It's All Because Of Jealousy

My Special Holiday

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

“I know! Is it because you’re jealous of Jinyoung? Because I gave him a nickname too” she look at me skeptically. I stopped for a while, trying to understand her words. What is she saying?

“What- Ah, you mean that Grandpa Jinyoung name on your contact?” she nods once and still looks at me skeptically. Trying to investigate me.

“Uh…Ye-yeah” I rub my neck awkwardly. I thought she was gonna say I like her. But her words are kinda true. I’m jealous because I’m not the only one who gets attention from her. So I’ve fallen for a long time, I guess? Why didn’t I realize it?

“Why didn’t you say that from the beginning so we don’t have to be like this? I really hate the reality that you act like you don’t know me at all. I hate it” she said with her teary eyes. Did I hurt her?

 

Naara’s POV

 

It’s all because of jealousy? This is so stupid. Well okay, I admit it that I’m also jealous because of that girl called Miyoung and even my own cousin, Raena. So it’s a misunderstanding.

“I’m really sorry. Please forgive me” Gongchan suddenly pulls me into his arms and he hugs me tightly, “Mianhae” he whispers near my ear.

“Naara-chan?” he called me. He’s being annoying for a whole of this week. But somehow I really miss him calling my name. I miss how we used to be together.

“Hm?” I still can’t open my mouth. Scared my tears will pour out suddenly.

“Could you move the angry bird away? The hug is a bit…” he hangedhis words. Okay, the hug is awkward because of Jinyoung’s angry bird is in the middle of us. It is squeezed by us so I move it away and he hugs me closer. He put his head on my shoulder and leaned his head to my cheek.

This is a embarrassing…..

“That angry bird is ugly, throw it away. Just take my pororo doll, Naara-chan”

I giggled, “Really? Are you giving your pororo to me?”

“Would you accept it if I give it to you?”

“Of course I will. The bell sounds cute”

“Yah. The pororo is cuter than the bell, you pabo”

“Alright, alright. I’ll accept your pororo. I’ll take care of it. But don’t blame me for punching it if you’re annoying”

“Say that one more time and I’ll tickle you”

“Yah. You can’t tickle me! I thought you want to apologize me? I won’t forgive you”

“How about a cup of hot chocolate? Will you forgive me?”

“That’s better. Let’s go!” I loosen my hug but he kept hugging me. I push him away but he tightens the hug, “Yah Channie!”

“What?”

“Let me go! We’ve hugged for a long time”

“But I don’t want to” he my hair with his fingers. It creeps me.

“Channie, I’ll bite you if you don’t let me go” I warned him.

“I miss you so much. Please don’t ever ignore like this again, arasso?” he didn’t even listen to my warning. What’s wrong with him? He’s a bit weird. Way too different from his cold side.

“Channie, I need to breathe” I sighed.

“Answer my question first!” he naggedme. What’s with him? I rolled my eyes.

“Alright I won’t ignore you anymore”

“And?” he waits for me to say something else.

“And what?”

“Tell me that you miss me too!”

“Channie, aren’t you forcing me to say this-“ Suddenly he move his head away from my cheek and stare at me. We’re like only an inch from each other. His face is so near.

“Yah Channie, what are you doing?” I’m so surprised. O///O

“Tell me” he put his face closer to me and leaned his forehead to mine.

“Ah, alright! I miss you too!” I closed my eyes. This is so embarrassing! I could feel my cheeks burning.

“That’s better” he FINALLY moved away and got up from my bed. I let my messy hair coversmy burning face, “Kajja”

***

 

I entered his house and a pair hello kitty slipper on the carpet caught my attention. It is definitely not Gongchan’s right? I mean…it would be creepy if he wears these slippers.

“Channie, whose are these?” I point to those slippers and he grins widely.

“I bought it for you”

“For me? Aw they are so cute! I’ll always wear this in your house” I wear those slippers and it fits on my feet! How did he know my size? B|

He never failed at cheering me up.

“You look like a kid with those messy hair, red eyes, blushing cheeks on a pajamas and slippers” he chuckled. I pouted and covered my face.

“Shut up and go make me some hot chocolate, Channie”

It’s nice that everything is back to normal. I look at my cellphone and there’s one message. Oh, it’s from Jinyoung!

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

“Channie, can you teach me how to make some cupcakes?” Naara pops out suddenly from behind my back.

“Mwoh? You want to make cupcakes?” I raise one of my eyebrows, “I can make you if you want”

“No no no. I want to make by my ownself. Please teach me, Channie. I want to give it to someone” she joined her hands together and showed those puppy eyes to me.

“Okay fine. But don’t destroy my kitchen and please control you hyperness” I point my finger on her forehead. She grinned widely.

“You are sooooooo~ kind Channie!” she hopped around the kitchen and I yelled at her, “Oh yeah- Control my hyperness. I forgot”

She’s quite funny following me, making some cupcakes. She tried not to be hyper and be serious. She really worked hard after I looked at her cupcakes. Her cupcakes were pretty. But I don’t know about the taste if I remembered the omelet she made for me. T___T

“Channie, look at me” I heard her voice behind my back so I turn around and suddenly she threw something white. My face was all cover by flour.

“Naara, I said control your hyperness”

“We’re done making the cupcakes anyway so it’s okay, Channie” she laughed hardly seeing my face covered with flour. She’s happy again, good to know that she’s not the cold Naara.

“Come here you little girl” I chase her around and she ran away from me.

“Enough Channie, enough! I’m all white already” she said after I put some flour on her red cheeks, “Let me breathe first”

Her cellphone suddenly rings. She looked at her phone and answered it.

“Yo, what’s up halbae?....I’ve made it! I know you’ll love it….I’ll bring it tomorrow….10AM? Isn’t that too early?...Ukh- Fine….Okay, bye”

Is that Jinyoung? What are they going to do tomorrow? Where are they going? What did she make for Jinyoung?

“Channie, where’s the cupcake? I’m going to put it in a box for tomorrow”

Oh- The cupcakes are for Jinyoung. She worked hard on those cupcakes for Jinyoung. Okay then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you guys watched Beautiful Target MV?

Mohohohoho they're so funny, those dorkies XD

Who likes the MV?

I like it like it like it<3