Chapter 29

It's Not That Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up because of the sound of the knocked door for multiple times. You were irritated. *who is that? It's still twelve though. Grr!* you lazily walked towards the door. You opened the door and you were surprised.    All of your oppas, the siblings, and daehyun were standing in front of you. "Happy birthday eonni" "Happy birthday noona" "Happy birthday jiyeon" they all said at the same time. Your mouth was wide opened. Selin was in daehyun's arms while sewoo was in myungsoo's. Himchan was holding the cake. "Kamsahabnida" you mumbled as your eyes got teary.    You immediately hugged sunggyu tightly that caused glaring from the others. Gladly, sunggyu hugged you back. "Ehem!" daehyun cleared his throat. "We are still here, but why did you only hug him?" myungsoo yelled. You released the hug, but still, you put one hand on his shoulder as sunggyu hugged your waist. Both of you looked at them innocently. "I want to hug the others but you guys' hands are full" you blinked at them. "Mm.. hyung, your hand is on my GIRLfriend waist" daehyun said loud enough for him to hear. You giggled along with sunggyu. "The candles are going to melt here" himchan looked at you. "Ah!" you ran to him. "Make a wish first" myungsoo added. You closed your eyes as you made a wish. The siblings just kept quiet. You blew the candles after that.    "Hey selin, sewoo" you rubbed their soft cheeks. They giggled. You noticed that they were yawning. "Oppa, they look sleepy. Give them back to their parents'' "Shirreo!" selin protested while hiding her face in daehyun's neck. "Arraseo arraseo" daehyun patted selin's back. "Is here the best place to celebrate a birthday?" you teased. "Maybe" myungsoo commented. "Get inside. You guys will wake the others" they entered. They all sat on the sofa.    "This is the best birthday i have ever had"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter