Our Daughter's Mind

Our Daughter's Mind

Yulsic’s house.

“Appa.. I want to get married”, said the daughter, Kwon Yoona towards her father, Kwon Yuri.

Yuri dumbfounded.

“But Yoong-”, before she could finished her sentence, her daughter cut her off.

“I want to! I want to marry Seohyunnie!”, the girl squealed.

“Haish baby..”, the father sighed. She continued,

“Sica baby, did you hear what your daughter just said?”, she yelled to her wife who was walking towards them.

“I heard it seobang”, then she chuckled.

“Okay Yoong, tonight we’ll be going to their house okay? Hyunnie’s omma invites us to their house for dinner”, the blonde said to her daughter while caressing the girl’s head.

“Is it true omma?? Yeay!”, Yoona jumped excitedly and hurried to her room.

“She must have taken her stubborness from you, baby”, Yuri whispered to Jessica’s ear and pulled her into her embrace.

“At least she is not a player like you”, Jessica replied.

“Yah. I am not! You know I love you from the moment I saw you right...”

Yuri embraced her wife tighter as she earned a kiss from the blondie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim’s house.

Taeyeon’s POV.

Ding dong.

“They are here honey, open the door”, Tiffany told me. I nodded.

When I opened the door, I saw the happy family.

“Welcome Kwons! Dinner is ready. Hey Yoong, go upstairs and tell Hyunnie that we are ready to eat!”, I said while patting Yoona’s shoulder. She ran towards the stairs and we heard her knocking Hyunnie’s room.

We enjoyed our dinner with laughter. We shared many stories as if we haven’t met for ages, but the fact was we just met two days ago. Our family shared a special bond, we were so closed with each other. We had known each other since college, and now Yuri and I are working together too, we established an architecture firm together. Plus, our house was not really far from each other too.

After we had our dinner, all six of us sat at the living room.

“Guys, I had something to say”, Yuri said while glancing at her wife.

“What is it, Yul?”, I asked her.

“Well, Yoong told me just now. She wants to marry Hyunnie”, Yuri said in her serious tone.

Huge silent.

Simultaneously, Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany and I bursted into laughter.

“Hahah! Yuri are you serious? I mean Yoong really told you that?”, I said between my ahjumma laugh.

“Yup, Jessica heard it too”, Yuri replied, and I saw Jessica nodded while holding her laugh.

Yoona and Seohyun just sat there with their confused look. Why did our parents laughed so hard? Was it funny we want to get married?

“Oh my God. My tummy hurts because I laugh too hard! Haha. So what do you want to say, baby?”, I glared at my beloved wife.

She chuckled.

“I strongly approve!”, she said, flashing her eyesmile.

“Me too!”, I agreed with my wife.

“How about you two?”, I asked the YulSic couple.

“We strongly approve too!”, both of them said in unison.

Yoona and Seohyun were really happy, and both of them jumped excitedly.

“Well girls, we approve your marriage..”, Yuri looked into the excited girls’ eyes.

And then she continued.

“But in 15 years okay? Both of you are just 5 years old,kids!” Yuri blurted out.

Everyone laughed except for the two 5-years-old kids, they pouted.