Chapter 03

It's Not That Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ENJOY~~

Both of you entered the class as the bell rang that meant the class had started. Mr Kim entered the class and started teaching. You paid attention to Mr. Kim although you knew it's boring. Suddenly daehyun poked your arm. "What?" you mouthed him. He teased you by showing you an ugly picture with a writing 'princess kim' below it. It looked so funny. You laughed that caused Mr. Kim came towards your seat. He took what daehyun had drawn and asked him, "do you think I'm a princess kim, JUNG DAEHYUN??". All students in the class laughed. He raised an eyebrow as daehyun stood up and bowed to apologize. You just giggled silently at him. Daehyun just glared at you that made you felt even funnier.

The bell rang and it was lunch time. You and daehyun ate in the class because daehyun knew you never wanted to eat in the canteen. Both of you ate in the class silently then you broke the silence. "So, now, you like Mr. Kim? I mean.. you love him?" You said and laughed when he playfully glared at you. "I'm still a MAN who loves a GIRL not the opposite. And besides, I had worked hard to draw the picture, you know. You're so meany princess kim." He pretended to be sad but you hit his arm. "You're the one who drew it, and it was just as ugly as you and now, I'm meany?? Ciihh" you looked away but smiled inside your heart because of his silliness. "Okay, okay, sorry. Don't be mad please because you look ugly when you're mad" he teased. "Yah! You want to.." you wanted to protest but he cut you off. "Okay. You look beautiful. Happy? Huh? Huh?" He said while poking your right shoulder. "Ugh! Stop it seriously!" you shook his poking while rolling your eyes and continued, "are you jealous because I'm beautiful? You want to be a beauty too?". You hit his arm again. "Ahh! You hit me! You are in danger" He pretended to cry like a little kid that cause you to laugh.

You passed the school with a happy face because of the silly daehyun. You walked home while having and enjoying an ice cream. You arrived home and opened the door. *they're still out* you entered and went straight to your room when suddenly you felt liquid coming out from your nose. You touched it and you're shocked, it was blood. *blood? I didn't feel tired today and I did not even work. Weird.* you went to wash up and forgot about the blood.

After you have finished washing up, you went downstairs and met eyes with myungsoo who wanted to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter