Getting together

Endless story^^

The boys were really taking their time for it. 4 Months passed by. Changsun came over to my flat. “Make yourself comfertable Oppa. Do you want to drink or eat something?” “No I don’t, thank you.” He looked around. “It’s cute here.” “Thank you. I tried making it look pretty.” I made myself some coffee and sat down in front of him at the kitchen table, having the camera around us all the time. “Will we live at your dorm or?” He shook his head. “No. We will live somewhere else but I don’t know where. I think they will give us the adress later.” He smiled and looked at me the whole time, I had to laugh. “Oppa, I’m blushing again because you look at me like that…” “I-I’m sorry but you look so cute right now.” I think my face looked like a tomato at that moment.

“Have you packed already?” “Not everything. Would you like to help me oppa?” His hand was lying on the table, I played with his fingers while saying that, trying to get him to help me. Of course the camera filmed it. I guess a lot of fangirls wanted to kill me at that point. “I can’t say no now. Show me your bedroom.” “Oppa. This sounds so wrong.” “Oh god it does. I’m sorry.”
He turned to the cameras. “I’m sorry viewers, I didn’t want to say it like this. You know me.” So I grabbed his hand and showed him the way. “Woah it’s dark in here.” My walls were…black. just like almost everything in there. “Are you a goth or something?”

He was actually just joking around. “Yes I am.” “Really?! Wow. I like all this black, it goes well the silver stuff. It has style.” He helped me packing my  bags. “Let me refresh myself and then we can leave,okay?” “Okay dongsaeng, hurry up.” I went in the bathroom to style myself a little for him. Since it was pretty warm at that time, I wore some shorts and shirt made out of light fabric, it was a bit big it was flattery, you know? I’m not good at describing stuff^^’, and I did my make-up. I was really trying to look good for him.


I came back. “Oah. You look amazing.” “Thank you oppa.”,on the outside I was shy but I was smiling at the inside because my plan obviously worked. He came towards me and hugged me. “Let’s go. Let’s see if the other guys are there already.”
In the car : “Did they told you who they picked?”
“No they didn’t. They just said that they would not live in Seoul.” He looked at me again and smiled. “What do you actually do for a living?” “I’m teaching kids how to dance.” “Oh really? That’s awesome, why didn’t you told me that?” I looked down at my cellphone. “I simply forgot it, I’m sorry.”

After 50 minutes of driving we arrived. 3 of the 5 couples were already there. I’ve got out off the car and couldn’t belive my eyes. My girls! Linda and Toni were there with Byunghee & Cheondung. “No way!” They ran towards me and we hugged each other and laughed like idiots. “Oh my god this is just awesome.” I was so happy to see them. “Remember when we were joking around, imagining how it would be to live with them? Now It’s reality!” Linda was so excited, she couldn’t calm herself. Byunghee tried it but that only made it worse. Changsun got bags outta the car and walked towards the boys. “I knew you would choose her.”, Cheondung smiled at him.

“Did she took long to think about it?” “No, she was actually really happy that I asked her.” The boys were looking at us. “Ya! Would you come over here please? Chickens.” Great start what? Of course Byunghee was just making fun so I answered with my loud mouth: “We’re coming grandpa, just wait.” He looked at Changsun “Buddy, your girlfriend is still being mean to me!” “Girlfriend?” My oppa looked a little confused. “Yes hyung. They are our girlfriends now.” I was walking towards him, smiling at him as he just stared at me kinda looking satisfied. There was a car driving by, holding at the spot. “I bet that’s Cheolyong driving, he’s drives like a mad person.” Byunghee was right, he and Seungho got out, oppened the back doors. We were going crazy again. “No,you two also? Oh my god, we’re going to live together!” the last 2 of our little girl group, Rin and Mina, joined us aswell. As I first said, we are the 5 girls that are close with JiHoon. The boys carried our and their luggage, we had a elevator there so everything was okay. We came in and looked around. “It’s nice here…oh look how big the livingroom is!”


When you come in, on the left side you see an open kitchen. On the opposite is the big livingroom. We don’t have a door there, there’s a wall which is about 4 or 5m long - just like that one part of the big sofa. When you stay on the left side you come into a long hallway with 4 huge rooms  on the left and the right and a bathroom when you look straight. And when you come in and look to your right,there’s a place for jackets and a little open hallway which leads to the last bedroom. It’s really huge.

We girls immediatly ran into the rooms just to see who get which one. “So the girls just selected where we are going to sleep? So we have nothing to say?”, SeungHo was a little…confused. Mina walked by and said. “That’s right baby. We decided. Now come with me, let’s unpack our stuff.” Changsun came into our new bedroom. All rooms had loft beds.
“Oppa, is it okay for you if you sleep up there?” “Why? Is my baby afraid of hights?” I Looked at him surprised. “Did you just call me baby?” He suddenly became insecure. I stood up and hugged him. “It’s okay if you call me like that. I was just surprised.” He wrapped his arms around me. “Oppa…” “Shh. Let’s just stay like this for a little while,okay?” I could hear his heart beating. He has never been holding me like that. Never. It really felt good…I didn’t want to let him go. And yes the cameras were there at that moment.
We didn’t really care. We had to get used to them anyways.


“Let’s make this room comfi. We can design all this like we want.”,he looked around, still holding me. “So that means we have to go shopping to do all that.” “All what?” “All the ideas I have in mind, you will love it. Trust me.” He laughed. “But not today, let’s go to the livingroom.” All 10 of us came together. I felt like we were a huge family. “So guys.” I came in with something to drink for all of us. We cheered together. 
Joon was sitting  in the corner. “Come, sit with me here.” I’ve been sitting in front of him. He my back under my shirt. “Ya.”, I whispered. “You’re groping me already?” “What if?” “…continue oppa,I like that.” “Want me to massage you a bit? Your back seems braced.” He didn’t even much let me answer, he just started. “Oh god, Changsun…” Byunghee was sitting right beside us. “Joon-ssi, you never did for hyung.” “You are too hairy.” Everybody started laughing. It became late, the main cameras were gone. We started drinking some alcohol just to celebrate the start of the show.
tumblr_inline_mm3bxyd4jz1rwrry2.png
Of course it wasn’t good for their image but we had so much fun and we actually became pretty much…drunk. I got up and danced together with Linda. I noticed how Changsun stared at me so I walked to him. “Come here, dance with me.” He first hesitated but then got up. We danced pretty close with each other, forgetting everything around us. After a while he wanted to sit down and pulled me towards him. I sat down on his lab. “The first day isn’t even over yet and you’re already sitting on me.” I held a drink in my hand, with the other I’ve pat his head. “Do you want me to get up or what?”, taking another sip while talking to him. “No. Kiss me.” I glared at him. “You want me to kiss you? We are friends, forgot that?”, he looked down.

“I’m sorry.” I couldn’t help it, I laughed at him. He stared at me again. “I’m just kidding you idiot.”, I took our glasses away. “Of course I’ll kiss you. I’m your girlfriend now, remember?” We didn’t care about the installed cameras and the people around us. That’s how drunk we were. I don’t even know if we actually realized what we did in that moment. I stood up, catched my drink and grabbed his hand. “Let’s go to bed. Come on.”

I could hear Seungho in the back saying “Look at them! They are  leaving! They’ll now.” “Hey grandpa, shut up!”, I screamed back und laughed, so did he. We are friends and now a family, I’m the only girl which is alowed to talk to them like that because we knew each other pretty well.

So, Oppa and I went to the bedroom, there were no cameras in the them - just self cameras which we had to use ourselves if we want. He the camera and placed it on the cupboard so it could film my bed. “Oppa, would you come to me please?” He sat down beside me, we both kept drinking Soju and looked at the camera. “This is clearly not good for my image. Drinking on air. JiHoon hyung will kill me.” “We are just celebrating. This is a show about us living together and acting like normal people which we are. And normal people do that.”, he took another sip and looked at the camera again. “Mian people.” Joonie looked at me and came closer again. We started kissing, this time with a lot more tongue. Everytime we stopped we smiled at each other.

“We should sleep now.”, he whispered halfways. “You’re right. Gimme that bottle, it isn’t empty yet.” As  I drank the rest of it, he turned off the camera and crawled up into his bed. A few hours later. “Oppa, are you up?” “Yes. You can’t sleep huh?” I sighed. “No I can’t.” “Nado. What should we do?” I thought about it a second. “Come to me.” He was surprised. “You want me to come to you?” “I’m your girlfriend. You need to hold me when I can’t sleep.” “Okay. Oppa is coming. Put the light on.” He crawled under my blanket and cuddled me. He started kissing my neck. “Are you still drunk?” “Why? Do I have to be drunk when I want to kiss my girl?” He started and biting it. He my belly and held me tight, he was lying behind me. “We are a couple now, right?” I asked him shy. “And?”, Joonie still kissed me. “We should act like it.” He didn’t answer and started tickling me.

“Ya, stop it. Stop it Oppa!” I turned around and poked him. After a while we stopped and just stared at each other, smiling. “I never thought about us being a couple.”, I took a deep breath. “I’ve always seen us as friends. Do you think we can go well together?” He smiled bright. “Let’s try.”  ”So are we…?” “Let’s keep it our little secret and slowly build it up. If we still think the same way in the next months then I guess we can call us a real couple in pubilc. Not only a TV-show couple. A real one. What do you think?” I looked down and closed my eyes for a few seconds. “I’m cool with that…I’m getting tired Oppa. Will you stay with me here until we wake up?” He looked a little nervous. “But…the cameras…” “Who cares. I don’t want to sleep alone.” I put on a sad face to get him to stay. It worked. I turned around again and fell asleep with him. At first it felt weird because he obviously was my best friend. But after getting really comfortable with him after he lay his arm around me, holding me even tighter, I’ve had a good feeling about the idea being with him for real.