Chapter 31

Fiction and Fact

"that's a wrap!" the Director gets up from his seat and chugs down a whole glass of water. 

"great job!" Kikwang made sure that he bows to everyone and thanks them for their time. He checked his watch 

5:34 pm 

'just in time' he thought.  Kikwang was planning on surprising ____ because they both had a little misunderstanding. he went inside his dressing room to change. The other b2st members were already changing ahead, maybe except for Yoseob too, because he was already fast asleep in the couch with his mouth open.

"tsk. poor Yoseob-hyung" Dongwoon said.

"ya, Dongwoon-ah, pass the perfume" Junhyung asked him.

Dongwoon takes out  Junhyung's perfume and hands it to him. "hyung, stop spraying that perfume. just because we're with SNSD --"

Junhyung sprays a bit of perfume on himself. "well, you gotta cool with the ladies." he adds.

SNSD and B2st collaboration taping just started. So far, it was good, since they are done with the recording, all they had to do was finish up the MV.

Kikwang wasn't as happy as the others. he sat beside Hyunseung, who was adding more gel to his hair.

"psst. Kikwang-ah, you ok?" 

"hyung, What can I give to ___ today?"

**knock knock knock**

Leader Doojoon quickly opens the door. It was YoonA.

---

"oh.." she gives me a bright smile and bows. "Hello Doojoon-ssi."

"oh, pretty Yoona! ^^, What brings you here?"

the other members stopped what they were doing and paid close attention to them. Yoona pops her head in the room and waves at everyone. Dongwoon rolls his eyes. Yoona was irritating to him.

"uhh. I just need to talk to Kikwang-ssi" ^^;;

Kikwang looks at Hyunseung, a bit puzzled. "just go Kikwang-ah.."

***

Yoona and Kikwang were walking side by side in the hall. The other snsd members teased Yoona, but she seemed to be ok with it. "Yoona-ssi, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"oh, SNSD members are going for a vacation in Jeju for 3 days, and.."

"and?.." 

Yoona blushes, "I was wondering..if you could come?"

"wow. That's great Yoona-ssi, but I can't."

"but why Oppa? It's only for 3 days next week!"

Kikwang was a bit taken aback since it was his first time to see Yoona act like this. 

"I mean..it's ok Kikwang-ssi..." ^^;; "just one favor, Oppa, before I go.can you meet me at the cute little cafe later? you know, the one with the best cakes. according to Junhyung-ssi. I want tot try them"

"YoonA! We're packing up!" they hear Taeyeon call from SNSD's changing room.

YoonA bows then rushed back inside the room feeling as happy as ever. "wow. YoonA unnie is happy" Seohyun said.

"well. I finally asked him out."

Taeyeon looks surprised "YOU WHAT?,,:you mean..Kikwang??"  Yoona sits on the couch beside Taeyeon, blushing. "ne. unnie"

"ya, you know he has a girlfriend. did he say yes?"

Yoona squares her shoulders, then tugs Taeyeon's arm. "Unnie, I know he'll be there.. in the meantime, help me pick out an outfit ^^"

 

----

NOTE:

TO ALL THE READERS:

thank you all for subcribing, LIKE, THANK YOU 1,000000000 TIMES! <3

I LOVE YOU ALL! :)

this fic is nearing an end =) and I hope you all like the next chapters that would come, I don't update a lot anymore because of school, I hope you all understand. :<

just a few more chapters to go and you'll all be able to know what will happen to ___ and Kikwang! please keep on supporting! ^^

 

b2st is the best!