loser does it

2PM and JJ Project you are our oppas!

“So we shouldn’t take that ranking seriously?” JB questioned as everyone got into the van. “Ne, since we were trying to make someone last on purpose.” Joela replied. “How does making my ears bigger not mean Taecyeon?” Cho Hee asked as she looked back from the front seat. “I thought you meant monkey!” Miyeon shouted. “And monkeys eat bananas…” “So we put Chansung.” Soyeon and Miyeon continued. “So who would really be first?” Nickhun asked from the passenger seat. “We can’t choose now oppa.” Joela mentioned. Cho Hee tilted her head and mouthed ‘why not?’ “We all have our own favourite oppa.” Joela nodded. “And I don’t think there will be a double up.” She added. “Fair enough.” JR mentioned.

Weeks passed by quickly as there was another performance for the girls. “Hurry get on stage!” Wooyoung whispered harshly as he lightly pushed the girls one by one. “We get it oppa!” Hana barked back. The girls were going to perform U-Go-Girl first. As the music started, the set came on and the background was school like. One by one, on the beat, the girls slowly appeared and bobbed to the beat. Quickly, they formed a triangle formation with Cho Hee in the middle behind Soyeon who was the point and singing first. As she was singing, the girls noticed her microphone fading in and out randomly. Cho Hee quickly handed her microphone over to Soyeon where the audience suddenly became louder; cheering on the girls, even if one of them had a broken microphone.

What seemed like only five seconds, the girls had finished their performance. “Congratulations girls!” JB cheered for them. “Ah ne, thanks oppa.” Miyeon smiled as she wiped sweat from her face. “Oppa!” Cho Hee suddenly squealed as everyone looked at her, only to notice she was being bullied by Taecyeon once again. “I’m thirsty!” Cho Hee shouted as she tried to reach for the water bottle. “I’m drinking first.” Taecyeon replied as he held her down with his hand and took a huge gulp. Just as he was about to return it, Nickhun had given her another water bottle. Nickhun slightly glared and walked off. “What?” Taecyeon smiled. “I’m only teasing.” He added.

In the car, everyone was making a ruckus. “Waeyo? If I go I’m going to turn tan!” Nana shouted out. “Is that really so bad? Ghost…” Hana poked her chin out. Nana glared over at her. “Nana, you can just wear sunscreen and stay in the shade if you don’t like it. And Hana, don’t provoke her.” Joela spoke out. “Oh, I want to try out everything!” Wooyoung excitedly spoke out. “I want to try out all the food.” Chansung smirked. “I thought you already have.” Soyeon spoke out. “Yah!” Chansung laughed and rubbed her head. “When we get home, get ready for tomorrow alright girls?” Nickhun spoke out from the front seat. “Ne!” everyone replied back. “We’re going too right?” JR asked out. “Of course!” Miyeon replied back then suddenly blushed. “You already look sunburnt unnie.” Cho Hee teased as Miyeon pinched the maknaes’ cheeks.

The next morning as one by one the girls got up, except for Cho Hee, began bringing their bags out and leaving it near the door. “Who’s going to do it?” Soyeon asked out as she rubbed her eyes. “Shot gun not it.” Hana shouted out from the couch as she decided to ‘close her eyes’. “Rock, paper scissors.” Joela mentioned as she stuck her hand out. “Hana are you going to do it too?” Miyeon yawned. There was no reply back from her. “Leave her; she did it last time anyways.” Joela noted as they versed each other. “No!” Nana squealed as she covered her face. “Have fun unnie.” Soyeon sang out as she chuckled and sat on Hana, earning a grumble from her. Nana slumped as she headed towards Cho Hee’s room. “Just because I put out scissors I have to wake up Cho Hee, hmph.” Nana mumbled to herself as she opened the door.

Just then, someone was at the door knocking loudly. “Cho Hee’s not here!” Nana came running out as she noticed who was at the door. “Good morning girls.” JYP spoke out as Taecyeon dropped Cho Hee on the floor. “Yah!” Cho Hee and Joela shouted out as Joela quickly went to help out the maknae. “Where was she?” Miyeon blinked as she walked over to the door. “Sleeping at JYP’s room.” Cho Hee replied as she tried to stretch. “Thanks Taecyeon, now Nana, I need to talk to you.” JYP’s voice changed to a serious tone.