Waiters Can Kill

He Who Changed My Life

 

"Lulu!! Wake up! I got bubble tea!!" Sehun came into the room with a huge smile on his face.
 
"Hunnie!! Come here!" He invited the younger to climb on his bed and to cuddle.
 
Sehun layed on Luhan's bed and Luhan turned around to give him a huge smile.
 
"Hannie, lets go on a date hmmm!?"
 
"We'll, where do you wanna go?"
 
"Let's go on a bike round around Seoul and when we come back, we can make babies!"
 
Luhan giggled at Sehun's suggestion. It was so cute how obvious the crush Sehun had on Luhan was. He closed his eyes for a while since he just woke up and when he opened them, instead of seeing a beautiful smiling face, he saw a pair of cold eyes and a face full of pure hatred! 
 
"You killed me Luhan! You're the reason why I died! IT'S ALL YOU'RE FAULT AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" 
 
Gasping hard for his breath, Luhan woke up. He was sweating a lot. He looked around and realized it was a nightmare. Another nightmare. It was normal. After Sehun's death, these nightmares were normal. The same dream over and over again. It was frightening and he even tried to do the stupid thing Sehun did but he knew he shouldn't.
 
Also after Sehun's death, Yixing left. He said how Luhan was talking to much about Sehun. Yixing said how Luhan doesn't deserve to miss Sehun since Luhan is the reason for his death. And then, he left.
 
His friend knew Luhan was the reason behind Sehun's death too, and they were really mad and disappointed. They ignored him. Luhan's life was a mess. He had no one. Everyday was spent in his room, crying. He even picked a blade up once. He had scars all over his arms and leg and they weren't going to go away.
 
Luhan regretted leaving Sehun behind that day and going with Yixing to have a make out session. But nothing could be changed.
 
About six months after the incident, Luhan decided to get out. He was desperate for someone. It's been to long since he's had conversation with anyone. Why would anyone want to have a conversation with a murderer anyways?
 
He left the house wearing full clothing even though it was hot. The scars on his body were still a bit fresh. He went into a cafe to order some coffee.
People from school were there. They all stared at him.
 
"He's the guy the killed Sehun"
  
                                                  "Why doesn't he just kill himself!"
 
 
"Wow, he has the nerve to go out into public after that!?"
 
 
                               "He probably wants pity. What a loser!"
 
One guy spat on him as he walked in. Luhan heard them but showed no expression at all. He just sat a table with his head down. 
 
"Umm excuse me, but are you going to order anything? You've been sitting here for an hour. This isn't a free house okay!" 
 
Luhan looked up. He saw a beautiful face. He smiled! That face looked like someone he knew. But he shook the thought off and said 
 
"One cup of Caramel coffee please!"
 
The waiter gave Luhan a weird look before going to make the order. Luhan kept his eyes on the waiter. He was so beautiful! He didn't know if he was falling in love this quickly or whether it was just an attraction to the guy. A couple of minutes later the caramel coffee was delivered. He quickly took a sip before the guy could leave. He smiled! 
 
"Did you make this coffee?"
 
"Umm well yeah?"
 
"May I have another cup please!?"
 
The guy gave Luhan another weird look and came back with another cup.
 
"This is really yummy! Is it your favorite coffee?"
 
"Well I like bubble tea but I guess..." The guy replied.
 
Luhan didn't even give any reaction to the word bubble tea. He was to mesmerized by this beautiful god standing in front of him.
 
"I like bubble tea too!"
 
"Nice. Well I have to work." The guy said and left.
 
Before he could leave, he quickly read his name tag. It read "Jaehyo".
 
"Jaehyo!" He whispered to himself smiling!
 
He went home and looked at his body. He decided to do anything to get rid of these scars so he could show off his proud body. He made home remedies and even ordered special creams online. Within two weeks, most of the scars faded. He even went to the gym to work out.
 
He went back to the coffee shop three weeks later wearing a black wife beater and white shorts. His hair was combed our and he looked the best he's looked in a while. He looked around and saw him. Jaehyo. He was working at the cashier. Another waiter came and asked for Luhan's older and he ordered the same thing as last time. Carmel coffee.
 
It had been two months since Luhan became coming to the cafe. He would always go just to look at Jaehyo. Or as Luhan would say, an angel from heaven. Luhan and Jaehyo talked a couple of times and Luhan decided to invite him to a parade. A parade was the best choice because it would be awkward for both guys if Luhan asked Jaehyo to a date or dinner since they barely know each other. 
 
"Hey did you hear about parade coming to our city."
 
"Umm yeah."
 
"Well are you going!?"
 
"I don't have anyone to go with."
 
"Neither do I! Do.. Do you want to go with me?" Luhan asked nervously.
 
Jaehyo smiled! It was the first time Luhan saw Jaehyo smiling! He was happy. Really happy!
 
"Sure! Lets go together!"
 
"I'll come to the cafe to pick you up right?"
 
Jaehyo smiled, nodded and returned to the cashier. Luhan was so happy that as soon as he was five minutes away from the cafe, he screamed loudly to the sky.
 
The day of the parade was finally here. The thing Luhan anticipated the most. He went to the cafe wearing casual and simple clothes. 
 
"Jaehyo are you ready!?"
 
Jaehyo walked out and Luhan couldn't help but stare in awe. 
 
"Close your mouth!" Jaehyo said as he pushed his mouth back together so it was closed.
 
At the parade, Luhan and Jaehyo had so much fun! They went on rides and bought a lot of food and even got needles and poked the tires of cars so people had flat tires. They day passed by so quickly they didn't even realize it was already midnight!
 
They walked home laughing and holding hands! Luhan forgot about everything that had happened in the past. He dropped Jaehyo back to coffee shop.
 
"We'll Luhan, you'll come back tomorrow right?"
 
Luhan nodded and bowed to Jaehyo before thanking him and leaving. He was halfway home when he saw a convenience store. He went in to buy something and when he reached into the back pocket for his wallet, it wasn't there. He remember how he gave it to Jaehyo so he probably still had it.
 
He smiled. It was another excuse to see Jaehyo again. He ran to the cafe and went inside. Jaehyo was sitting with another man and smiling. 
 
"Oh Luhan! Come in! I was just telling Zico about our day!"
 
He bowed 90 degrees to Zico before asking Jaehyo about his wallet.
 
"Oh! I forgot! Here you go!"
 
Luhan turned to leave but Zico called him.
 
"Where are you going!? Why don't you stay a bit? Jae is always talking about you!" 
 
Luhan's heart beat fastened. Jaehyo talks about him! He wanted to fanboy right there but he kept his cool.
 
Zico continued "funny how even though I'm his boyfriend, he talks about you more!" 
 
"Boyfriend? You're Jaehyo's boyfriend?"
 
"Yup! We've been together for four years already!" Jaehyo answered and went to back hug Zico.
 
Instead of saying anything, Luhan ran out the cafe and all the way back to his dorm crying. For once he was finally happy! He finally forgot about all that happened in the past and was ready to live a new life. It seemed like the gods didn't want Luhan to be happy. It seemed as if Sehun's soul was there to make sure Luhan wasn't going to be living a happy life.
 
He was laying in his bed crying loudly and hoping for time to reverse. He hated this! He deserved this! He opened his drawer and took out the blade, and this time, instead of using the blade on his arms and legs, he used it on his neck. And just like Sehun, Luhan was now happy in another world.
 
                                                                                The End