'It's just a fanmeet, it wouldn't kill me right?'

Love's Fate

"Annyeong Eun Mi~" you greeted your bestfriend as you entered the classroom. She smiled at you and waved back, "Annyeong!" You sensed something amiss. She appeared really up-lifted and happy, something about her wasn't very normal.

But you brushed that thought away and sat down. You felt really lethargic. You placed your head on the table and stared into space. You were about to doze off when Eun Mi started approaching her seat, which was next to yours.

"_______-ah~"  she called out to me, with a very gentle voice. It felt so strange, she was definitely up to something! She never used a tone like that to talk to you unless she had a motive.You lifted your head off the table and answered her, "Yeah Eun Mi?" you wanted to find out what was behind all this.

"I just wanted to ask you, what day will it be 1 week from now?" she politely asked with a grin. She still wasn't back to her usual self.

You bit your lower lip and thought for awhile, then a light bulb lighted in your head. 'Ohhh!! So that's what she's up to, she wants something for her birthday!'

But you acted like you didn't know."Urm... A Tuesday?"

"YAH!!!! Don't act like you don't know!" she lightly hit you on the shoulder.

'That's more like it, that's her usual character.' you smirked. "What a stupid question! How can I ever forget my bestfriend's birthday!" you reassured her.

She giggled but something still didn't feel exactly right. "You know, I was thinking what birthday present I wanted from you this year, and I think I found the perfect one." she exclaimed.

'Beast merchandises again, I bet!' you thought and laughed. It was the same every year after she got obsessed with Beast, all she wanted was Beast merchandises for her birthday. "What do you want this year my dear?" 

"You don't have to buy anything for me."

'Okay now it's getting really, really weird. What's happening?!?'

"Huh? You don't want Beast merchandises?" you uttered.

"No, but promise me you'll fulfill my birthday wish!" she pleaded.

'Uh-oh now I've a bad feeling about this.' you started to worry. "YAH! Out with it now! I'm not going to promise you without knowing what it's all about first." you finally couldn't take the suspense.

"Erm..." she hesitated but went on, "It's about Beast...-" You just nodded your head and she whispered really quickly, "Fanmeet." She was hoping you heard her.

"Ff...an? What? I didn't hear you exactly." you wanted to force everything out of her.

She looked down and you stared at her. "Beast fanmeet..." she murmured. "Go on" you said. "Well... It's going to be on my birthday...-" 

"OHHH! You want me to buy you a ticket right?" you interrupted her.

"NO!! Not that! I was just wondering...wondering..." she didn't dare continue. Your jaw dropped, the only possibility left was..."IF YOU COULD ACCOMPANY ME TO THEIR FANMEET AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT." she closed her eyes, hoping that you would agree.

You flipped and you facepalmed. 'WHAT THE HELL.' She knew that was the borderline, but she wanted to try anyway.

You replied a straight "No." It was a natural reaction from you, you couldn't help it.

She let out a sigh, "I knew you wouldn't agree but it's going to take place on my birthday! I have to go and... I really hope you could come along too." she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"You know how much I dislike K-pop, right?" you reminded her, hoping she understood.

"Yes I do, but you know how much I love Beast, don't you?" she tried to make you understand too.

You knew how much she loved Beast, better than anyone else, and you didn't even want to think about it. 

"But... Why me?" you asked.

"Because you're my bestfriend and I really want you to be there to spend my birthday with me." she explained, "and I really want to see Beast on my birthday too!"

"I don't know Eun Mi. I really don't enjoy stuffs like that."

"PLEASEEEEEEEE~!!! _______-AH!!!!!" she pleaded.

"You won't take no for an answer right?" you banged your head on your desk. 

She gave me a cheeky smile. "You really are my bestfriend, _______-ah~"

You sighed. You felt so annoyed, you wanted to run into a wall. You didn't want to disappoint your bestfriend but you didn't want to go the fanmeet either, not even a tiny bit.

"Please?" she didn't give up.

"I really don't wish to go Eun Mi." you spoke what was on your heart.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!! You know how much this would mean to me, right? It would be the best birthday in my whole entire life." she held on to her birthday wish.

You saw disappointment and hope in her eyes, and you decided perhaps it's time you stopped thinking about yourself and put your bestfriend first. You don't why but something suddenly overcame you and unknowingly you blurted out, "FINE.

It was too late to realize or change your words.

Eun Mi heard you real clearly and she literally jumped out of her seat, "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU _______!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she hugged you and squealed. "I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY YES FOR ME!!!!!!" she continued, "THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she hugged you even tighter. 

You smiled, 'It's just a fanmeet,it wouldn't kill me right?' 


Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers! <3
Chapter 1 is finally posted! Enjoy~ I'll update soon! I promise. XP
Also, please take note that words in between (') and (') are your thoughts/feelings.

And I really want to thank my first 9 subscribers! 

domoluvs, gjshinee, byullz, xRawrRiot, miminhee98, SooChaeMi, AmethystCat, fairyna978, helloimydj

Thank you so much for subscribing, I really appreciate it! <3<3<3 
I'll be looking forward to both bad and good comments! I'll appreciate them too! :)
I hope I don't disappoint and please continue to support my story! :D

THANK YOU FOR READING! ^-^

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo