Chapter 42

Inside Leo's Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin got up as soon as he woke up in cold sweat. "Nightmare?" Leo said groggily, slow sitting up with him. It was 1 A.M. in the morning when Hongbin suddenly woke up. He turned to Leo and shook his head. "No.." he trailed off. Leo tilted his head. "Then?" 

"Remember when I said I wouldn't be a mum?" Hongbin said slowly and Leo nodded. "I think my mind is starting to accept it, I don't want it to." Leo chuckled as Hongbin said it. "Is that what the dream is all about?" Leo said and got closer to him. He nodded, distantly chewing on his lips. "Tell me about it," Leo pressed on as he made Hongbin lie back down on the bed followed by him. And so Hongbin did.

It was nothing that he'd imagine. In the dream he was in love with both Hyuk and Leo, much to Leo's dislike. Hyuk's love was the type that was only within the moment, that would fade after a while but Leo's, was the type that would stay til eternity, that would always be comforting. Hyuk's love was like fire but Leo's was like a rock. It was because Hyuk was a growing teenager and he had his desires but Leo was comforting and always there. It ended up that Hongbin was with both of them and Hyuk forced him to choose. Hongbin had to choose between them. Heat and desire or tender and gentleness and the care? Before, Leo was ill and Hongbin opted to stay behind and take care of him. Hyuk allowed him reluctantly but only to catch them kissing for the first time. 

For Hyuk, ever place he touched Hongbin seemed to sizzle, as if just being near each other is enough to spark a blaze. Hyuk consumes Hongbin. Hongbin was constantly aware of Hyuk when he was nearby, even when he was trying to focus on something else, and Hyuk had no problem exploiting it. Hyuk would kiss Hongbin, his lips bruising against Hongbin's and their mouths would be a tangle of teeth and tongue. When Hongbin was with Hyuk, he would feel alive. That's when Hongbin's heart beats, his eyes are open and he sees and smells and feels and tastes and hears everything. It's heat, it's fire, it's the crash of the waves and the rumble of thunder. But of course Leo cuts in just when Hyuk presses his hips against Hongbin's. He'd clear his throat and get lost, causing Hongbin to get surprised because he was so lost in Hyuk, it makes him push Hyuk off. However irritating Hongbin finds it, he also finds it cute though he could never find out why.

Once Hongbin stumbled into a room where he found Hyuk yelling at Leo, he was aware that Leo has feelings for Hongbin. "He's mine, not yours, mine." Hyuk kept, nobody would have been able to handle a raging teenager but Leo did, he didn't so much as flinch which infuriated Hyuk even more. "You've said that," Leo would only say quietly. "But Hongbin is not a possession." Leo's words made Hongbin's heart waver. But Hongbin wasn't sure. He only ended up wrapping his arms around Hyuk and showering him with kisses while Hyuk held him securely against himself, his grip firm as if never going to let Hongbin go. Leo watched all with such casualness and left quietly. That's the desire Hongbin always has for Hyuk. He kissed Hyuk and poured ever last bit of him inside it as he always did.

Wherever they both went, Hyuk would always have his arm around Hongbin's shoulder the instant Leo is in sight. It was a contest but Leo wasn't even participating, watching Hyuk fight for Hongbin when there was no competition. Whenever possible, Hyuk would kiss Hongbin with the same bruising passion. Hongbin could tell how long a day is, but eventually everything blends together no matter how alive Hongbin felt with Hyuk, a whirlwind of living. Cause of the competiton, Hyuk constantly presses on to Hongbin if he still loves him, this upsets Hongbin because of Hyuk's doubts.

But when Hyuk left Hongbin with a sick Leo, Hongbin felt the gentleness and tenderness from Leo, as if Leo wanted to take care of him instead even though he was the one taking care of him. The way Leo watches Hongbin as he tends to Leo makes Hongbin nervous in a way that he's inferior to Leo and he wants to be Leo's equal. Leo's love was kind, kinder than Hyuk had ever been and Leo's presence alone calms Hongbin, even if he world was going to end, he'd still be calm as long as he was near Leo. Leo watches Hongbin with those unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter