Chapter 2.

Rent-A-Boyfriend

YOUR POV.

My classes went by quite fast. Guess what? Two tests tomorrow. Boo. BUT, at least tomorrow is Friday. I'm headed towards lunch until I see the queenkas. I tried to breeze by.. But..


"YAH, go buy us lunch." One of them glared at me.


"You have legs, you have money. Get it yourself." I tried to say that confidently but it didn't turn out as confident as I hoped.

The girl scoffed, "Excuse me?"

At this point in the year, I was annoyed with them. I walked away, like how I usually do when someone tries to get something from me. Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me. I turned around to check if they were follow me. Phew, they're not following.

"OOF!" was all I managed to let out when I walked into something.

"Yah, be careful. And thanks for before." the person I walked into helped me up.

Huh? Thanks for before? What'd I do before? I looked up. Guess who? Yup, the kingka.

"Mhm." was all I mumbled as I bowed a little to him and walked away. You idiot. You're supposed to say sorry and then thank you. You're probably wondering who the kingka is. Well, I'll tell you who. It's L-

"L.JOEEEEEE!" I heard the queenka squeal as she came prancing up to him. (Oh yes, I made the 17-year-old boy become a freshman. XD)

Yeah, him. L.Joe. Whatever. Not like it matters that much, right? I turned around and saw the queenka with her arms hugging L.Joe's arm. "Oppa, you're buying me food right?"

Didn't she just ask me to get her food? That greedy pig. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I heard L.Joe groan as he was dragged away. for him. I turned at the corner and bumped into someone.. AGAIN.

"OOF!" I said for the second time today as I fell.

"Oh!" The boy looked up from his notebook, closed the notebook, and kneeled down to help. "Sorry, I guess studying while walking isn't a good idea.. I just don't get time to study that often. Sorry again."

I looked at him. Guess who this time? That No Minwoo. "No, no. I'm sorry. I'm just out of it today." I apologized and walked off.

MINWOO'S POV.

Aish, those hyungs forgot to pack my lunch.. Or the twins took it. I was headed towards the cafeteria while studying and BAM. I bumped into someone. Oops. I looked down and closed my notebook. I see __________. Crap. I immediately helped her and once she was on her feet again, she apologized and walked off. I looked at the floor and I see a notebook, labeled with "__________'s Notebook." I picked it up and turned around, she was gone. I guess I'll give it to her later or tomorrow during class..

Well, the day went by.. and I didn't see __________ anywhere since I only have one class with her. I guess I'll give it to her tomorrow. I got to the small "headquarters" of Rent-A-Boyfriend Services. I looked around to see in anyone was around before walking in. No one, I opened the door and walked in. The only people there were the twins. They were still in their uniform too.

"Your uniform looks ugly." Kwangmin commented.

"You tell me that everyday, I already know." I shot him a look.

"Yah, our's aren't much better, Kwangmin." Youngmin added.

Yes, we all attend different schools. It's better than way so people don't suspect that we're Boyfriends.

"Where's Donghyun?" I asked.

"He's still out with that girl." Kwangmin answered.

"Seriously? Wow." I said as I walked up to the laptop. "Let's see who wants Minwoo for a boyfriend today." I signed onto the Rent-A-Boyfriend's e-mail. There were three e-mails asking for me. I read through them to see who would be my girlfriend today. Eh, no good ones today. I turned to the twins, "Has anyone called for me today?"

"How would we know? We've been at school all day too you know." Youngmin shrugged.

"Aish, I guess I'll take up on the two-hour movie date. That way I won't have to interact with the girl as much.." Minwoo responded to the e-mail and rejected the other two.

"BING. You have mail." The computer beeped.

I clicked on it, it was for the twins. Whatever. I stood up and headed towards the movies.

KWANGMIN'S POV.

"BING. You have mail." The computer beeped.

Oh yay! It's for Youngmin and me.. But we have 4 other e-mails too.. I looked over to Youngmin but he was writing something on a small piece of paper.

YOUNGMIN'S POV.

Minwoo stood up to leave and he dropped a notebook on the way out. I walked over to pick it up but it was open to a certain page.. It had a picture of a cute girl and an e-mail address on it.. __________'s e-mail. I don't know her, but I betcha she wants a boyfriend. I scribbled down the e-mail address on a small scratch piece of paper and than ran after Minwoo to give him the notebook.

"Oh, thanks." Minwoo took the notebook and started walking off again.

"No problem." I turned around and smirked. __________, prepare for an e-mail that will change your life.

----------

Hm, kind of a disappointing chapter to me, but enjoy! :D I just got back from 10 hours of volunteer work, but I wanted to update since this story has been recieving some love. ;D Keep those comments coming, tell your friends, and thank you for your support. <33