Chapter 43

Inside Leo's Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I highlighted the parts I just added. 

The Idol Star Athletics Championship were near and Leo was to teach N and Ravi how to pass the ball in soccer. Hongbin brought his camera as they went to the park, Leo didn't unerstand why he brought it when they already had a cameraman. Hongbin had told him that he wanted to capture the moments but couldn't he already take them from the cameraman? He pushed those thoughts aside and began to teach them. Hongbin filmed them with a smile. But before that, they had to do their introduction where Leo kept his eyes on Hongbin, even when Ravi touched Hongbin's face. 

It went over to keeping the ball in the air by kicking it and to make it even more interesting for the other 3 members, Ravi had added a prize to it. "Whoever wins would get a kiss from Hongbin."

"Does this mean I get to kiss myself if I win?" Hongbin asked, bewildered.

"As if you'll even win," N snorted being the diva himself. Leo merely huffed. 

N kept trying to do it not for the sake of getting a kiss but for the sake of wanting to win. Ravi tried too to win and also make Leo jealous. He just liked teasing the couple while Hongbin did it just for the sake of trying to see how far he can go. When it was Leo's turn, he made sure he was extra careful not to make a mistake and even tried out a few tricks to impress that he learnt when he was in the soccer team. Hongbin couldn't cheer but he managed to stop filming to clap. 

"And the winner is Leo," Ravi announced. "While the loser is N." However, N turned to Hongbin and clasped a hand on his shoulder. Apparently they had this filming sequence where they made Hongbin look like he lost and had many takes on N so that they could compile his fails together. As they finished, Leo continued to teach them but before that, he got a quick kiss from Hongbin as Hongbin strayed away from them to take photos. He never stayed too far though, as he took photos, he watched Leo coach them and admired his boyfriend from afar. It had been a long time since Hongbin managed to take photos of plants and whatever he found nice, beside the members' pictures and his boyfriend's. He only managed to take Leo's pictures when he wasn't looking because Leo never allowed it. He always had to do it discreetly. 

He'd allowed the cameraman to film him taking photos and even blew a dandelion at the cameraman but not successfully. The cameraman who was feeling the heat of the sun just shrugged it off went away to leave them alone. 

Just then, he felt a pair of arms around his waist and his lips broke into a smile as he turned to Leo. Leo rested his forehead to Hongbin's.

"That's gross. Leo's so sweaty." N commented and Ravi snorted. "I know." The both watched Hongbin and Leo from afar. 

Leo cupped Hongbin's neck, his palm warm against Hongbin's bare skin. "How are you feeling?" He questioned, brushing his thumb against Hongbin's bottom lip.

"I'm feeling fine." Hongbin smiled. Leo always made sure he was alright. Leo leaned in closer and his lips touched Hongbin's, Hongbin wrapped his arms around Leo's neck. 

"Seriously, I think the heat got into the both of them, Hongbin especially." N complained. "Leo is REALLY REALLY sweaty but Hongbin still touches him and doesn't seem to mind. That's gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter