AUTHOR'S MESSAGE/ANNOUNCEMENT

An Array of Shining Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://twitter.com/sunlaozu/status/1250273927403720705

 

Hi everyone,

 

I hope you are all well.

It has been a long time since I last updated. I noticed that the last time I updated this story was back on 29th July 2019 (really? I think this was a chapter I wrote years before and never posted until then).

A lot of things have happened since then. I recently got married (it's funny now that I'm not a anymore, I don't feel like writing LMAO) and I have moved from fandom to fandom. Anyhoo, I doubt you'd be interested in what's going on in my life, but I know that you're more interested in what happens after the last chapter.

What happened to KrisLay that led them to where they are in the present?

Will they get their happy ending?

What's going to happen with Phoebe if they do?

What's HunHan future in the story going to be like? I was going to explore the subject of transgender here actually.

Honestly, this story wasn't meant to be posted until Seoul: The City of Resolution was finished, but I fell in love with FanXing/KrisLay head on so quickly and irrevocably that I was too excited not to start writing about them. When Kris left, my heart broke although I understood his reason and I wish him all the best. It took me a long time to get over it and accept that I won't be seeing these 2 together again. Anyway, I'm not going to open up old wounds (I'm still recovering as you can see...).

Going back to the main topic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter