Advices

Our EXO Appas
 

 

Chapter Twenty Two: Advices

Chapter Twenty Two: Advices
 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours later, EXO finally came back home and were greeted by the three. 

"Woah, you're still awake?" Suho said in shock. "Shouldn't you three be sleeping already? It's nearly eleven o'clock and you've got classes tomorrow."

"We can't possibly fall asleep without waiting for you twelve." Hyerin smiled.

"Aw, how sweet." D.O giggled before patting the young girl's head.

"Have you eaten already?" Sehun asked.

"Yes. Sorry, if we weren't able to wait for you any longer."

"Ani, it's okay." Sehun smiled.

"So, you cooked this, right?" Xiumin asked.

"Well, who else?"

"Sometimes I wonder how you kids can manage these stuff." Chen laughed. 

"Well, always being left here with just the three of us made us like this." Hyerin giggled.

While EXO ate, Hyerin and her siblings simply did their own stuff, watching the music channel. Soon, SHINee's comeback song, Why So Serious, came about and Kai saw this.

"Woah, without Jonghyun-sunbaenim must be hard for SHINee." Kai said.

"Sure is. I hope he gets well and be able to perform with the whole group again." Chanyeol said.

"Who's Jonghyun?" Hui Ying asked.

"A member of SHINee. He had an accident and had to recover  so you weren't able to see him." Lay answered.

"Oh..." 

"He's the lead vocals of SHINee-sunbaenims." Luhan added.

"Too bad, what's the reason of his accident?" Jonathan asked.

"Car accident." Kris answered.

"Ouch."

"Exactly." Kris nodded.

"He even broke his nose." D.O added.

"No way." Hyerin scowled. "That's so unlucky of him."

"Yeah..."

Soon, EXO finished eating and had a little bonding moment with their kids, asking how was school and such. They asked how they were and disregarding of how late it was, Hyerin and her siblings actually stayed up to talk and play with their fathers for a while.

"So, when's your Wolf teaser coming?" Hyerin asked.

"Next week maybe or late this week." Chen answered. "But it's more likely next week."

"I can't wait to see how cool you'll look this time." Hyerin softly chuckled. 

"Your wolf concept is really interesting." Hui Ying added.

"Hey, aren't you going to tell the oppas about her, Jonathan?" Hyerin asked before nudging the younger fellow.

"NOONA!"

"What? Who's this her you're talking about?" Luhan asked, raising a brow at the young boy.

"N-nobody! It's nobody!" Jonathan blushed.

"You're obviously lying, Jonathan." Suho laughed.

"What? Aniyo! How on earth can you say so?"

"You are blushing bright red, young man." Baekhyun laughed.

"Am not!"

"You can't even see yourself, how will you know?"

"I just am not!"

"Cut the chase, who's this her Hyerin's talking about?" Xiumin asked.

"No one!"

"Hui Ying?"

"A classmate of oppa he's got a crush on." Hui Ying honestly answered.

"Hui Ying! What the-?! Why'd you tell?!" Jonathan cried.

"You said lying was bad, oppa." Hui Ying pouted.

"At least still lie when the subject is a great big secret!" Jonathan whined.

"Why do we need to keep that information from baba? They're our dads, right?"

"But-"

"A girl Jonathan here likes?" the twelve blinked.

"You're in love?" Chen asked.

"Since when?" Tao asked.

"More importantly, who're you in love with, eh, young man?" Sehun teased.

"His classmate." the girls responded.

"What's her name?" Kai asked.

"No-!" Jonathan groaned.

"Park Yoonmi." Hyerin quickly answered. "You've definitely gotta see her, she's a total cutie and she and Jonathan are a perfect match!"

"Jinjja?"

"No-! Noona!!!"

"Yeah, she's seems, no, she is nice inside and out. Her personalities really good too!" Hui Ying nodded.

"No! Wai-!"

"You should totally see her one time, oppa!" Hyerin giggled.

"Oh~ Someone's in love~" Tao teased.

"Great." Jonathan groaned. "Why on earth did you need to tell that to the appas? I thought it's just between us?"

"Us meaning the oppas are included." Hyerin winked. "Not a family without them, remember?"

"Aish... I hate you." Jonathan said in English before pouting pouted.

"And I love you too~" Hyerin replied in English, giggling, before snaking her arms around Jonathan, pulling him close to her for a bear hug. 

"Aw, there's nothing to be embarrassed about being in love." Kris laughed. "It's a normal thing, y'know."

"Yeah." the others agreed.

"It's not that I'm embarrassed or anything, I just thought you'd tease me." Jonathan said.

"Psh, we won't!" Lay laughed before patting Jonathan's head. 

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Gee, thanks."

"So..." Chanyeol began, "Any plans on courting her or something?"

"What? No! I'm thirteen for goodness' sake!" Jonathan exclaimed

"Love picks no age, young man." Baekhyun laughed.

"Cheesy." Jonathan scoffed.

"So, if not courting her, what's your plan?" D.O asked.

"None."

"What?" Suho cried in shock. "You like someone and you're not gonna do anything?"

"I'm too young to have a girlfriend, appa. Sure, I might look older, but I'm still a thirteen years old boy. I'm too young!"

"Who said anything about having a girlfriend anyway?" Chen asked.

"Huh? Wasn't that what you wanted to say?" Jonathan blinked.

"Wha? No, not that way!" Xiumin chuckled.

"We meant like, confessing your feelings or something?" Luhan asked.

"No, not really."

"Boo."

"What? What do you guys expect me to do, eh?"  Jonathan pouted.

"Confess your feelings, what else?" Tao smirked.

"O... kay?" Jonathan blinked a few times before raising a brow at them.

"C'mon, you can do it, bro!" Hyerin encouraged.

"Well, I know I can, but there seems to be a little problem."

"What might that be?" Hui Ying asked.

"Well... er, how if I tell you guys that I have no experience in confessing?" Jonathan asked.

"Fair point." Hyerin nodded. "Jonathan was distant back then, he never actually got any female friends aside from us."

"Seriously?!" the twelve exclaimed.

"Seriously." the three nodded.

"Wow. Incredible..." Suho said as he tapped his chin.

"Yeah, so even if I can, I can assure you that I'll screw it." Jonathan said.

"What? No way, not if we give you some tips on how to confess well!" Luhan smirked.

"You will?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah, why not?" the twelve nodded.

Since it was late already, the girls decided to head to bed while Jonathan, he stayed up. Being greatly interested in whatever EXO will advice him, he remained awake along with their "fathers". 

"So, what's the name of this girl again, Yoonmi?" Suho asked.

"Yes. Park Yoonmi." Jonathan nodded.

"Well, usually, when a guy confesses, they give the girl simple gifts." Kris began.

"Gifts?" Jonathan asked, tilting his head a bit. "Like?"

"You know, sometimes a stalk of a flower, a letter or some accessory like a simple necklace or a bracelet sometimes." Kai suggested.

"Flower? Letter? Accessory?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah, that's what usually guys do, and as guys ourselves, yeah." Sehun nodded.

"Then what?" Jonathan asked again.

"Well, make your confession heart-filled. Say why you like her and such." Chen answered.

"Compliment her if you can, but don't compliment her much. Just the right amount of compliments." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, and if you can, use some quotes." Chanyeol smirked.

"Quotes?"

"Dude, that's cheesy!" D.O cried.

"C'mon, it seems cool!"

"No it is not!"

"It sounds cool, appa, I'll remember that." Jonathan smiled.

"Aigoo, fine, just don't make it too cheesy, okay? Remember, it should be from the heart." D.O reminded.

"And aside from that, the most important thing, you should mean everything." Xiumin said.

"Everything must come from the heart, Jonathan." Luhan added. "If it doesn't, it's useless."

"Yeah." Kai nodded. "It's like, you're fake if it doesn't come from the heart."

"Ah, arraseo, thanks for the advices." Jonathan smiled.

"So, are you gonna confess then?" Lay smirked.

"Don't know, I... er... I don't know. How if she rejects me?" 

"Well, you won't know if you don't try." Tao shrugged.

"Arraseo." Jonathan sighed. "I'll try."

"JONATHAN HWAITING!" the twelve cheered.

The next day came. Morning came and the warm sunlight rays woke the three up. As tricky as ever, they deactivated the alarms of the whole EXO and prepared breakfast for themselves, and some for the guys as well. Breakfast, shower, dress up, eat, brush teeth and go off, that is their daily routine. 

They took turns on who'll use the bathroom. When one is taking a shower, the ones left are eating. That's how everyday goes anyways.

"Ready to go?" Hyerin asked after combing her black hair.

"Nae!" the two nodded. 

"Okay." Hyerin smiled as she grabbed a sticky note and wrote something. Silently and carefully, she stuck the note on Tao's forehead this time before leaving.

"Wait, I'll get my skateboard!" Jonathan said before running back to the room he stays in and afterwards, went off.

The three ran-and skated- hurriedly to the train station, where the train they'll be riding just arrived. Upon arriving inside the train, the three got some seats and as for Hui Ying, she fell asleep as usual.

"So, how's yesterday night go?" Hyerin asked.

"Mwo?" Jonathan replied, tilting his head a bit.

"I mean, the advice thingies with the oppas."

"Oh, that. Well, it went well. I got lots of advices."

"And what're you planning then?"

"Will this answer that?" Jonathan smirked before pulling a pink envelope from his bag. Upon seeing it, Hyerin's eyes grew wide.

"No way, you're doing it?!"

"Yup."

"Jinjja? No joke?"

"No joke, noona. No joke."

"Kya~ Our Jonathan's a man now!" Hyerin squealed before hugging her younger sibling tightly. 

"Aish! Noona! Calm down!" Jonathan cried as he tried struggling free from Hyerin's hug.

"Mianhe, I'm just so happy for you, Jo!"

"Eh? Wae? I'm just confessing, not proposing or anything, noona." Jonathan laughed.

"Even though! I'm just so, eh~ Proud!"

"Well then, thank you?" Jonathan smiled.

"So, when're you doing it?"

"Dismissal."

"Any plans or special ideas you'll do in this confession you'll do?" Hyerin asked.

"You'll know later~" Jonathan winked.

"Why later?" Hyerin pouted.

"It's a surprsie, duh." Jonathan smirked.