failed rankings and star king

2PM and JJ Project you are our oppas!

After a half an hour drive, everyone arrived at the studio where a girl stood outside waiting patiently for them. “Min Hae!” Chansung grinned as he hopped out of the van first. “Ah, Chansunggie.” Min Hae chuckled as she gave him a hug. “What’s going on?” Soyeon questioned as everyone stared. “That’s Kim Min Hae the stylist. She’ll be picking out clothes for us.” Nickhun explained. “They’re also childhood friends.” Wooyoung butted in. “Ah makes sense.” The girls nodded. After greeting one by one, Min Hae chose the outfits for all of the girls except for Nana, who chose it out herself. The girls theme was black and white. Joela wore a white laced high waisted short, to emphasise her long legs, with a laced jacket and a striped shirt; Soyeon wore black jeans, a black crop top and a white jacket with one button closed. Nana wore a white cocktail dress with a black ribbon at the waist; Hana wore black jeans, printed black and white t-shirt, a white jacket with a squared design and white with black diamonds encrusted gloves. Cho Hee was the last dressed with simple black shorts, black singlet and a 3 quarter sleeved jacket, buttoned up but still revealing part of her singlet.

For the boys, JB wore a black suited jacket and white printed tee with black baggy jeans and JR wore baggy dark navy jeans, gold belt, black tank top and a white chemise vest over. As for 2PM they differentiated with black and white tanks and jackets. “You all look like a big rich family now.” Min Hae giggled as she looked at all of them. “Who are the mother and father?” Joela questioned. “Mm…” Min Hae took her time answering. “Wooyoung and Nickhun.” She replied as the girls busted out laughing, causing an uproar in the dressing room. “I’m the husband!” Wooyoung shouted out. “Aniyo, look at your figure!” Nickhun yelled back. Just as the chaos continued, it was finally time for them to get on the set.

“…and little sisters!” Kang Ho Dong shouted as everyone came out from the back and sat in their respective seats. After talking about their pasts and how difficult training was with plenty of competition, little sisters were about to dance to 2PM and JJ projects songs. “We haven’t actually practiced each other’s dances yet.” JB spoke out. “Idols actually practice each other’s dancers?” Ho Dong questioned. “Well…” before JB could reply, Cho Hee, who was spinning around in her chair, knocked over the sign next to her. “Unnie!” she shouted suddenly. “Yah!” Joela shouted back, making the crowd laugh madly. “This is a new side we’re seeing of them.” Ho Dong manages to speak out as he almost cried while laughing. “Hurry and pick it up.” Soyeon ordered as Cho Hee tried to put it back but making it fall again. “Waa!” she squeaked as it landed on her foot. “How hard is it to put up a sign?” Hana mumbled as she got over and helped Cho Hee.

As soon as the laughter died down, Ho Dong questioned, “Isn’t it a brother’s duty to cheer up their sister?” 2PM and JJ project were shocked to actually hear this as they only just noticed Cho Hee holding back tears from the pain as she pouted. The girls quickly crowded around Cho Hee as they tried to cheer her up. JR quickly came over, making the girls separate, and handed Cho Hee a chocolate bar. “You look ugly when you cry.” He mentioned as he handed it to her. The audience ‘awed’ at the sweet scene where only the brothers had been jealous of. “Isn’t that a little harsh?” JB asked him as he sat back down. “I don’t care. She’s happy now.” He replied bluntly.

After successfully dancing to their brothers songs, Ho Dong asked the girls to rank their brothers on a piece of paper where they would tally up later. “JR must be somewhere at the top of the list since we all just saw him take care of his cute little sister.” Ho Dong chuckled. JR was grinning, feeling proud of himself. After a few more minutes of talking, the results were in. “Shall we start from 6th place?” Ho Dong announced as all the brothers stood in a row. “Oppa can you just announce it all at once?” Soyeon asked. “Wae?” Ho Dong asked back. “Suspension is too tiring…” “Annoying…” Hana added, “And over rated.” Miyeon nodded. Ho Dong nodded with a smirk and announced it all at once. “From sixth to first…JR, Chansung, Nickhun, Wooyoung, JB and Taecyeon.” Cho Hee quickly turned around to see the girls. “I thought we were voting Taecyeon last!” Cho Hee shouted. “Yah!” Taecyeon yelled at her. “I thought it was meant to be Nickhun…” Nana whispered. “I’m your cousin!” Nickhun heard her and shouted. In the end, everyone just laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone~ How's it going? Last night I went full on with the writing and compared to my other you are my oppa stories, I will probably make it 25 chapters instead of 20. That's it :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ see you soon~