Sleepover and Lies

My Special Holiday

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

I clean up the kitchen while she sits on the sofa and watches TV. The kitchen was in a mess after we had a flour fight. She looks tired so I decided to clean it up on my own.

Should I ask her about her plan with Jinyoung tomorrow?

But it sounds like I’m too possessive.

But I’m curious.

But I don’t want her to think that I’m a freak.

But I want to know.

Geez, what’s with my mind? I sighed deeply.

“Naara-chan, where are you going tomorrow?” I decided to ask her. My curiosity side wins, I guess.

No answer.

I stopped for a while. Well, I guess the TV sound is too loud. I raised my voice, “Naara-chan? Do you hear me?”

Still no answer.

I put the plates back and dried my hands with a towel. I walked quietly to the living room. From the back of the sofa, I saw her messy short hair. Her head is leaning on the side of the sofa and- Oh, she’s asleep!

She is tired, I guess. Does crying make people tired? Well, she cried hard just now, though. It’s my fault.

How am I supposed to bring her home?

By carrying her? But what if she suddenly wakes up? I don’t want to wake her up. She snores softly. Oh, she is really tired!

Or that is her sleeping habit? OMG, SO FUNNY.

I’ll call Raena then. I should ask her.

“Annyeong~ Gongchan-ah, what is it?”

“Where are you noona? Are you home?”

“I’m at my friend’s house. There’s a little work for tomorrow so I’m not home this night. Waeyo?”

“It’s about Naara…”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“She fell asleep on my sofa. Well, I could carry her home but I don’t know the passcode of your house. Aunty is still working, right? So how am I supposed to bring her in?”

“Ah~ Hmm…Could you take care of Naara?”

“Of course I can”

“Well, I’ll trust you then. Just let Naara sleep there. I can’t let you carry her to home. She’s heavy, Gongchan. I don’t think you can carry-“

“No, no, no. I can carry her. Yah noona, I’ve grown up! I’m strong already”

“Heehee, I know, Gongchan-ah. But what if other neighbours saw you carrying Naara around while she sleeps? They’ll think that you’ll kidnap her or something, right?”

“Noona….what are you thinking of? I’m not a pedo” -____-

“Nah, just let Naara sleep there. I trust you. She’s so easy to wake up. She’ll probably wakes up when you carry her. And she’s scary when someone wakes her up. So you better not do anything to her”

Remembering just now when I woke her up with my pororo doll. I know she’s so mad at that time and cold at the same time. Okay, I better not move her.

“What if your mom knows about this?”

“I’ll tell that she also sleepover with me. I’ll take care of that”

“Are you sure you’ll trust me?”

“Yah Gongchan-ah, don’t ask me like that. Why are you unsure of yourself?”

“Hahaha, alright then. I’ll take care of her. Thankyou noona” I ended up the call.

I glanced at Naara for a while. Should I move her to my bed? But Raena asked me not to move her away or Naara will eat me up.

I took my blanket in my room and cover Naara with it. I guess I have to sleep in my living room too. On the carpet.

 

Naara’s POV

 

/FALLS DOWN FROM THE SOFA/

“Ouch” I rub my eyes. Great, I woke up because I fell from my bed. I opened my eyes and found Gongchan’s face an inch from me. Oh, I’m so lucky that Gongchan saved me.

Eh- Gongchan?

MWOH??????? WHY IS GONGCHAN EVEN HERE???????

I froze. Too morning to understand what’s going on.

He suddenly mumbles softly and hugs me. I shouted.

He quickly woke up and got up from the carpet, “What- What- What is going on?!” he asked with his eyes still close.

He realized I was the one who whouted, “Naara-chan? Why are you shouting?” he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

“What are you doing here? In my room?”

“Eh? This is not your room. It’s my living room” he said with his soft voice. I stopped and looked around for a while. So I see everything that is not in my room.

“Mwoh? But- how did I get here?”

“You fell asleep on the sofa. Didn’t you remember?”

“Really? Why didn’t you wake me up? And why am I sleeping with you?”

“Yah relax. You slept on the sofa and I slept on the carpet”

He’s right. We stare at each other for a while.

“Pft” I find Gongchan’s messy hair so cute.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked me.

“Your messy curly hair and your innocent face” XD

“You think your hair isn’t messy?” he ruffled my hair with his fingers and poked my cheek. Then I suddenly remembered about something.

“Hey, how am I supposed to tell unnie and my aunt about this?”

“I’ve told Raena about this and Raena told to aunt that you sleepover at one of Raena’s friend”

“So I have to lie about this?”

He hit his forehead with his own hand and sighed deeply, “Gosh, I forgot that you’re bad at lying”

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

I waited at Naara’s living room while she took a bath.

“So…why are you here and Raena isn’t here? I thought she sleptover on one of Raena’s friend’s house?” Her aunt asks me while offering a cup of tea.

“Well…Raena said she still has some works to do so I picked Naara up and took her home” I answer nervously and drink the tea. I hope she doesn't look at my hands that are shaking while holding the cup.

“Hmm…that’s weird. Then why didn’t Naara take a bath there?” she mumbled on her own. Oh, I forgot about this.

“Well…uh- we wanted to go for ice skating. And I asked her to bring a coat so she won’t be cold. She said that her coat is home so I bring her home” …Okay is my excuse weird? Does it work?

“Aigo~ You’re going to play ice skating? Please take care of her. She’s clumsy. She might fall” Finally she smiled at me. I thought it wouldn’t work.

“Sure” I smiled awkwardly.

“So which ice rink will you go to?” Demmit. I thought my lie would work perfectly. Is she trying to investigate me? She asked so many questions.

“W-well, I’m still asking my friend about that. I don’t really know the place”

“I have a friend at Mokdong Ice Rink. I’ll call her now to give you two a discount. Here’s the place. I know you’ll find it, it’s quite big” she handed me a small note with address on it. She took her phone out and called someone, I suspect it’d be her friend at Mokdong Ice Rink. I know she’s too kind, but does this mean we have to play ice skating for real? Omo.

Suddenly I remembered about Naara’s plan with Jinyoung today.

Hey, if Naara and I go to the ice rink today. She’ll probably forget about her plan with Jinyoung. Well, I’m not an evil. But I wanted to go out with her for a day. I really missed her since we haven’t talked for a week!

Where’s her cellphone? I looked everywhere to find it.

I found her phone on the sofa. I quickly turn it into a silent mode and hide it in her desk drawer in the living room.

As soon as Naara got out from her room, I pulled her wrist and took her coat, “We won’t get home too early. I’ll take care of her. Goodbye” I smiled at her aunt who’s still busy on the phone and quicken my pace until we got to the elevator.

“Yah. Why are you rushing?” she protested and continued combing her wet hair, “I’m not done with my hair yet”

“I almost got caught by your aunt. Luckily she believed that I was going to take you to an ice rink”

“Mwoh?! We’re going to an ice rink? B-b-but I can’t play” Her eyes widen.

“Your aunt called her friend at Mokdong Ice Rink already. Let’s just go there or your aunt will investigate me for a whole day” The elevator opened and we went in.

“But Channie-“

“No buts. I don’t know how to play either but I know we’ll play well”

She ignored me and turned around to the mirror side. Combing her hair with her little fingers and hissed everytime her hair got stuck.

She realized I was watching her and she blurted out, “What are you looking at?”

“Yah, why are you so grumpy” I tap her head.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evil Gongchan is too evil >D

*replace Baro's face as Gongchan*