The Meeting of Two

A Song of Hope

The Meeting of Two

book-coffee-cup-fingers-girl-hand-Favim.          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6l28oKAlKJQvmeR9kFlA

 

 

 

Rain

Your beauty patter had fall slowly

Bringing the quietness and comfortness

Rain

This time you just do not provide the comfortness

But you also send

A gift from the heavens

Rain

Thanks

You have trapped us

In this time and space

 

 

May 26th, 2011

"Ting!" the sign that a guest has entering the coffee shop.

"Good afternoon, welcome to The Bittersweet Coffee Shop!" said one female employee that in her apron engraved Yuri's name.

"Oh, it's you, Kyu. Going to order? Just as usual?" said the girl as she was busy wiping the glasses that were just washed.

"As usual," said Kyuhyun as he walked up to the counter where Yuri is standing now.

"Okay, wait a minute!" she said as she dried her hands on her green apron then write Kyuhyun’s order.

"Mom, one hot vanilla latte with caramel topping!" Yuri said to Mommy Taeyeon, the bartender.

"Are there anymore?" Yuri asked friendly.

"No, that’s enough," Kyuhyun replied in short.

"Twelve thousand and five hundred rupiahs," *(i’m an Indonesian anyway ^^)* said Yuri who was typing at the cashier machine. Kyuhyun then handed some money to Yuri.

"You just sit first, Kyu. Mommy Taeyeon has stacked the work at the kitchen again, later I'll deliver the order to your table," Yuri said while providing the table numbers to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then hurriedly find his regular seat at the table located at the edge near the window, from which we could see the park opposite to this coffee shop. Kyuhyun paused a moment and looked at the beautiful view of the park this afternoon. Once he is satisfied, he tooks out the papers of his musical not that still half of the pages from his backpack.

"Looking for inspiration or find the serenity anyway, Kyu?" Yuri said while putting Kyuhyun’s order on the table.

"Both at the same time may I?" Kyuhyun said while smiling lightly.

"Obviously may, this cafe is the most suitable place to find serenity as well as inspiration so I’m working here at ease, well though the customers are not overly crowded anyway. But by chance you are here, Kyu, yesterday there was a woman who was also looking for some inspirations such as you are but she missed these precious paper," Yuri said as she handed a sheet of white paper which has been writen with many musical not to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun took it hesitantly.

"Just try to look at that, there's no wrong with it, right? Who knows you know her, her initials was written there. Okay, Kyu, I'm back first, a lot of work that piled up, knowing the boss will hold a routine inspection therefore everyone are being busy. Just have your drink, nde," Yuri said at the great length and then back to her routines that had been halted.

Kyuhyun slowly began observing the papers that have been moved to his hands. He read the musical not that such arranged by a reliable composer.

'Surely this person was a professional songwriter, the song is really great,' Kyuhyun said to himself. He still watched the paper carefully, as if he can figure out what the composer’s profession through those papers.

'Unfortunately this is still not one hundred percent finished, I really want to hear what if this song is complete and perfect,' Kyuhyun said to himself while busy continuing to flip through the pages until he did not realize that had entered a girl with a white shirt wrapped in a plaid shirt maroon color that very nice with a knitted cap perched on her head, not to forget the alloys with dark blue jeans are very perfect in her. A brown leather bag slung around her body that is increasingly emphasized her style that is relaxed but still giving the feminine aura. The girl slowly walked to the cashier and was seen talking with Yuri.

'I.Y.A? I guess I did not know the girl's initials who creating a song this good,' said Kyuhyun and then tidy up the papers that have been he seen before, he hasn’t stood up from his seat someone had called him first.

“Cho Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun?” the person calling is more sounding as a question rather than a call. Feeling his full name was called Kyuhyun lifted his head towards the sound source.

“Yoona?” only that which able to be spoken by Kyuhyun. Yoona just reply with a smile that it was able to warm the atmosphere in The Bittersweet Coffee Shop which started to cold. Either because the weather that is cloudy outside or because the chaotic heart of Cho Kyuhyun.