WELCOME TO BOYFRIEND HOST CLUB

Boyfriend Host Club

 

“It’s so quite.”

 

A boy with messy hair and untidy uniform walked through the third floor Starship High School's corridor. He read a letter on his hand carefully as he stared at all of side, finding one place which written on that letter.

 

“A third-floor music room, I think this is the room written on this letter.” Murmured him as he saw a room with a big door there. Slowly, he opened that door.

 

KRRIIEETT

 

“WELCOME TO BOYFRIENDHOST CLUB~" greeted some boys who sit down on the center room flamboyantly. And don’t know why suddenly flower scattered effects came out and started to attacked him.

 

BRUK

 

“WHAT?!” he fell down as he shocked when seeing those boys there.

 

“Wha-what the hell is it?” shocked him as he stared at them unbelieveable.

 

“Uh? You don’t know who we are?” asked a red-haired boy.

 

Two boys with similar face came close. They stared at him from top to toe, “Hyung! Look at something on his hand!” they shouted at the same time.

 

“Err.. I wanna see it!” now, a cutie-short boy came closer and suddenly grabbed a paper which was on that boy’s hand.

 

“Donghyun hyung~ isn’t it our club invitation?” asked him as he gave that letter to that red-haired boy who was called Donghyun.

 

“Ah! I remember!! You’re the new student of 1-D, No Minwoo the scholarship student right?" Said one of the twins.

 

“So… what is your purpose to come here?” asked Donghyun as he touched Minwoo’s chin.

 

‘Yaikz.. what happened with those guys?’ thought Minwoo.

 

“I… I just get that invitation and then come here.”

 

“Err.. sunbae can you stay away? I really don’t like with our position now.” Asked Minwoo as he tried to stay away from Donghyun.

 

DUK

 

“Huh?”

 

PRAAANNG

 

Accidentally, when Minwoo tried to step back from Donghyun, his back hit a vas behind him then unfortunately that vas fell down and broke into pieces.

 

‘NO! What did I do?’ murmured him.

 

“YOU BROKE THAT VASE!!” mocked the twins at the same time.

 

Now all of people stared at him, knowing the situation made him frightened. ‘Oh my god, please help me~’

 

“That vase is very expensive, if you broke it, so you have to replace with the new one.” Said one of the twins with right side bangs.

 

“Jo Kwangmin!” said Donghyun.

 

“Wae hyung, i just want to tell him about the price of this vase.” Kwangmin protested but Donghyun seemed not interested.

 

“Sorry, if we make you afraid, but what Kwangmin had said before it was true. That vase is very expensive. But that’s impossible if we ask for the compensation.”

Donghyun explained as he come closer to Minwoo who tried to step back.

 

“So, what will you do to change that vas with the new one?”asked Donghyun as he gave his 1.000 watt smile to Minwoo.

 

“Hyung… he could be our slave!” said Youngmin and it madeDonghyun looked at him.

 

"Slave? Err..” murmured Donghyun as he saw that boy from topto toe.

 

“I think I have a good idea. Hyunseong-ah, can you take him to locker room?” asked Donghyun as he smiled softly. Without word a boy who was called Hyunseong suddenly did what Donghyun asked before.

 

“Yah! What are you doing sunbae? Put me down!! Eomma~”shouted Minwoo when Hyunseong carried him as he carried a sack of rice.

 

“Jeongminne, can you make him over?” asked Donghyunwith a boy who always being on Hyunseong side.

 

“With my pleasure Donghyunnie~”

 

“What is your planning hyung?” asked Kwangmin as he looked him surprised.

 

“You’ll know after this show, hahaha….” Said Donghyun.

 

30 minutes later

 

“Jah~ I’m sorry for making all of you waited so long~” said Jeongmin happily. He was successful to make all of people there looked at him.

 

“Minwooie~ come here~”

 

“Err… sorry sunbae isn’t it too much? Asked Minwoo as hewalked out from the locker room.

 

HYUUUUUU~

 

Suddenly the atmosphere was so quite, there was no one saying anything. They were enchanted with Minwoo’s aura who looked tidier than before and the most important thing was he looked so sweet and cute.

 

“As I thought before… such a cutie Minnie~” shouted Donghyun as he suddenly hugged Minwoo’s little body.

 

“Arggh.. sunbae, can you take off your hands? I can’t breathe!” The situation went normally but not for the twins, they were still freezing and stared at him constantly.

“Youngie~ Kwangie~ why do you still keep silent?” asked Jeongmin as he grabbed the twins uniform’s sleeve.

 

“Huh? It’s okay hyung.” Said them at the same time.

 

Without words Jeongmin suddenly grabbed the twins hand to get closer with Donghyun and Minwoo.

 

“Okay.. starting now, you are being one of Host Club Member Minnie~” said Donghyun happily without take off his hands from Minwoo’s body.

 

“Mwoo..??”

 

“Just assume, you become one of Host Club member because you have to change that expensive vase which had you broken before.” Donghyun explained, then he grabbed Minwoo’s chin till their face get closer.

 

“Hei! Hyung we have to get ready now, the bell will ring soon and our club will be opened up!” said Youngmin remembering Donghyun.

 

“Err… okay, because you’re new comer here, so you just look at and pay attention how to serve our costumer. Remember! Look and learn!”

 

-oOo-

 

"Welcome to BOYFRIEND Host Club!" greeted those five-handsome boys who looked a like a prince when some female student of Starship High School opened the music room’s door.

 

KYAAAA

 

‘What the hell is it?’ murmured Minwoo when he saw thoseboys acts.

 

“This is number one club in this school!” said one of female student with a long hair and small eyes who suddenly came beside Minwoo.

 

“What? Nu… nuguya?” shocked Minwoo.

 

“Kim Hyojung or you can call me Hyorin noona. You’re the famous new student, aren’t you? Your name is No Minwoo?” asked her.

 

“How….” Actually Minwoo does not finish his word yet but suddenly Hyorin disturb him.

 

“Ssshh… you’re the new member Host Club, so you’ve to pay attention to them who were serving those costumers!”

 

“Huh??” Minwoo looked at those five boys who looked busyright now.

 

“First the leader and president of this club Kim Donghyun, 2-1 class student he is the most handsome student number one in this school who has around two thousand fans. He is famed as a player and walking pheromone, just a little word from him, he can conquer girls’ hearts.” Explained Hyorin who make Minwoo so interested and started to stare at Donghyun who was seducing the girls.

 

‘Such a playboy’ sneered Minwoo.

 

“Next, the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin or we can call them Jo Twins, although they’re twin but their characteristics are so different. The eldest Jo Youngmin is more friendly and easy to smile and he is one ofkind-hearted man. While the youngest is Jo Kwangmin, he is really quite! He even doesn’t want to talk to the others if there’s no important thing to talk. Cool and bad boy, that’s him.” Hyorin’s explanation made Minwoo looking at Jo Twins.

 

~Jo Twins situation~

 

Youngmin looked so busy to talk with some girls on the table next to the window.

GREEP

 

“Why did you accompany those girls alone?” asked Kwangmin who still gave a back hug for his hyung, he also gave a kiss Youngmin’s head.

 

“Kwangie.. sorry.. I think you wanna we’re separated when we serve our costumer.” Said Youngmin as he bowed his head.

 

“Ssstt… look at me.. am I angry with you? I just asking, so next time don’t be separated from me, got it?” Kwangmin grabbed Youngmin’s face in order to he could look his brother’s eyes deeply.

 

“Arraseo.” Said Youngmin as he blushed shyly.

 

“Good boy..” Kwangmin kissed Youngmin’s forehead who was followed by the girls’ screamed.

 

KYAAAAAAA

 

“IGE MWOYA???” shouted Minwoo when he saw Jo twins acts.

 

“Ah, I forgot, they’re twincest.” Chuckled Hyorin.

 

“Wha… what?” shocked Minwoo.

 

“Ok then Lee Jeongmin 2-3 just same as Shim Hyunseong sunbae, Jeongmin sunbae is the cutest and sweetest Host ever! Like sweet cake etc, and he has an awesome music skill.”

 

“But… why he looks like a kid?” asked Minwoo curiously.

 

~Jeongmin situation~

 

“Bubble…” shouted Jeongmin as he played with bubbles and ran around Host Club room.

 

“KYAA… cutie Jeongmin sunbae~” shouted all of girls who see Jeongmin plays with the bubbles.

 

BRUKK

 

When Jeongmin played happily, he didn't see there was a chair around him, suddenly he stumbled and then fell down.

 

“Uh…” Jeongmin bowed his head, covering his eyes which started to cry.

 

“Hiks.. hiks..” that cute boy started to sob.

 

"Jeongminnie.." someone ran to his place.

 

“Ssssshhh.. uljima..” said a handsome black short-hairedboy—Hyunseong. He grabbed Jeongmin’s little body and started to hug him, then he tried to stop Jeongmin’s tears.

 

“Seongie~ it’s hurt.. huweeee…” Jeongmis didn't stop sobbing but instead cried loudly.

 

“Jeongie uljima, I’ll buy your favorite cake and ice cream.” Hyungseong tried to persuade him.

 

“Jincha?” asked Jeongmin curiously as he stared at Hyunseong's eyes so that showed his the cutie-blushed face because his cry.

 

“Ne,” said Hyunseong to the point as he wipped Jeongmin’s tears from his cute face.

 

“Cake~ I love Seongie~” said Jeongmin as he hugged Hyunseong tight.

 

“KYAAA…. So sweet…” again, the girls shouted loudly.

 

-ooOoo-

 

“Yup, I think you should familiarize yourself here.”

 

“Noona..” called Minwoo, “Why did all of the girls happy when they saw those acts?” asked Minwoo curiously.

 

“They are Fujoshi! Aaa.. I almost forgot, please don’t be shock when you see relationship between boys and boys here, because most of them are gay.” Whispered Hyorin in front of Minwoo’s ear and it was success to make his body shaking.

 

“Eoh… Hyorin-ah what are you doing here?” asked Donghyun as he came closer to Hyorin and Minwoo.

 

“I’m just looking around this club and help Minnie, aren’t I?” Hyorin winked at Minwoo.

 

“Eoh… yes… Hyorin noona is really help me here.”

 

“Okay it’s time to back to the class… bye oppa…” said Hyorin to Donghyun then she walked to the exit.

 

“I think my sister’s interested to you.”

 

“Huh? Sister?”

 

Suddenly the atmosphere become awkward between Donghyun and Minwoo, because of he was thinking, until finally… “Mwo? Hyorin noona is your sister?” asked Minwoo shock.

 

“You look so shock?” said Jo twins at the same time, they suddenly were behind Minwoo. And they were success to make Minwoo freezing.

 

“Minu-chan gwenchana?" asked Jeongmin as he grabbed Minwoo’s sleeve.

 

‘God please save me from these odd people.’ Whispered Minwoo, before…

 

BRUUKK

 

“I think he’s fainted.” Said Hyunseong then.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here is the first chapter of Boyfriend Host Club. Enjoy it ^^

The poster will update soon

 

See you.. ppyong!!