The Next Day

It Gets Better

Taehee P.O.V 

The dinner went well. Mother and father kept talking about how good this marrige is going to be and that after the wedding they are going to put me and stupid (hansol) in a house. When we are going to live together as a couple its going to be kind of hard to keep the secret. Scratch that. Its going to be really hard keeping the secret. I don't want to tell Sohee that I am dating him. She really dosen't like him. Hope this dosent ruin our friendship. 

The next day, I went to the mall with Sohee. She was so curious about the whole date thing but I dont know what to say. Would she be mad that I'm getting married to hansol? Would she tell the school? No she wouldn't do that. Right? 

TAEHEE!" she yelled, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yes!" I said startled. "Why aren't you answering my questions" "Sorry I was going to tell you that the guy I'm marrying is H--" I suddenly got a call from the idoit. " One second" i said with an apologetic smile.

" Did you tell her?!?!" Hansol yelled. Omo how did he know I was going to tell her. "Ani." I replied with a straight face. "Okay. Good. Mother and Father are coming over so go to our house, I'm on the way." He said in a panic. OH NO! Why are they coming so soon?? They said that they will be coming to check on us time to time. But, I didn't know that they will come so soon. "OMO! Okay i'm on my way," I said while hanging up the phone. "Sohee I have to go! I'll call you!" I yelled while running to hansol and my "house". "Where are you going??? We haven't even shopped yet!" "Sorry!"

I was running as fast as I can until I hit something really hard. Ow! What did I hit? I looked up and saw another person. "I'm sorry!" I Said while helping the person up. "It's okay" the person said. :I Should of saw you running. My name is Jimin by the way." "HYUNG! Are you okay I saw that crazy girl hit you" "YAH! Jungkook she is not crazy. Plus I'm fine." Hansol said. I'm not even crazy, I'm just in the rush anyway. That lil brat better watch what he says. "Im Sorry for his behavor. I'm Sorry I didn't catch your name" "My name is Taehee and I must go. Sorry again." I Said running as fast as I can for making up lost time. He was kind of cute. I wonder if he gose to my school, that would be awe-- Wait. What am I talking about? Im about to get married. But, that dosent mean i can't have fun until then.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im So sorry i havent been updating. I've been busy, Sorry!

I hope you liked how i brought in the other Characters! 

Will Jimin become another love interest??

Wait and find out!

Please Comment What you think. Thank you

~Author-nim