replied, then flashed a bright smile.

 

"O-ok..."

 

"Were you going to your room?"

 

"I-I was..."

 

"Is your room in that direction?" He asked me in which I only nodded. "Really?! That's where my classroom is! Wanna go together?" He said. I sheepishly smiled and nodded.

 

While we were walking to our rooms, he was talking non-stop about some random things. I don't know if it's because Baekhyun gives the same good aura like Junhong but every time Baekhyun talks to me... it feels like as if I'm talking to Junhong.

 

When me and Baekhyun arrived at my room, we were both surprised to know that our rooms were next to each other and we were the same year level! It's kinda weird how I didn't noticed Baekhyun before but him being surprised about me was nothing at all. I'm already used to those kinds of things. I mean, even some of my classmates from before didn't even noticed me. Before meeting Junhong, I felt like I was an air that even though I'm every where... there are only a few people who notice my presence.

 

When I entered my classroom, I went straight to my seat next to Junhong. I'm so lucky that ever since Junhong came to our school, we were always classmates and most of the time we would be seatmates.

 

A few minutes later, the bell had rung signaling that lunch time is over. After hearing the bell, everyone behaved themselves.

 

It's been a few minutes since the bell had rung and there was no sign of our teacher nor a substitute teacher going to our class, so from well behaved students... My classmates started to make some noise. Since I finally have a friend, I can join in being talkative. Me and Junhong where talking about some random things until I remembered what happened a while ago. I don't know if it's me but when I was talking about Baekhyun... he kinda became strange.

 

After our class had ended, Junhong went out first, because of his club activities. When I was about to leave the room, Baekhyun suddenly pops out and blocks the doorway.

 

"Sunny, are you good at math?" Baekhyun asked me.

 

"Y-yeah, why?"

 

"Can you please help me in doing my homework?"

 

"Ok... b-but why me?"

 

"My classmates and my friends don't want to teach me anymore, because they said that I'm too difficult to teach to." Baekhyun pouted making me giggle at his cuteness.

 

"Ok, so let's go to the library?" I said. Honestly, I feel comfortable when I'm with Baekhyun. I don't know if it's because he said we're friends or because he has the same aura like Junhong but I feel like I can be me when I'm with him.

 

"Whoa! It's the first time you didn't stuttered while talking to me!" Baekhyun happily said while we were walking towards the library.

 

"It's because I realized I feel comfortable when I'm with you." I said, then smiled.

 

"You're pretty when you smile like that." Baekhyun said which made me blush.

 

"T-thanks." I said while looking at the ground.

 

- - - - -

Hello, everyone!!!

I changed the name of my fanfic from "The Answer" to "Love♥"

I also decided to not make this a oneshot

maybe two-five chapters? It depends on my mood. LOL!

Anyways, I hope you like my update (-^_^-)

 

To my subscribers and readers,

thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic ^^