I never stopped

We can learn to love again

 

 

 

6 months passed

 

 

 

 

 

Kris finds himself inside a Gucci store inside a mall. It’s his habit now, going to his favorite stores every free time he had. Because maybe, just maybe.

 

He finds the new arrival products weird but he knows he would love it. It’s still Gucci after all even with all its oddness. It’s been going on for the past months, him roaming around places. He’s just walking around and around and around. Checking out  all panda plushies and collecting them. Watching wushu practices at the park and of course, the Gucci stores.

 

He’s been inside all the Gucci store inside and outside town. He just can’t help it. And even if he tries his best to deny the fact, he just misses him so much.

 

Too much, actually.

 

It’s been half a year now since his Tao left him.

It was too sudden. He wasn’t prepared for it. He thought they we’re just doing fine. He chose to ignore the fact that maybe Tao didn’t know about Chanyeol being back. Maybe Tao wouldn’t mind him playing around the other boy. Of course it was all friendly, right? There was no need to make a fuss about it.

No need to let the panda know.

 

 

But he was so wrong.

God damn his stupidity. For letting things go wrong to the point that –well, Tao left him.

He got drunk, almost lost his job. He even came knocking on Chanyeol’s door drunk and shout a couple of curses just so he could vent out his anger on others. But damn, he knows it’s all his fault.

It’s his fault Luhan avoided him for the first three months.

It’s his fault he was such a mess now.

It’s his fault his friends in Canada are getting more and more worried about him.

It’s his fault that his panda left him.

 

Kris chokes back a sob this time. He can’t cry in the mall right now. Stop Kris. The saleslady might mistake you for a freak, for crying over a new arrival Gucci bag.

 

 

But could you really blame him?

Right now all he wants is his panda back in his arms. He misses him so much.

Tao being feisty.

Tao being cute.

 Tao being breathtaking at wushu practices.

 Tao nagging him for a new Gucci bag.

Tao not leaving his arms in the morning for exercise without waking the dragon up with his kisses.

 

.

It’s been six months Kris. Get a grip. He’s gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

I saw a familiar figure looking around and went in the store.

Holy .

There was a man standing there with a red hair wearing a black shirt and a fit jeans.

Oh my God he’s changed. Is still that him?

Maybe the six months did well to him. I mean, you can’t deny how built he is now.  He looks around the store and the saleslady greets him. He flashes the girl a smile. Damn Tao, you don’t give others that smile of yours. I only get to see that. I tightened my hold of the new arrival bag.

 

“Sir you could check out our new arrival bags here and..”

 

Everything stopped.

His beautiful beautiful eyes looked up and didn’t miss me. Of course how could you miss Kris Wu.

But at that moment I was only thinking of three things.

  1. He’s infront of me.
  2. I can’t believe I’m holding a Gucci.
  3. Holy-ing-damn he’s looking at me I guess I look like a crap since-well, I haven’t been doing well for the past months.

Oh.”

Can I have a second, Zitao?” Where did you find all these confidence Kris? I’m pretty sure I almost went down on my knees the moment I saw him walk inside the store.

But ah, I’m still his duizhang, aren’t I? I have to do this.

It’s the only way I could have him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We walked outside the mall until we reached the park outside.

On the way there, it was so silent I was afraid maybe Tao doesn’t love me anymore?

Does he hate seeing me now? Well I did disturb his shopping, just when he’s inside a Gucci store. But I guess he sensed that this was important too, so he could have that later.

 

 

We stopped and I asked him to sit beside me at the bench.

It was too silent I don’t know how to start. I missed him. I’m trying my best not to tackle him right here, right now. But he knows wushu, I guess that won’t work.

 

I try again to form a good thing, anything to start up a conversation that I’ve been dying to have with him. I envisioned this too much for the past months. I have practiced all my lines. I just, I just didn’t expect him to be so quiet. So distant, so close. It breaks my heart so see him like this again. It’s like his back to the Zitao I knew. That Zitao before he was my panda. His murderous glance is back. Please no. I did everything to stop him being like this, just because he scares the hell out of Luhan.

Come on Kris, Think.

 

 

 

Tao.

 

Tao, I love you so much.

Why did you leave me?

Leave me just like that?

I thought you loved me too?

How could you?

Do you have someone else now?

How’s your wushu?

I have a lot panda plushies back home, would you like to see them?

The new arrival bag in the Gucci store , can’t believe you’d actually like that.

Tao, you better answer me.

Tao, I still love you.

Tao please…

 

It took me a moment to register that I haven’t said anything at all. I just wanted to know a lot of things I don’t even know how to start.

Tao is still silent he’s looking ahead at the kids who were playing across us.

Tao, believe me I cried too hard at nights just to see you again.

And now, you won’t even talk to me.

It’s not as bad as it seems right?

 

Do you still look at stars every night?

I miss you.

I miss us sitting under the stars.

I miss playing with you raven black hair.

Why did you change your hair color?

Does that mean you forgot about me now?*

 

 

I better start talking now. Oh God Tao if only you knew what I’m thinking about. I miss you so god damn much can’t you feel it? Didn’t you miss me too?

 

“Why did you   …..leave me?”

 

 

I didn’t get an answer.

Minutes pass and Tao isn’t answering. But he’s still there right?

Come on, Tao. Just give me a reason.

 

Please.

I love you.

I still do.

It's still written in the scars of my heart.

It’s not too late, right?

We’re not broken, Tao.

 

 

 

We can learn to love again.” That’s it. I breathed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, but maybe not each other.

I got my answer.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT

*They say that after breakups, people change hairstyles just for the fact that they-got-over-that-bastard kind of crap.

 

 

WASAP PEOPLE WAS I ABLE TO BREAK YOUR HEART PLS SAY YES PLS SAY YES

HAHAHA SORRY UMM WAS THAT A GOOD PLOT TWIST-ENDING?

OH COME ON MAN I WORKED HARD FOR THIS ONE.

SO, UHH? SEQUEL? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA U GUISE IM SUCH A BASTARD IM SO SORRY I HOPE U LIKED MY STORY.  IM SO SORRY FOR THE 27 SUBSCRIBERS & 2 UPVOTERS I HOPE U DID NOT REGRET UR DECISIONS IM SO SORRY OTL

GUISE I NEED FEEDBACKS HAHAHAHA I WISH I GAVE THE SONG JUSTICE. I MEAN YEAH, TAORIS ON BICYCLE DATE YESTERDAY. YES.

MY SHIP IS SAILING U PEASANTS.

HAHAHA KIDDING, GUISE I DID A COVER FOR THE SONG BTW BEC I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR DAYS NOW, which is where me creating a taoris fic kicks in.

 

 

 

 

thank you guise fore reading. really.

and the comments. ha-ha this is just my second time writing here & a taoris first so-

i'm sincere with the thank you's and i hope you liked my ending.

thank you, beautiful people.

i shall now go back to the underworld.

btw, see u guise at may 30 for some ovaries explosion bec of exo's cumbaek~

 

WTAF GUISE I DONT SEE NEW COMMENTS IT BREAKS MY HEART I WORKED HARD FOR THIS ONE I NEED YOUR FEEDBACKS PLS