Chapter 1

MEMO

I was walking down the school hallway when my friend Taemin stopped infront of me. He held out a piece of memo and I took it from him. “Taemin-ah what is this?” I looked at the paper and it read:

‘Your smile, laugh, face and presence is enough to keep me a live even if I am on the brink of death’

I lifted my head up and saw Taemin smiling at me. I tilted my head and gave him a questioning look. He beamed at me and put his hands on my shoulders “Yoonhee-ah… Fighting!” He pumped his fist in front of my face and walked away. I heard the bell ring and quickly ran towards my class.

Darn test…Why do you have to be so confusing??’ I brought the tip of my pen to my chin and tapped it. It was a habit of mine whenever I had to think thoroughly. Ah! Right! I got it! Hehehehe~ I scribbled down my last answer and stood up. When I gave the teacher my test he told me to wait for a bit. He fumbled through his desk while I was nervously standing there. I tidied up uniform and cleared my throat. He stood up and presented me with a memo while saying “Ms. Park you are very lucky.” He smiled at me and I hesitantly took it and bowed to him. Huh? It’s the same with the other one…. I thought while opening the door and walking outside the classroom. I silently mumbled the content. It read:

“It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.” –Jacob Black

I wonder what these stuff are for…. Maybe they are making a hidden camera or pranking me…  I kept on thinking of possible reasons of why they keep on giving me memos while I walked to the canteen. When I reached the entrance of the canteen I stopped infront of the door and put the two memos in the side pocket of my bag. I bought some snacks and scanned my eyes through the canteen. I spotted my bestfriend and sat beside him. My bestfriend a.k.a Park Chanyeol is my childhood friend and crush. He always smile and radiates energy. In fact, I’ve only seen him cry once and that was when I got rushed to the hospital because I bumped my head on the slide we used to play in when we were young. “Oppa!” I slid beside him and bumped him with my shoulder. He looked at me and ruffled my hair. “Wae?” he looked back to his food and shoved a spoonful into his mouth. I looked at mine to and also shoved a spoonful into my mouth. “Oppa, you know something weird is happening… Taemin, wait you know Taemin right?” I said while chewing my food and looked up at him. He nodded his head and shoved another spoonful. “Well, he gave me a memo while I was walking towards my class…. This one.” I put out the memos from my bag and showed it to him. “Why are there two then?” He questioned me. “Oppa wait. Stop eating and listen to me first.” I lowered his chopsticks and he sighed. He looked at me and waited for me to start talking. “Actually… what’s odd is that one of my teacher even gave me one after I took my test.” I showed him the one that my teacher gave and placed it both back in my bag. When I did he started eating again. I just sighed and lightly shook my head. “Oppa do you think they’re pranking me?” He finished his food and faced me. He shook his head and said, “Ani. I think someone is confessing to you.” I gave him an understanding nod and finished my food.  “Ah… Jinjja? I wonder if there will be more…” The bell rang and I bid goodbye to Chanyeol.

On my way to my next class, Yoona, my lab partner, stopped infront of me and showed me another memo. “Yoonhee-ah! Im jealous!” She smiled and scurried off to her next class. I read the memo just before I ran to my next class. It read:

‘Is this how it is to finally fall in love?’

Luckily I reached class just before my teacher went in. When I sat down in my place which is usually at the last row near the window, I saw another memo placed on my table. It read:

‘I think the fates made me fall for the right person.’

I smiled and placed it with the others.

After class, Sulli gave me another memo.  She smiled at me and I bowed. “Komawo…” I whispered to her and read the memo. It read:

‘Lunch Time – Rooftop’

Finally lunch arrived and I headed towards the canteen. I bought 2 drinks one for me and one for the person I was gonna meet. I made my way towards the stairs and noticed that there were stickers on the wall. It had various hearts on it and as I was nearing the door that lead to the rooftop, the stickers weren’t hearts anymore, instead they were replaced by words already. “I really like you” I mumbled the writings on the stickers. I was so curious to the point where I wanted to jump off a cliff (if that made sense). I opened the door and found a couple of students holding cards. I recognized them and it was Suho, Baekhyun, D.O., Kai, and Sehun. Suho held a card that has ‘Park Yoonhee’ on it, Baekhyun had ‘Will’, D.O. had ‘You’, Kai had ‘Accept’ and lastly Sehun had ‘My Feelings?’ on his. My jaw dropped a bit and when they saw they stood aside. I saw a tall figure that had his back at me. When he turned around to face me, I had the shock of my life. Park Chanyeol, my best friend and childhood crush, was now holding a pink tulip and smiling nervously at me. Still shocked I walked towards him slowly. He presented me with another memo (hopefully the last).

“Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship, never.”-Charles Caleb Colton

I whispered to no one in particular.

“Yah… Park Chanyeol… Are you kidding me?” I looked straight into his eyes searching for a hint of emotion but found none. He firmly shook his head and said, “I’m deadly serious, Park Yoonhee. Now…all you have to do is this: If you take the tulip it means a yes. If you don’t, then no.” I looked at my feet for awhile contemplating whether or not I would accept his confession when I suddenly heard a faint noise. I lifted my head up and looked towards the direction of the door I just went through. I saw Taemin, Yoona and a lot of my classmates and even teachers gathered infront of the door all chanting: “TAKE IT. TAKE IT. TAKE IT.” I locked my eyes with Taemin and he pumped his fist into the air and mouthed ‘fighting’ to me. I shook my head and lightly chuckled. I looked at Chanyeol and went on my tippy toes. I whispered into his ear. “Park Chanyeol. I accept your feelings.” He gasped and I took the opportunity to kiss his cheek while snatching the tulip from his hands. The crowd went bonkers and started applauding. “OK! EVERYONE PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR BUSINESS!” Suho, the student council president shouted at everyone. They reluctantly left the rooftop and left the two of us alone.

When the two of us were completely alone, Chanyeol grabbed my hand and lead me towards a bench near the greenhouse on the rooftop. We sat on it and gazed into the view infront of us. It was a perfectly nice view of Seoul and it was mesmerizing. For a while we remained silent until I decided to speak up. “So… How long have you liked me?” I said while still maintaining my gaze at the view. “Since, the moment I saw you.” He replied and made me look at him. I saw him looking at me and I quickly felt my face heat up. I looked down and said, “Me too…. I really like you too Park Chanyeol… Since the moment I saw you.” I looked up and saw him beaming at me. He stretched out his arms and I embraced him, burying my already red face on his warm chest. “Jinjja?” he whispered softly to me. I nodded my head and pulled out from his embrace. “Jinjja.” I said in a firm voice. He leaned in and kissed me in the lips I kissed him back and we stayed like that for God knows how long. I smiled into the kiss and thought, This is it. This is finally the beginning of my happily ever after.

 

I sighed and got up from the couch. “And that my pretty angels, was how me and your dad’s love story began.” I pecked the cheek of my eldest daughter, Heeyeol, when the door opened. “Appa is home!” Chanyeol shouted while removing his shoes. “Appa!” My two daughters jumped off my lap and ran to kiss their appa. Chanyeol walked into the living while carrying Chanhee and holding Heeyeol with his other hand. He plopped himself on the couch and let Chanhee sit beside him. He put an arm around me and kissed my cheek. Chanhee tugged the sleeve of her appa and Chanyeol looked down to her. “Appa did you really give a lot of memos to eomma when you asked her to be your girlfriend?” He nodded and kissed the hair of Chanhee. “Ne. Appa did really give eomma a lot of memos.” He chuckled and whispered into my ear. “So what did you tell them this time?” He put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. “Oh, just how a virus asked a sheep if he can infect her with his sickness.” He raised his eyebrow and chuckled. I embraced him and kissed my daughters on their heads. “So I’m the virus and you are the sheep? And me confessing to you is ‘infecting her with his sickness’?” He looked at me expecting me to reply. “Kids, why don’t you go play in the room first? Me and appa has something to do.” I guided the kids to their room and closed the door. I walked back to Chanyeol and wrapped my arms around his waist. He did the same and put his chin on my head. “When did you become a smart and analyze that fast?” I said with a smile. He removed his chin on my head and looked at me. “Don’t you know? You’ve been married to me for 5 years and you still don’t know that your husband is smart?” I giggled and buried my face on his chest. It always comforted me and made me feel safe. He placed his chin back on my head and whispered, “Happy anniversary jagiya~” He lifted me up and spun me around. I giggled like a 5-year-old and when he put me down I got on my tippy toes and replied, “Happy anniversary to you to~ I love you~” I whispered against. “I love you to Park Yoonhee~ More than the whole universe.” He leaned in closing the gap between us and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and smiled into the kiss. He pulled back and whispered onto my lips “That moment. I will never forget it.” He placed another soft kiss on my lips. I pulled back and said, “How can we forget a thing that lead us to how happy we are now?” I embraced him and pulled him down by his tie, giving him another long kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

So... how was it? Too fluffy? too short? Just post your comments!

Here's some chanyeol everybody!

Dont forget to subscribe! 

K. Annyeong~

Btw pls read my other fanfics:

1st Confession - Suho + OC

Just An Ordinary Girl - Infinite + OC