Chapter 41

Inside Leo's Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin's eyes were literally shining as Park Hyo Shin gave him an autograph and yet he was trembling against Leo. After Hyo Shin gave him back his booklet and flashed him a smile, Hongbin bowed and thanked him profusely.

"You're doing very well, keep up the good work!" Hyo Shin said and patted Hongbin's shoulder before walking off, he glanced at Leo in acknowledgement as he went. He didn't seem to take notice of the state Hongbin was in.

"Ottokaji?" Hongbin said in a light voice, causing the other members around him to laugh. Everyone was happy for the fanboy, he was really lucky to be able to be in the same company as his idol. Who said idols themselves can't be fanboys or fangirls? 

"Take a picture!" N suggested, now at his side looking at his signature. 

"Hyung is always about pictures." Hyuk said and backed away as N advanced to him. Nonetheless, Hongbin agreed and took a photo, uploading it on Twitter. "I am shaking.." his status said which was the truth. Leo wrapped his arms around Hongbin from the back, burying his face in his neck and Hongbin placed his own hands over his. 

"Calm down now," Leo chuckled softly, nuzzling the crook of Hongbin's neck but Hongbin couldn't. In the end, Leo gave Hongbin a deep kiss in front of the members who turned away. The members each wanted badly to be able to kiss someone like that someday, or better yet, to have someone kiss them like that but the chances of falling in love and being loved back were little. 

"You know, I think you both are getting a bit obvious?" N scrunchd his nose up as they pulled away.

"What do you mean?" Hongbin asked. 

"Because Leo ignores me but he smiles and doesn't ignore you in fanmeets." N pointed out, causing the others to laugh.

"You're just jealous hyung!" Ken cried out in midst of laughing. 

"Yah! I'm serious!" N hit Ken square on the shoulder and Ken muttered an 'ow'. "I kept saying he was kawaii but he just glared at me, but then when Hongbin said he was cute he was smiling like he has the greatest treasure in the world and reached out to him."

"But I do have the greatest treasure in the world," Leo said, gathering Hongbin up in his arms, inhaling his scent. Hongbin added, "When I wake up and the first thing I see is his face, I know it's going to be a great day. That alone isn't going to change no matter how much time passes."

"That's completely normal because he always ignores you," Ravi grinned and clasped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter