Getting Back

A Song of Hope

         

Getting Back

tumblr_lukx6o3dlc1r4iqd1o1_500.jpg     img_1093.png?w=538&h=358&h=358

 

 

This coffee shop is really comfortable. Its front yard was planted with many beautiful flowers. The exterior was painted with light blue color, Kyuhyun’s favourite. Well, that's why this place became Kyuhyun and Yoona regular place. A moment later formed a piece of smile on her beautiful face. She also opened the glass-dark-brown-wood door in front of her.

"Tiing!" the sound coming from the bell that signifies there are guests coming into the shop.

"Hmm..." Yoona said while inhaling the air inside that coffee shop. It had been so long she did not smelled this coffees’ aroma.

"Hey, Yong! It has been a long time you didn’t seen!" called Yuri, this coffee shop employee with a smile that full of hospitality.

"Busy with school things," was only the answer from Yoona while giving her trademark smile.

"Oh, that. Are you alone then?” Yuri said involuntarily.

“O..O..Oh, m..mi..mianhae, Yong, I did not mean..." Yuri speech was interrupted by Yoona.

"Well, now the visitors increasingly adding, nde?" Yoona said.

“Ah, n…nde. After a bit of promotion here and there and finally thanks to you are, the visitors began to flock to this shop. Pretty decent to make a body aches, hahaha..." Yuri said while laughing that from her laugh Yoona could see that Yuri still feel guilty. Yoona just smiled.

"Oh nde, please sit down. Let me make your order first," Yuri said while rushing back to the kitchen.

"But I haven’t ordering yet," Yoona said that makes Yuri stopped.

"I've memorized by rote, Yong. Hot vanila latte with ​​caramel topping as usual, right?" Yuri said then proceeds toward the direction of the kitchen. Yoona just smiled again.

It isn’t easy, Yoona said in her heart.

She looks around to find an empty seat, accidentally her gaze were fixed on a table on the edge near the window, from there we could see the park across to this coffee shop.

No, no! I can do this, come on Yong! her mind as keep pressing herself. Finally she chose a seat near the counter. After taking a comfortable position, Yoona opened her brown blue handbag. After a long time rummaging through the contents of her handbag, at last she pulled out a notebook that the cover was the draw of a not music in black with milky white color for the background. She opened the first page of the notes very carefully.

 

From the beginning

We have a love that should not we start...

 

Yoona pensively reading the first page of the notes, or rather we call it as a diary. She just got the diary yesterday from Victoria Umma, Kyuhyun’s mother. Then she decided to seek all the truth through the diary. There are too much wrong here.

***

 

 

hey guys! i'm back with my first chapter, hope you like it eventhough this is just a short chapter. this chapter would be like a point where everything will be revealed. how would it be? i don't want to tell you now, kekeke ^^ just continue to read my story, because in the next chapter i will put kyuna together. Please subscribe and comment to this story, kamsahamnida~~ ^^