Let me tell you a story

Endless story^^

 

The boys are filming this show called “The romantic Idol”, which is something like “The romantic and Idol” with one difference - they get to choose who they want to be with and the girls will live with them in a dorm. So. Joon has choosen me. Why? Let me tell you “our” story first so you kinda know what’s going on between us.

I was a huge fan of Rain. I was one of the most active members in his fanclub with 4 other girls so we had the chance to get informations about that new project he was planing.
He invited us to a little meeting at JTune where he was telling us about it and who the members could be.
He told us everything about the concept and showed us some songs and what not. We wanted to be in that fandom, we didn’t even care that they didn’t thought about the name yet.

So the day came on which they had their first appearance on stage. Because we were that close to JiHoon, we got the chance to meet them backstage an hour befor the show started. I came in last and the way he stared at me was…let’s say it was magical. He looked at me and smiled brightly. “A-Annyeong. I’m Joon. Nice to meet you.” I was kinda lost for words because he really really looked absolutely stunning. “Annyeong Oppa.” I was so shy, my girls looked at me and laughed a little .”I’m Nani, nice to meet you,too.” His eyes caught me…

JiHoon gave us time to get to know the boys a little.
After 10 minutes: “Let us sit over there so we can talk alone.”, he grabbed my hand and pulled towards a lonesome spot in a corner, we sat down and talked. “Do you want to drink something dongsaeng? I can get you what you want.” “No, I’m fine oppa, thank you.” We both were pretty nervous and didn’t really know what to say so he asked me about my hobbies. “Uhm…my hobbies…I like to dance.” He was surprised. “Woah you like to dance? I majored in modern dance!”, his smile was bright, he looked happy. I looked down and played with my shirt. “Maybe…we’ll be able to dance together?” “That would be a great idea! Is there one special dance you like or?” My heart started beating like crazy, I could even hear it. “No, I like all kind of dances. I can do hip hop, breakdance, ballet…what you want.” He was impressed. After we talked about dance for at least 20 minutes, JiHoon came back and told us that we have to go. We said goodbye to them and left. I thought about him the whole day. 

I can only tell you what Joonie told about that time before we met again. He told me that he was trying to get my number so he asked JiHoon and every single person on jTune if they had it,which they didn’t. He searched the internet about me, trying find me on there. That attempt failed, too. So he made a post on Daum Café, hoping that I would see it or somebody who knows me sees this.
2 or 3 months later I received a message.
It was him “This is Joon here. I couldn’t get you outta my head so I’ve been searching for your number like a crazy person. I hope you’re not mad at me. I want to see you again. Can we meet? On Saturday? Please answer me. I really thought about you the whole time. Please.”

Of course we met. He invited me to a walk in a park.
“Oppa, can I ask you something?” “Of course you can.”
“Uhm…tell me why you wanted to meet me.” He looked down and smiled, he was totally shy. “I think that you are an interesting person and I wanted to get to know you. That’s why I wanted to see you again.” He looked at me and smiled a little more. Joon noticed how I couldn’t look at him, my face was getting red. “Want some Ice Cream?”,he asked me with a deep, loving voice. “I would love to have some.”

Got the Ice, walked a few steps and sat down on a bench.
We talked about everything and had so much fun together. 
The time went by fast, he had to go. “Oppa, let me give you my skype befor you go…” “But..wouldn’t it be better if I call you like that? Or are you on the computer the whole day?” I pat his face with both hands. “No silly. I can also use it on my phone. I want to see you when we talk…I will wait for your call. Don’t leave me waiting.” I kissed his cheek and left. As I looked back, I could see how he was playing with that paper I gave him,he looked happy.

At first he was really messaging me like a creep. I didn’t count how much sms he’s been sendin’ me in like 10 minutes but it was a lot. Most of those normal girls probably find it creepy but I actually thought it was cute. We skyped and talked on the phone a lot so we slowly became friends. after 2 years he couldn’t message me that often anymore, the boys had so much to do.

After a long time not hearing anything from him, he finally called me. “Chingu!”,he yelled like an idiot. “Oppa! How are you?” “I’m fine and you?” “Pretty good. You sound a little hyper, what happend?” He laughed a little. “C-Can I meet you now? I have something to talk to you about.”, he suddenly sounded a bit nervous. “Of course, where do you wanna meet?” “Uhm…just come outside, I’ll pick you up.” He heard me giggle. “Ya! Why are you lauging?” “You sound so cute when you’re nervous. I’ll be ready in about 20 minutes.” “Okay, s-see you then. Bye.” He hung up and I jumped up and got ready. I gave him my address so he knew where my little flat was. I made myself comfi in his car as I noticed the little camera. He stared at me. “Why are you looking at me like this?” “I missed you.” “Aw…you’re so sweet. Let’s go.” So he drove to his favourit café where some cameras been waiting.

“You might want to know what this is all about…” “Would be great, yes.” He scratched his head. “How do I do this now…ah I’m going crazy…okay.” He took a sip of his tea and said “MBLAQ have been selected to film “Romantic Idol”. It’s a new show…” I didn’t say a word, I was just listening to him. “And…we get to pick with which girl we want to be with. You know? It doesn’t have to be someone famous…so I-I wanted to ask you if you want to be with me on that show.” I starred at him. “You want me? Why me?” “We are friends and we didn’t had much time to get to know each other more…so I want to use this to get to know you better.”

He almost got nuts. I could see the tension in his eyes. “Of course I want to do this,you dork.” “Oh my god I almost dyied. I was afraid that you would say no.” “Why should I do that? I would love to live with you and the boys. When do we get started?” He drank the whole cup of tea at once. “Oh god that was hot…I burned my mouth.” He made everyone around him laugh. That’s one of those things about him,which I love. “I think when the rest of us have found somebody. I would call you when it’s time. Is that okay for you?” “It’s okay.” I smiled like an complete idiot. I was so happy about it because I kinda fell in love with him in those few years and…I had a feeling that he had the same feelings and thoughts like me.