This Is A Secret

It Gets Better

Hansol P.O.V

I got a call from Mingyu hyung. So I excused myself from the table be for the "wifey" shows up. I walked to the patio at the back of the resturant and answer hyung's call:

"Did she show up yet?? Is she pretty?? I bet she is not as pretty as my Sohee!"

I mentally started to braf. The only thing I know is that my wife well be more beautiful then that floozy. "Hyung why would you bring that thing into this convo. You know I can't stand that thing. But, no hyung she has not come yet.

"When is she coming? I wonder if we know her, My dad told me she gose to our school. I wonder if you were ever with her. Probably not cause then they would have told you before the dinner. Why is this girl so  mysteryos. But whatever, call me when she gets there."

"I will hyung. Don't worry. Bye."

After the call ended I walked back to the table. As I was getting closer to the table I notice that they have arrived. I hope she is pretty. As I arrived to the table I heard father say "Welcome Hansol." I smiled then looked at the wifey and she had her head down so I couldn't greet her, so i greeted Mr. and Mrs. Lee. "Hello, I'm Hansol. It's a pleasure to meet you," I said with a bow. From the way she looks she might be pretty. Maybe. As i said that she shot her head straight up. I didn't know my voice was that amazing 'mental smirk'. I turned to greet and give her my killed wink but was meet with a face that I never knew I was going to meet. WHY HER?!?!!?

 

Taehee P.O.V

I have never seen someone so shocked in my life. Oh wait, I have...ME! When Hansol looked at me I saw so many diffrenet expressions in his eyes. We had eye contact for awhile until he spoke. "We need to talk," and with that he took my wrist and led us to the back of the resturant. Why is he doing this infront of our parents. Once we finally got the back he just looked at me but he didnt't let go of my wrist. Then i broke from his grapsed and said "What do you want?"

"Did you know about this?"

"I just found out today and I was shocked as you." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you tell anyone? DID YOU TELL SOHEE?!?" he yelled.

"NO! So calm down I haven't told anyone. So calm down no one knows that i have to marry a jerk like you.Why is he yelling in  the first place. He is not that important, his lil player boy rep will not get damged. Yet.

"We have to keep this a secret so our friend will not find out."

"Fine with me," With that i started to walk back to the table. UGHHHH I cant stand him why do i have to get married to a jerk like him. Now i have to keep this secret. I wonder how long thats going to last...

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authornim here ^_^

Short update. Sorry don't hate me :(

I will update soon.Please leave comments letting me know how I did. THANKS!