Of course It's One

Maybe, Maybe (Hana Kimi Reverse Version)

 

 

 

  • [Emille Lee's Insight]

 

 

 

 

     "Damn that.", I hissed through gritted teeth as my eyes followed the volleyball fly over the heads of my team mates. But the instant it gave me the angle- I knew it was not going to reach past the next.

"One score lost...again.", I muttered under my breath.

   We were at the school gymnasium for the varsity's volleyball practice and we were versus the coaches we have. One woman stared at me as if trying to give me her lecture using eye language(If there was any eye language, that is). 

   I brushed her off and continued the game. It was their turn now. The leanest guy in their first six held the ball and stared at us. Deciding where to give that damn ball, I thought. Dude, the guy was awesome in serving his ball to the weakest.

   I stared at him and followed his eyes. Nicole.. My head swirled to find her still crouching awkwardly. I rolled my eyes. Who the damn thought to accept her inside the varsity??

   Kian~ the lean server served the ball directly to Nicole's way and she just stared at it with eyes full of doubtful alarm. To avoid the injury she might get from the ball~ I changed my game to softball and acted as a wanderer to make defense from her spot.

   "Out!", I shouted at her. She just looked at me with confused eyes. I am really gonna pull her out of this team.

   She didn't move an inch or did anything but just stared at me with much troubled eyes. I didn't have any other option but to push her forcefully . So I did.

   It all happened under 5 seconds. I pushed her too much hard and she stumbled out of the court. I didn't get to see what happened to her next but I  defensed the ball, another teammate of mine defensed it higher and I spiked it down to the ground. A point advancing!

   The coaches called a break and all shuffled forward to Nicole who until after 5 seconds was still lying in the floor~ writhing in pain. I felt a bit guilty and moved to see her condition too.

   Her left foot was broken due to outbalance and add my strong push towards her. The coached immediatley called a wheelchair from the University clinic and withing a few seconds- it had arrived. 

   "Sorry", I murmured as she was being raised into the wheelchair. She must have heard because smiled a bit but winced. Then everybody left the gym.

   I picked up my knapsack and my waterjug and left the place too.

~~~~~

 

   I arrived at the university's cafeteria and bought my own meal. I picked pickles and everthing in the vegtable area where all the students tried to ignore as if it wasn't displayed. Not even a single shred of carrot was taken from the counter.

   I found my seat unoccupied just as it was yesterday. I call huge dibs on that spot and no one dares to get that spot from me. It's my official eating place now. Usually, none of the students here could reserve their own seats (Except the members of the varsity).

   I reached my table and started munching on my food when someone stopped beside me. I looked sieways to see someone having a blonde strawberry hair and curved hips like a coca-cola bottle. Without even looking up to see that soemone's face.

   "Why did you push her?", Hannah demanded.

   I rolled my eyes without looking at her in reply.

   "Hey.", she started again. "Just because your the star of Seoul University's volleyball team~ you could do that to anyone. You could recieve a letter from the pricipal, you know."

   "Pssh.", I muttered.

   "YAH!", She shouted and everyone in the canteen froze."You may be the MVP for the past 3 years but I'm still the team captain. And I can ake you leave the group with that attitude!"

   I stood up and faced her. "Yah! How dare you shout at me? Am I the one who made here join the vollleyball team? What happened to the standards of the volleyball team? Make someone new join the team? Are you out of your mind or do you want to get your bestfriend a little spot for the varsity? I don't even know why you let someone join in the varsity. Our team reaches for the best. Why are you suddenly making every last choice person get in Chloe's place??"

  I could sense her ashamed. She's not the kind of person who wants to be embarrased.

  "It's not true.", she doesn't quiver. Doesn't shake. I like how she practiced it- lying.

   But she has to practice the words IN LYING.

   I crossed my arms. "You know I don't lie."

   She placed infront her brave self."I never said you were lying."
   "But you clearly impressed that I was.", I say. "I don't lie." I repeat her lines.

   It took her minutes before she could answer back. "No, I didn't put Nicole in the first six just because she was my friend. It was because of her abilities."

   I pick up my stuff and face her again. "We'll have to see.", I grin as I walk out.

~

   I walk with a gleam along the Han Hall. Everyone was greeting me with a happy smile too. I could just jump in joy. The personI wanted to kill [I meant mentally] was now in complete hell. Hannah was a total as I could say. Don't judge me~ but alot of people like her. She's nice, I admit. But maybe I just had high standards for people.

~

   I walk with a gleam along the Han Hall. Everyone was greeting me with a happy smile too. I could just jump in joy. The personI wanted to kill [I meant mentally] was now in complete hell. Hannah was a total as I could say. Don't judge me~ but alot of people like her. She's nice, I admit. But I just don't like her. I don't know. Maybe I've got just high standards for people.

   "I'm here!!", I hear a voice that is sooo famillair.

I look back.

   "Chelsea?", I ask silently.

   "Why is that girl so loud in the morning?", I ask myself.

  I delete my grumpy mood and smile. I take steps towards Chelsea. Then I see why she's shouting.

  "Damn , Again Daniel?", I curse and graps my hand.