TOPBom

Who's That Girl?

“Hey there, handsome.”

 

“You want some company? I can join you.”

 

“Want some drink, hottie?”

 

Seunghyun just ignored these types of comments to every girl he passed by.  He knows what they feel; they just wanted to have a piece of him tonight.

 

He can’t blame them.

 

With a handsome face like him, it would be effortless to get some girls.

 

But he was looking for a particular girl.  The girl he saw from the car.

 

She was just beautiful and y and flawless, and he wanted to know her now.

 

Seunghyun stopped and rested his elbows on the balcony of the second floor.  He roamed his eyes around the dance floor trying to spot his target.

 

His eyes went to their table and saw Daesung laughing with a girl.  He grinned to himself, thinking that Daesung won’t surely be the loser tonight.

 

“It would definitely be Seungri,” he snickered.

 

Girls continue to catch his attention but then he was stunned when he saw the one he was looking for.

 

A spotlight lingered on her face for a bit but definitely long enough for him to notice her.

 

Guys were all around, all trying to have a dance with her.

 

Sorry guys, she’s mine tonight, he thought, and speed walking through the crowd of people.

 

He squeezed himself through the crowd and then he saw her.

 

Seunghyun walked closer to her.  Her back was facing him.  He “accidentally” bumped her that made her turn around.

 

“What the—oh, hello there, cutie.” She said, her lips curved into a smile.

 

“I’m sorry, did I hurt you?”

 

“Definitely not.  I’m totally fine.”

 

Seunghyun noticed that she is not a bit tipsy, which is weird because she is in a club.  Looks like she’s in her right mind.

 

“Good.  I—”

 

“Would you take me away from here?  The guys are so drunk already they’re starting to touch me.  You don’t look anywhere drunk to me.”

 

Grab the opportunity, dude, his conscience said.

 

“Sure.  Where’d you want to go?”

 

“There,” she pointed the balcony where he left.

 

“Ok.  Come on,” his arm automatically wrapped around her waist as he guided her out the crowd.

 

Once they were out the pit, they made their way to the second floor and sat at a table for two.

 

“Woo!  It’s so hot down there.  Thank you,” the girl said as she fanned herself with her hand while pouting.

 

Seunghyun didn’t know how to describe her.  From afar she looked so damn hot but now she looks so freaking cute.

 

“Would you like a drink?” he offered.

 

“Yes, please.”

 

“What’s your flavor?”

 

“7-Up would be lovely.  I don’t really drink liquor.”

 

Seunghyun signaled a waiter and told him to give them two 7-ups.

 

“By the way, I’m Seunghyun.” He offered his hand to her. “And you are?”

 

She stared at his hand and looked at him in the eyes.  “Are you making a move on me already?” she asked with a mischievous grin on her lips.

 

Seunghyun matched her grin.  “Maybe.”

 

“Well, if that’s the case,” she held and shook their hands. “The name’s Bom.  Park Bom.”

 

He squeezed her hand.  “What a lovely name for a lovely lady.” Seunghyun praised.

 

Bom laughed and she pulled her hand out of his grip.  She tied her hair in a bun.  “I have to say, you got me there.  It’s a very cliché line but it sounds different coming from you.  Totally a plus.”

 

“Well,” Seunghyun leaned closer to her with his elbows on the table.  “That’s just my charisma doing its magic.”

 

Bom copied what he did.  “You’re not the only one who has charisma around here.”

 

He raised a brow and grinned.  “Really now?  Then where are they?”

 

“Are you blind?  You’re looking at her already.”  She winked at him and sat back properly.

 

The waiter came back with their drinks.  They drank from their glasses without breaking eye contact.

 

“You know I can see something in your eyes,” Bom said.

 

“What?” Seunghyun asked, his eyes never leaving hers.

 

“I don’t know…” Bom rubbed her chin, her eyes teasing.  “I’m not sure… Attraction? Mesmerized, maybe?”

 

“Well, if you’re seeing yourself in my eyes then, yes, I am attracted to you.”

 

“You really are some dude,” Bom shook her head while smiling.

 

She rummaged her purse to look for her press powder.  “Staring isn’t nice, you know.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, thinking he has found his match.  This girl is different.  Totally different.  If he did his moves to other girls, they’ll just melt.  But Bom, she can fire a comeback against his lines while being obvious that she, too, is attracted to him.

 

“I know what’s on your mind.”  She said, zipping her purse.  “You like me, don’t you?”

 

Seunghyun was caught off guard.  Never in his life has he met a girl like Park Bom.  He thought she was amazing.

 

“Don’t worry.  The feeling’s mutual so none is wasted.”

 

“I’m speechless.” Seunghyun laughed.  “You’re one unique girl.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Since we like each other, I want to introduce you to some friends.”

 

“Woah.  That was fast but sure.  My girlfriends aren’t here yet and it’s almost 12AM.”

 

Seunghyun stood up and offered his hand.  Bom took it and he hooked her arm into his.

 

“I’m so not the loser,” he whispered to himself.

 

 

 

-----

[A/N:]

So sorry this took so long! TT~TT

So here's TOPBom! My very first TOPBom oneshot! Kkkkkkkkkkk what do you guys think? It's difficult for me to write this~ I wish you guys like it! But if not, it's okay too~ ^^;;;;;;

:D

Comments are very much appreciated! ^__^

 

<3