18

Red String of Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Silent Secrets

a/n; Ridiculously long chapter. I just couldn't make it shorter. Probably the longest until now. Enjo---y.

The music was loud, the smell of alcohol hung in the air and everyone was rocking their bodies against each other. Chaelin had found a cute-looking guy to dance with, their bodies getting lost in the music as they grinded against each other. Even when it seemed that Daehyun and Chaelin had parted ways, they still knew where the other was and, in fact, they were in each other's sight field with casual smirks being shared. 

The guy's hands dropped to Chaelin's waist and she put her own over his, biting her lip as she grinded harder against him, her back against his chest. He swayed his body against hers and then she abruptly turned around to dance face-to-face. Somewhat dirty, but she was still young and if she didn't do it in the day of today, she wouldn't be able to do it later in her life.

Daehyun, on the other hand, had a handful of girls tugging at him to get him dance with one of them. They were pretty, but they just looked like s. Though he didn't mind the entire s situation that they had going on there. One of them even let him slip his hand down her cleavage as they danced, her bum grinding full-on against his crotch. He had leaned in whispering sweet, dirty nothings into her ear. Pure bliss to her and she was getting . Alas, she would get nothing because Daehyun was commited. He was here for the birthday girl and he guessed he'd have to give her what she wanted -- not that he minded.

As time had seemed to stop, Chaelin parted from her dance partner with a peck on the lips, heading to the bar and sitting on the high chairs, her skin glistering from the sweat. She ordered some vodka with coke, sipping it through the thin straw. Minutes later a satisfied Daehyun joining her. She kept drinking, ordering one glass after another, even though she couldn't handle her alcohol all too well and thus it didn't take long before she was on the verge of being completely drunk. She her lips, eyeing Daehyun.

"Daehyunnie-ah, dance with me. I want to know what it is like to have you against me."

He arched a brow and shook his head, earning a pout from her. He actually knew that there was a hidden meaning b

Please log in to read the full chapter