Who Is This Girl???

It Gets Better

Taehee P.O.V

" Mr. Choi why are you pointing at Ms. Lee?" Mr. Song said very sternly. I bumped him on accident, why does he have to make a big deal about it. Plus, he looks so stupid right now by standing there and not saying anything. " Mr. Song that's the girl that pushed me earlier." "Ms. Lee did you push Mr. Choi?" Mr. Song asked. I nodded. "Did you apologize?" Mr Song asked me. Once again I nodedd. "Then Mr. Choi stop making a big deal out of nothing, Ms. Lee apologize so go take a seat before I give you detention!" Mr. Song yelled. He seemed agitated. With that said the boys went to there seats quickly.

"I can't stand him," I heard Sohee say under her breath. "I agree," I turned and said to her " By the way im Lee Taehee."  "Kang Sohee, I think we'll be great friends," She said with a big smile. After she said that Mr. Song Started to teach his lesson.

I didn't pay much attention but it felt like someone was staring at me. I trunt and saw it was that creep i think his name was Hansol. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. When I did that he scoffed. What is his problem I pushed him on accident, it's not a big deal. I felt like someone else was staring at me, I turned around and it was the creep's friend. I forgot his name. He noticed that i was looking back at him and he turned away. That was strange..

I'm glad it's time for lunch. I saw all the students go into the hall way to go to lunch. Sohee told me that I can sit with her and her friends. Sohee explained to me that she is a "Queenka" and that she is very popular and her boyfriend is the Mingyu and no one can ever have him. While we were walking to lunch I heard a music coming from a room. I turned to Sohee and said "You go ahead and I will meet you there." "Okay," She said with a big smile and started to walk to the lunch room.

The room that had the music coming out of it had the door cracked. I looked inside and it was the auditorium and that boy that was staring at me in class was on stage. What is he doing? I went in and sat down in one of the seats. He was dancing to one of my favorite songs "Hello" By NU'EST. As I was watching him he match every step with the beat of the song. I was amazed. When the music stopped I started to clap and i didnt even notice i was doing it until he looked at me in shock...

 

Wonwoo P.O.V

I just finished my routine and when I was done I heard someone clapping. I looked around to see who it was. It was the new student from class. What was her name again? Ahh Taehee. Why is she here? I got off the stage and walked up to her. "Why are you here?" "I heard the music and walked in," she said innocently. She looked scared for a minute. I wonder why. "Aren't you suppose to be at lunch ?" I asked her. She nodded and looked down. She is kind of cute in away. "I was about to go there I'll walk you," I said trying to pull of my best smile possible. "Thank you," she said still looking down. I think she is blushing. Thats cute how sh- no wonwoo you can't like her you have always been single and you will stay that way.

When we got into the lunch room we walked up to the table where Sohee and her friends are sitting and next to that table there was Seventeen's table. Once I saw seventeen I said goodbye to Taehee and went to my usual seat. I sat down and they were staring at me. " Why did you come in with that witch?," Hansol asked. "I saw her in the hallway and just walked her to lunch thats all. Why? amd shes not a witch shes kind of cute," I said with a straight face. "Who is this girl and where did she come from?!?!" Hansol yelled. He always over the top. I wonder how her first day is going.

I want to get to know her more....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authornim here....Its been awhile since I have updated. Please let me know how I've done so far. Thank you ^_^