MinDae

Who's That Girl?

“What the hell am I gonna do?”  Daesung ruffled his blonde hair.  He roamed his eyes around the club again.  There are a lot of pretty girls, but none of them appeal him.  There are some who give him an admiring look but he just ignored them.

 

Daesung fished out his wallet.  He started to compute how much he would pay.

 

“Uhm, excuse me sir.”

 

Daesung glanced at the girl who asked him and his glance turned into a stare.

 

Why, this girl is pretty and cute at the same time.  She was wearing a white sparkly off-shoulder top with leather pants and red high heels.  Her hair is short but what amazed him is she kinda looks like him.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“I just want to ask if you have company?” the girl with the short hair asked again.  “You see, I came here alone to meet some friends but I can’t seem to find them and what’s worse is my phone died.  You’re the only one who doesn’t look like someone who’s gonna do something bad, that’s why I approached you.”

 

Daesung can’t help but smile upon hearing those words from a pretty stranger.

 

“For you first question, yes, I do have some friends with me but they wandered around the club and would be back at 12AM.  And as for your last comment, would you mind if I take them as a compliment?” he showed the girl his smile again and, she, too, repaid him with the same.

 

“No, I wouldn’t mind at all.  Would you care if I take a seat?”

 

Daesung shook his head. “Please do sit down.”

 

“Thank you.”  The girl sat beside him.  “I don’t usually talk to strangers but I have this feeling that I have to introduce myself to you.”  She offered her hand and said, “I’m Minji.  And you are?”

 

He accepted her hand and when he touched hers, he felt this faint electricity flow throughout his body.

 

“Daesung.  My name is Daesung.  Nice to meet you, Minji.”]

 

Minji smiled again.  “Nice to meet you, too, Daesung… uhm… Am I going to call you oppa?  I’m 20 years old.”

 

“Yeah sure.  I’m already 24 years old.”

 

Minji giggled. “I should definitely call you Daesung-oppa.”

 

Now that felt so good in his ears.

 

“Why did your friends leave you here, oppa?”

 

Daesung drank from his beer bottle first before answering the young lady.  “We had a bet, actually.  At 12AM, we should gather here and we should introduce a girl.  The loser will pay for everything.”

 

“Hmm.  I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.  But it’s a guy thing, right?  So I would never understand it. Keke.”

 

He chuckled.  “You’re cute.”  The words came out as soon as he thought of it.

 

Minji’s face lit up.  “Really?  Thank you!  And you’re handsome, oppa!   I mean it.  And your hair is awesome!”

 

Daesung didn’t expect that and he drank some beer, thinking it would help his heart slow down.  But instead, he choked.

 

“Omo! Oppa are you alright?” Minji grabbed some tissue and wiped the sides of his lips while gently patting his back.

 

When he felt a little bit better, he became aware of their closeness.  This is the first time they met but the closeness feels so warm and familiar.

 

“I’m a straightforward person, oppa.” Miniji stated, not pulling away.  “And I think this is a bit—”

 

“Awkward?”

 

“Exactly.  But in a good way.  Is there such a thing?”

 

“I think so…  I only know your name and age, Minji-yah.  But I want to know more about you.  I don’t know why and we just met 20 minutes ago.”

 

“You do know that it wouldn’t take you to eat a while cake just to know its taste.”

 

Daesung grinned. “I like that.  I think I’m starting to like you, too.”

 

Minji giggled while sitting back properly.  “This is such an unexpected event on my first day in a club.”

 

“Same here.  ‘Never knew I’ll meet a pretty stranger.”  Daesung stretched and placed his arm on the backrest of Minji’s chair.  “The fact that I’ll not pay for these is such a relief but I’m happier that I’ve got to know a cute girl right here with me.”

 

“I think you’re going too fast, oppa. Keke~”

 

Daesung and Minji continued to get to know each other.

 

And that’s one down and three more to go.

 

“I wonder what happened to those three,” Daesung thought.

 

 

 

-----

[A/N:]

So this is MinDae yeorubon.  I hope you like it though.  Now I know what some writers feel when the try to write some other pairing's story. T__T