《人生》¦handbook and cheat sheet!

《嬉、痛い》¦apply open!


the handbook.
1.use the source code or yu will cut you
2.your character MUST be asian.
3.ulzzangs hwangjungjin and leedasom are taken, so don't use them.
4.family part is optional.
5.love interest must exo ONLY!
6.fill out questionnare in your character's perspective. no emoticons please.
7.scene suggestions would be a major help.
8.remember, only subscribers can apply.
9.do not unsubscribe if your character isn't chosen. it makes us feel discouraged and it's kinda #
r00d.
10.password is 
《君が好きだと思う。》. link the 《君が part to a school uniform, the 好きだ to your character's theme song, and the と思う。》part to your favorite fanfic!
11.deadline is june 30th, we want to start on this fic asap!


the cheatsheet.
1.make sure the ulzzangs pictures are hd. please PLEASE make sure they are hd.
2.we aren't asking for a thick paged book, but we don't want a weeny two paragraphs. please give us a good amount of writing!
3.also, try to make this character balance as much as possible. list their negatives and positives. ALSO, we don't know your character like you do, so but as much information as NECESSARY for us to grasp onto her properly.
4.somewhere in the 'summary' part, please put their plotline.
5.idols are allowed to be siblings, all kpop idols except tvxq and shinee.
6.give us something with the love interest area.
7.vivi loves dokis, so be sure to put something heart-racing...! yeah?
8.your character doesn't have to end up with your love interest, but if you insist...
9.make sure somewhere in his personality, you put his plotline or else we can't accept your app.
10.make sure you fill out the questionnare EXACTLY like how your character is supposed to respond. we will take this form of dialouge and possibly use something related to their tone if they get chosen.
11.not all characters will be chosen, so we'll try our best to use the leftovers as background characters and cameos...!

application+turn in, source code