good news

2PM and JJ Project you are our oppas!

“Did you tell your unnie to write this?” Joela went down a bit as she talked to the little girl. A soft “Ne” came out from her. “Can I have a hug then?” Joela asked as she bent down and the little girl jogged over and hugged her. Joela picked her up as JR stood up. “What’s your dream?” JR asked as he held the microphone to her. “Huh? Mine?” she asked as she looked at all of them. “Yeah why not?” Chansung smiled. “I…I want little sisters album.” The teen girl mentioned softly. Joela sat back down with the little girl on her lap who was clinging to her dress. “Signed of course.” Nickhun added in. “I want to play though.” Cho Hee mentioned as she looked at Nickhun then the girl. “Oh me too. Who’s your bias in the group?” Wooyoung asked. “N-Nana…” she mumbled. Nana began blushing but acted like she wasn’t surprised as she flicked her hair. “Okay, who’s Nana’s cousin?” Cho Hee asked as she held her finger up to her lips towards the audience. “You could only know if you’ve watched our TV show.” She added. “It’s Nickhun oppa…” she replied softly. “Ah, ne!” Cho Hee cheered as she got it correct.

The girls one by one signed it as Cho Hee whispered something into Nana’s ear. Nana nodded and walked over to the girl. “Can I take a selca with you?” Nana asked softly. The girl covered her face as she nodded. Taecyeon handed them a Polaroid camera as Nana held it up. Hana sneakily came out in the back ground of the picture. “Yah!” Nana yelled at her while everyone laughed. The two of them took another selca, a proper one this time, as Nana handed both of the pictures to her. “What’s your favourite animal?” Nana questioned as she held the signed album about to give it to her. “Umm…a horse.” She replied. Nana blinked as she drew something on the album then handed it to her. “Mianhe but I don’t know how to draw a horse so I drew hearts and a rainbow.” She smiled as the girl bowed and took her little sister off the stage.

After many awkward and funny situations such as Hana’s y dance and Miyeon’s mimic test, it was finally the last wish. “Go ahead Cho Hee.” JB mentioned as she stood up and quickly picked any card. “For one of your episodes could everyone please swap places with each other? So girls will act older than the boys and vice versa.” Cho Hee read it out. She then looked at the audience then back at the card. “This one sounds like the staff wrote it.” She mentioned as she crumpled it up. “Be prepared to see the switch mission on you are my oppa!” Cho Hee winked as everyone stood up to bow and say good bye.

As they all got home, before they could talk about the next mission, JYP was already waiting for them with news. “Ah, hyung!” Nickhun spoke out shocked as he and everyone bowed. “I have exciting news for all of you.” JYP grinned as he walked over to the group. “What’s up oppa?” Hana questioned as Miyeon slapped her head lightly. “Actually it’s fine if you girls would rather call me ahjussi. It’s a little weird if Cho Hee calls me ahjussi and you all call me oppa.” JYP reassured the girls. “The news hyung?” JB questioned. “Ah right.” JYP spoke as he caught his fist, “There will be a special star king episode where all of you will appear on.” He continued. “Oh? How exciting!” Soyeon smiled brightly. “Hyung…” Taecyeon softly spoke out. JYP just looked at him. “Are you sure their Korean is good enough to appear on…” before Taecyeon could finish, JYP waved it off. “Go to sleep early. You’ll be leaving early tomorrow!” he spoke out as he walked off.

After a long night, it was already the next day and the girls had already woken up and got ready. “Do you think the boys have woken up yet?” Miyeon asked as she thought about it. Nana shrugged. “Let’s go wake them up then!” Soyeon cheered happily as her, Cho Hee and Hana were about to leave. Just then, their dorm room door opened and there stood 2PM in plain track suit pants and tank tops. “Why aren’t you boys dressed properly?” Joela shouted out from the living room. “Yah…you girls know that there are stylists there right?” Taecyeon blinked. “It is there first time…” Nickhun mentioned with a chuckle. “How are you girls awake already?” Chansung spoke out from behind Taecyeon. “It’s because they’re girls.” Wooyoung mentioned.