Chapter 8.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

"OOF." I said as I fell. Fudge, I walked into someone again. Darn it, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! I face palmed myself and slapped my cheeks multiple times, still sitting on the ground. I heard someone giggling.

"Why are you hitting youself? Come on, get up." The boy held his hand out.

I looked at him strangely. He was just chewing and blowing bubbles, waiting for me to take his hand. What's wrong with his hair? Did he just wake up? "Your hair is messed up.." I informed him.

He took his hand back, "Oh really?" He pulled out a mirror from his pocket. This boy carries a mirror with him?! "There's nothing wrong with it."

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's supposed to look like this!" He pouted. "Does it look bad?"

"No! No, it's just unusual.. It's unique." I smiled while looking up at him, shading my eyes from the sun with my hand. Yes, I'm still sitting on the floor.

The boy ran his finger through his hair, "Really? Thanks. Er, I think you should stand up now, people are looking at us weird.. It makes me look kind of bad too. Heh." He held out his hand again.

I looked around, people were staring. "Oh, right." I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "Thanks, and sorry for walking into you."

"Oh, don't worry about it." He smiled. He looked at his watch on his wrist, "AH! I have to go. Bye!" He started to run off while blowing a bubble with his gum.. But then.. "Ahh! No! Not my last piece of gum!" I stared at the boy who was staring at the ground..

Yes, his gum fell out while he was running and blowing a bubble.. What a weirdo. I giggled and shook my head before turning around. I pushed my glasses back up and continued wih my walk.

JEONGMIN'S POV.

What a cute girl. She didn't even stand up because she was so focused on my hair. Thinking of it, should I get a new hair do? Aish, whatever. I checked the time. Two more minutes until 1 o'clock. TWO MORE MINUTES?! I told the girl bye and ran off but then the saddest thing happened.. My gum fell. Now what am I supposed to chew on during the date?! How depressing.

YOUR POV.

La. Di. Da. La Di. Da. I started to skip and hop in a happy pattern. I was off in my own happy world until someone started waving their hand infront of my face.

"Hello? Anyone there? Earth to __________. Hello?" A male voice cooed.

I snapped out of my happy land and looked at him. "Oh, L.Joe. What're you doing here?"

"It's a sidewalk.. Am I not allowed to walk on it?" He chuckled.

"No, no. Of course you are, that's not what I meant. Ah, nevermind. Anyways, see you later." I started to walk off again.

"Are you doing anything today?" L.Joe pulled on your hand.

"Today? No. Why?" I tilted my head in wonder.

"Wanna go somewhere?" L.Joe cracked a smile.

"What if someone sees us? They'll bother you about it." I looked at him.

"So? Doesn't bother me. Come on. Please? I'm bored." L.Joe persuaded.

"I don't know.. AH!" He started pulling on my arm harder and dragged me into a small souvenir shop. He got a hold of some headbands and started putting them on me.

"Aw! How cute! Too bad we can't wear headbands to school." He put them back and looked at the hair pins, "We're allowed to wear hair pins, right?"

"Well, the girls are.. I dont know about you." I smirked.

"I wasn't planning on getting one for me.." He looked at me strangely.

"Well, you asked if WE were allowed to." I stuck out my tongue.

"Aish, you think too much about things." He started picking some hair pins and put them all in my hair.

"YAH! Don't put them all in my hair at once! You trying to make me bald?" I complained. As you probably figured by now, I actually have a pretty good relationship with L.Joe. You see, there's a story behind this.. "AH! Where are you going with those?!" I called out as he was taking the hairpins to the register.

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

"YAH! Don't put them all in my hair at once! You trying to make me bald?" A girl cried out from the other end of the store. What the heck are they doing over there? I started walking in the direction of the complaining and my date tagged along behind me.

I looked at the girl who was pulling hair pins out of her hair with the help of another boy. Hey, isn't that the girl I saw the other day? Aish, I could've sworn I saw her before bumping into her the other day.. Maybe I'm going crazy.

.. Why does that guy have blonde hair too? All the girls in the store are staring at him. Those girls' attention should be on ME. I look so much better with blonde hair than him. Hmph. Whatever. I turned back around to my date, "Isn't this cute?" I smiled while holding a stuffed animal next to my face.

The girl isn't looking at me.. She's looking at the other blonde boy. AISH, what's wrong with people these days?! "Hello? Hellllllo?" I waved my hand infront of her. She snapped out of the trance and back to me. "Isn't this cute?"

"Mhm, it has big eyes like you." She smiled. "And like him.." She pointed to the other blondie.

Oh heck no, his eyes aren't that big. This girl must be blind. "Mines are bigger! Look!" I lifted my eyelids with my fingers, in attempt to make my eyes even bigger.

----------

This chapter feels longer than usual.. Oh well. XD It's 4:40AM. Oh gosh.

Comments? They motivate me to update, which I already told you guys before. hehe. :D

THANK YOU MY PRETTY MUSHROOMIES.<3

P.S: I usually get these weird things to call you from what I see.. I'm on my bed.. and my bed spread has pretty mushrooms on it.. XD

P.S.S: Once I finish this fanfic or my other one, do you guys want a Coffee Prince, but Boyfriend style? XD COFFEE BOYFRIEND. LOL. I've been watching Coffee Prince lately..