Chapter One

The Journal

 

☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼


“What’s this?” Yunho examined a slightly old, dark blue journal he discovered together with his grade school books in one of the boxes inside his new room.

Deciding that the journal is something quite important, he shoved it off to his bedside table and continued arranging his things in his room. After about three hours, he finally finished decorating his own room. He threw himself to his bed and fell asleep easily.

His family had just moved in to another residence and to Yunho’s delight, their house is in the same subdivision as his cousins’. Though he was not really comfortable at all with the whole moving-in idea, his other two cousins, Changmin and Jaejoong, made him feel alright with all the stressful stuff.
 
Yunho jolted up with the sound of something or maybe someone banging the door. Soft laughter can be heard outside his room and Yunho’s lips curved into a smile as he realized who were outside his room. He hurriedly opened the wooden door and two males with goofy grins were standing in front of him.

“Yunho hyung!!!” The shorter male jumped to his older cousin and gave him a hearty hug.

“Jaejoong! Changmin Hyung! What brings the two of you here?” He smiled back to his younger cousin and gave him a pat in the back.

“Aunt wants us to help you in moving in… but I guess we’re not needed anymore.” Changmin scanned the room and noticed that it was already clean and done.

Uhhh… yeah sort of. Maybe we can just play video games?The two eager males scrambled inside Yunho’s room and settled themselves in front of the television. Yunho shut the door and made his way to the play station while laughing to himself.
 
After about two hours of game, Yunho’s mother called them for supper. Changmin, who actually only heard the word “food”, dashed downstairs, leaving his two cousins staring at the door.

“Is Changmin Hyung really like that when it comes to food?” Yunho couldn’t help but chuckle at his hyung’s obsession with food.

“Try to get used to it.” Jaejoong responded while giggling.
 
When the dinner was over, the boys decided to call it a day and go home, leaving a promise that they will sleep over at Yunho's house the following night. Yunho was excited for he will have companions for the nights to follow. His parents are going to his father’s hometown due to family matters regarding inheritance, but Yunho is still too young to understand that. Luckily, it is still vacation and the kids got all the time of the world.
 
After Yunho washed up and changed into his pj’s, he plopped himself down to the bed and decided to read a few books before taking a rest. But, as he searched for the unfinished book he was reading last time, he came across to the forgotten old journal that is miraculously already under the bed. He picked it up and threw his blankets over him before flipping open the cover.

Yunho scanned the writings for awhile and he furrowed in confusion.

“Da Book?”

He can’t remember having this kind of book. Maybe Yoochun owns it, but the kid doesn’t even know how to write in English. He continued examining the first page and spotted a date.

“2007?” He read aloud.

That was almost 6 years ago and so is the journal he is holding. He estimated that he was still in 6th grade that time.

Yunho turned the next page and his eyes widened at the sight of it. The page was almost torn by scribbles of black pen. The hasty notes is what surprised him the most.

“I hate you.”

“You’re ugly.”

“Rotten brat.”

“Wish you go and die!”

“Go away.”

“ing .”

Yunho almost choked at what he had just read. It was all hate messages, and it was pertaining to one person…

“Kim Jaejoong…”
☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼▬▬▬☼

A/N: Mianhe if it's short but just tune in okie ^^ Comments please! :D