Chapter Two

True Love ♥

A/N: Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

 

Sunny's POV:

After Baekhyun's compliment, I felt... something weird in my heart... Why did my heart beat fast after his simple compliment?

 

When me and Baekhyun silently went to the library, we went to the table that is closest to the door. As soon as we sat down, Baekhyun showed me his lectures and told me everything that he didn't understand.

 

While I was teaching Baekhyun, I felt uneasy. Not uneasy as to make me stutter again when I talk to him but... Honestly, I don't know how to explain it. There are some questions that I don't know the answer, like why did my heart beat fast? Why did I suddenly felt uneasy with Baekhyun? Why am I even thinking so much about this kinds of thing?

 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun suddenly asked me while I was teaching him.

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"While you were teaching me, I felt like... eventhough you're here, you're mind isn't... It's like I'm being thought by a zombie..."

 

"Really?" I acted as if I didn't understand what he was saying to me. Was I really that obvious?

 

"Yeah... We're friends, so you can tell me everything, ok?" Baekhyun said, then smiled. I've only known you a while ago... Can I really trust you? Can I really tell you everything? Even if you are the reason why I'm like this?

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I lied. I'm so confused right now. I need someone to talk to. I know. I'll message Junhong later. "Shall we continue?" I asked Baekhyun.

 

"Yeah... Sure... I guess..."

 

It's now six o'clock and I need to go home now, so I said to Baekhyun that we should stop for today, because my parents might get mad at me if I stayed too long. Baekhyun understood, so he agreed. We stopped the tutoring, then went out of the library.

 

While me and Baekhyun were about to get out of the school premises, it started to rain. Why must it rain on the day that I forgot to bring my umbrella?

 

Baekhyun noticed that I didn't brought my umbrella, so he told me that he'll walk me to my house, because he's worried that I might catch a cold if I run to my house while it's raining and it's also his way of thanking me for teaching him. At first, I disagreed because the direction of my house is opposite to his but he was persistent, so I gave in and accepted his offer. Honestly, I'm thankful that he's concerned about me but... I don't want to be near him for the mean time, because... my heart... I don't know...

 

Me and Baekhyun were silently walking side by side in the street. Baekhyun was holding the umbrella while I was busy typing a message on my phone to Junhong. In my message, it contained EVERYTHING that happened after Junhong went to his drama club, even the things that I was so confused and didn't understand. I wanted to ask him what I was feeling, hoping that he can tell me the answer.

 

When I was about to send my message to Junhong, my pace got slower making me walk behind Baekhyun's back. I didn't noticed that there were any rocks scattered, so I tripped on them. When I lost my balance, I clicked the send button on my phone and I yelped, then I hugged Baekhyun's back in order to regain my balance. Suddenly, my heart beat fast again when I hugged him. It felt like  time had stopped and the world stopped revolving. I think... I'm blushing right now, because I can feel my cheeks burning.

 

Zelo's POV:

It's finally time for me and my fellow club members to go home. I suddely noticed that it was raining. Why didn't I brought my umbrella today?

 

I was running to my house using my bag as a protection from the rain. While I was running, I noticed a familiar figure hugging a guy from the back. I didn't cared who it was until... I saw a glimpse of who it was. It was her. The girl I've been trying so hard to fall for me. The girl whom I did everything for.

 

Suddenly, my vision darkened. I only came back from reality when I heard her voice yelling at me, saying "Why'd you punched him, Junhong?!"

 

Why? Why?! Isn't it obvious?! I got irritated at what she said, so I screamed at her, saying "How dare you cheat on me?!"

 

"Cheat on you? We're only friends!" She replied while going to aid the guy he was hugging from behind. My heart felt like it was crushed into smithereens from her words... "ONLY FRIENDS"... so I lifelessly walked pass her and the guy, not caring if I might catch a cold. Before I could get any further, I heard Sunny apologized on my behalf.

 

When I came home, my mother saw me wet from the rain and noticed that I was sad. She asked me if I have a problem but I didn't even bothered to answer her question and went straight to my room, because I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I sat on my bed, not even bothering to change my wet clothes, trying to calm down but I couldn't, so I punched the wall near my bed. 

 

After I punched the wall, I still can't keep calm. Suddenly, my phone dropped on the ground. I noticed that there was a text message from her. I read the message, hoping that she'd apologized or explain that what I saw was nothing more but pure coincidence BUT NO it was a message that felt like pouring salt on a wound, because she was mocking me for loving her for how many years. I did everything to make her fall for me but I guess my love for her will never get through. I... should just give up. There's no more point in loving her if she loves someone else.

 

- - - - -

Hello, everyone!

I hope you like my update ^^

I'm sorry but...

I won't be able to update the next chapter

until my one year hiatus.

 

To my subscribers and readers, 

thank you for reading my fanfic~