Chapter 26

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirae woke up exactly an hour after Chanyeol left. Her head’s giving her a problem once she’s awake. She couldn’t remember what happened the last night, how she ended up on the bed with her clothes changed. Mirae tried to adjust her vision and then walked into the baby’s room.

Chansoo’s sleeping soundly; she smiled and him lightly.

“Good morning, little one,” she chuckled as she sees Chansoo moved a little.

Not wanting to ruin his sleep, she went to wash up and went down to the living room. Funny, she thought, where’s her husband? Did he go out already? Or he didn’t even come home the last night?

Her nose scrunched up as the smell of alcohol hits her when she’s in the kitchen. Chanyeol had cleaned it, he did, but it wasn’t a good job since he’d to leave the house within an hour. He didn’t want Mirae to work or do anything when she’s awake. He just wants her to stay on the bed if possible, until he’s back.

Mirae went to the dustbin and found a few bottles of soju there, not cleared yet empty.

“Did he drink this?” she asked herself, lost in her thoughts.

Mirae shook her head and slapped herself lightly by the face. “Stupid, why am I thinking about him when we’ve just had our quarrel yesterday?”

She sighed and walked over to the fridge, wanting to grab an apple or something light to fill her stomach and she sees a sticky note on the fridge.

Sorry Mirae, I had to leave for work this morning. But don’t worry, your breakfast’s on the table if you haven’t noticed, there’s soup for your hangover and also Chansoo’s been fed, showered and I’m sure he wouldn’t wake up until noon for his next meal. Please be at home for today. I’ve lots to explain, I hope you’ll be at home to listen. Again, I’m sorry for leaving you this early. I hope you understand.

Love, Chanyeol

She scoffed and took off the note, crumpling it before throwing it into the bin.

“At least you still cooked breakfast for me,” she muttered and heated up her food and drank a bowl of soup for her hangover.

Her hangover was finally gone after she finished her meal. She smiled as she cleans the dishes. Not because she’s feeling good. Well, she is, but most importantly because Chanyeol apologised. He knows his mistakes, and also, he trust Mirae, that’s the most important thing.

She jumped up in shock when Chansoo’s cries were heard in the kitchen. Mirae stopped whatever she’s doing and ran up to the second level. Holding Chansoo, she coaxed him but he couldn’t stop crying.

Mirae made milk for him, yet he doesn’t want it. She touched his diaper, but it’s clean; clearly not wet or he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter