D-Day

Love's Fate

"_____-ah, it's time to wake up~" Your mum drew the curtains and the radient rays from the morning sun shone through your curtains. You squinted your eyes and sat up on your bed. "Good morning omma." You greeted your mum while stretching your arms.

She smiled and replied, "Good morning darling."

It was the morning of Eun Mi's birthday AND Beast fanmeet. And you wished you didn't have to go to the fanmeet—you weren't looking forward to it at all.

You blinked your eyes a few times before your vision became clear. Still half-asleep, you scratched your head while you tried to search for your phone under your pillow.

"And oh! How could I possibly forget!" your mum lightly hit herself on her forehead, "Eun Mi called just awhile ago and she mentioned it was urgent." she added before leaving your room.

"Why didn't she call my phone instead?" you casually asked your mum, sensing something strange. "I don't know, she said it was not contactable!" she shouted from the other end of the house.

It was then it finally got you thinking, you tried to search further under your pillow and you finally found your phone—which was apparently dead. 'Argh! I totally forgot to charge my phone!' Just then, you realised you had to meet Eun Mi at the sub-station at 12:15.P.M. and you were going to be late! Wait, you were already late, you looked at the clock and your jaw dropped in horror. '12:00.P.M.', the clock read and the fanmeet was at 1:00.P.M. 

You started to panic and you immediately dialled Eun Mi on your house phone and at the same time, you grabbed a comb and started to brush your hair.

"EUN MI-AH~!!! MIANHAE~!!!"

"YAH!! ______!! WE'RE RUNNING LATE!!" she literally screamed into her phone. You hopped out of your bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Mianhae Eun Mi~! I'll meet you at the sub-station in 20 minutes, araso?"

After you ended the call, you started to get ready. Because you did everything in a haste, your bathroom ended up in a mess—like as if a war had just happened in there. But in no time, you were all ready to go and you looked beautiful. You wanted to keep things simple that day so you wore a simple dress, pinned up your fringe and let your wavy hair fall perfectly over just below your shoulders.

Time wasn't on your side so you started packing your bag—dumping everything and anything inside. After awhile, you then finally realised that you didn't charge your phone. 'AISH!! HOW DID I FORGET TO CHARGE MY PHONE!' Now you really wanted to hit yourself. 'WHY AM I SO FORGETFUL!' You started to get frustrated, your phone was the most important thing and you forgot all about it. Moreover, you couldn't possibly go out without a phone.

You didn't really know what to do so you stood rooted to the ground and started to think. You scanned your room and the perfect answer was there, lying on your table—your spare phone. It was just there, luring you to use it, but you felt so reluctant to use it. You almost threw that phone away due to the memories that it contained between you and Kibum, but you couldn't bear to. A part of you didn't want to use that phone but you didn't really have any other option. You breathed in, grabbed the phone and dumped it inside the bag.

And also, not forgetting the birthday present you got for Eun Mi, you held onto it and you were all set to go. And before you left your room, you looked into the mirror one last time and smiled at yourself, you wanted to make yourself feel better about going to Beast fanmeet.

You placed your sling bag on the right side of your shoulder, wore your favourite flat pumps and left for the sub-station. "Bye omma!" You waved at your mum who was in the kitchen.

Thankfully, the sub-station was within walking distance from your house. And soon, you saw Eun Mi anxiously waiting for you  with her huge Beast fanboard. 'Oh great. Now everybody's gonna think I'm a Beast fan too.' You facepalm yourself while walking to her.

She looked left and right in search for you. "_____-AH!!" she exclaimed once she caught sight of you. "ANNYEONG~!!!" she waved and ran up to you.

You smiled at how she looked so contented—like a little girl living in her own happy world. You called out to her, "EUN MI-AH~!!!" then paused, and held out the present. "SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA~!!!!!!" you squealed.

Eun Mi's eyes widened and she beamed with joy, "_____-AH~! You didn't have to! But... GAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!" she hugged you and added, "Jinjja, jinjja gomawo~!"

You hugged her back and replied, "Chonmaneyo Eun Mi-ah~!"

And then all of a sudden, she stopped hugging you, accepted the present and grabbed your hand. "LET'S GO~! We're running late!" she ranted.

The journey to the fanmeet venue was quite short to you, but to Eun Mi, it was so long that she couldn't help but ask if you two were had arrived yet, at every single stop. The moment you two entered  the venue, you wanted to so much to turn back and leave the . You couldn't stand the K-pop songs that were being blasted through the huge speakers. Beast posters and fangirls wearing Beast shirts were everywhere, they also had fanboards and ightsticks, they appeared even crazier than Eun Mi. You got horrified at the sight of girls raving about their idols and singing along to their songs. It irked you so much that goosebumps crawled all over you.

You were like a clueless child holding on tightly to Eun Mi's hand, afraid that you'll lose her in the crowd of many fangirls. Finally, you and Eun Mi found the right queue, "Here it is! 5 minutes till they let us in! O.M.G!" she shrieked. And in the background, I could hear many other fangirls who were no different from Eun Mi screaming and going bonkers over their idols.

'This is the definition of hell.' you laughed at your thought. "What're you laughing at?" a girl beside you asked, she appeared rather unhappy. "Urm, I wasn't laughing at you anyway." you replied with a clear conscience. "But you were staring at me just now." she snapped back at you. "I was just looking in your direction, it doesn't mean I was staring at you." you scoffed.

"Wow wow wow! This is all a misunderstanding girls! Take it easy!" Eun Mi tried to stop the aruguing. "I'll let this go for the sake of my friend." you told the girl and she just rolled her eyes at you. You felt insulted but you didn't want to end up in a fight on your bestfriend's birthday, it wouldn't be pleasant with all the other fangirls here too.

In the end, you just shrugged the matter off but this left a bad impression on you, "Beast fans aren't nice at all huh?" you asked Eun Mi. "Shhhh~ You can say all the bad things you want about Beast and their fans infront of me but not here! You're so going to get a beating if they hear you!" she warned you. "I don't care Eun Mi, I'm not scared or anything. I don't really care." you kept your cool, nothing could be a threat to you anyway. "Well, Beast have nice fans and we're called B2UTIES!" she beamed and pointed at herself. You looked away and chuckled at her silliness.

Within minutes, they opened the gates and B2UTIES rushed in looking really eager and excited. Eun Mi pulled you to the front of the row and pointed at the seats in the middle, "Our seats!" and she nodded. 'SAY WHAT!?!?!? FRONT ROW SEATS!?!' you kept silent until she tugged your hand, "You have to be kidding me Eun Mi." you eyed her. "No, I'm dead serious, they ARE our seats." she held your hand and led you to the seats. And when you sat down, your heart skipped a beat, it was impossible for you to take a nap now. How could you when the stage was right infront of you?!? "AH OH MY GOSH! I can't believe it now that we're here!" Eun Mi rubbed her eyes in disbelief. You couldn't believe it either, how could you betray yourself? You hated K-pop and what were you doing in the front row of Beast fanmeet? You couldn't answer yourself. 'Ugh! I shouldn't have came. Front row seats? Seriously?'

But when you turned to Eun Mi, you could see how over the moon she really was inside and you decided, maybe you would just go with the flow, just once, you knew you could forgive yourself for that.

"Did you memorize their names?" Eun Mi asked. "Yes I did! And it was all for you Eun Mi." you grinned. She flashed a sincere smile on her face, and you could tell she was really happy. And unknowingly, you started feeling warmth inside your heart.

When Beast didn't appear 15 minutes into the showcase, B2UTIES started chanting "BEAST! BEAST! BEAST! BEA...-!" But soon after, a voice interupted the B2UTIES' chants "WELL HELLO B2UTIES! LET ME HEAR SOME NOISE!" and the B2UTIES screamed like there was no tomorrow, including Eun Mi. It did pump you up abit and you screamed a little along with other fans. You soon started getting into the mood with the screams and chants.

And the next thing you knew, you saw six guys standing tall on the stage, right infront of your very own eyes


Author's Note:
Hello~! <3 
First of all,
I'm suuuper sorry for the late update!  
And secondly, my laptop broke down and updates might be slower until 9th June! :'( 
I'm really sorry my dear supporters!
If I'm able to, I'll upload chapter four tonight! The fanmeet chapter! :D
And thirdly, thank you so so so much for your continous support! <3 
I really appreciate it and I couldn't thank you all enough! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo