Because Im stupid

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend


"Your okay ,Tiff ?" Taecyeon asked her as he broked the hug .Tiffany pouted cutely ..

"I guess so ...." She said sadly .

Suddenly an image popped at Tiffany's door .Its one of their loyal maids .She hurriedly went to enter Tiffany's room .Scared and shocked .

"What's the problem ?" Tiffany asked her .

Tiffany saw how panicked she was which made her curious.The maid stopped panting.

"The humans ..... " THe maid said ... still in panicked .

Taecyeon hold the lady's shoulder to calm her up .

"What happened to them ?" Tiffany asked her again .

"The two of them ,woke up already ...But the youngest didnt .The docotor went to check his state in the room " Taecyeon and Tiffany quickly left and went to them ...

*

"KEY !!!!!!" Key's father yelled as he carry his son's lifeless body ...

Tiffany and Taecyeon saw them .. She saw that Key's mother was also crying and sobbing beside his father .

Tiffany entered the room . She saw the doctor who was also sad because he can do anything about it .

"Did ...... he ........-" Tiffany asked the docotor ..still looking at the scene infront of her ...

The doctor knew what she meant but he just looked down .Tiffany's eyes began teary though she doesnt know Taeyeon's brother that much .

She and Taecyeon went nearer to them . As soon as she was close enough ,Taeyeon's mother hugged her tightly .....

Tiffany didnt said anything ... All she did was comfort Taeyeon's mother by caressing her back.

"KEY !!!!!!" He cried again .. This time the nurses helped him to stood up as they put Key's lifeless body to the bed ....

Taeyeon's mom broked the hug with Tiffany and went closer to her husband ....

They cried again ... But they didnt know that it was almost a month since they were sleeping .... But unfortunately only the two of them woke up ... Tiffany was sometimes looking for them since she knew Taeyeon cant ...

Tiffany felt sad because she knew it will truly break Tae's heart if she told her that her brother is gone already . Sadly she went outside of the room to leave the sad atmosphere ...

While walking at the hallways she was thinking and imaginig whether she should tell her or what or let others Tell Taeng .

She sighed because she cant think of a way ... Though she can but she cant choose between them ...

*

Yuri's POV




or this .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6A-QFPk1B4

(ITS "BECAUSE IM STUPId" sang by SS501 ... a kpop group ... and its a song that Yul & Yoong can relate on for being in an unrequited relationship.)


I was playing piano thinking of the things that happened to me lately ...

Its been a week since I broke up with Yoona ... And it has been a week since I realize my feelings for Jessica .... I knew from the start that I already had these weird feelings everytime she's near me ... I was just so stupid that I thought it wasnt love ..... Letting myself fall for another person ..... & Letting her go ......

I just hope her girlfriend will love her more than I can .... But I promise myself ....
If she'll ever be free again ... I wouldnt waste my time and I'll show her how she mean for me ....

I continue to play the piano as I remenisce our past memories together .... Starting when I first met her ...

FLASKBACK :

 Cars were passing by as the rain continue to pour into the wet streets ... People with umbrellas & coats were passing me ... While I was left there alone ..waiting for a bus ... outside a cafe

It has been 10 minutes already but the bus still hasnt come ....

I was looking at my watch impatiently .... still waiting for the bus .....

Suddenly an object caught my eye ... It was another person's watch ... Which was perfectly identical to mine ...

I kept on looking at my watch and hers .... I can define that she's a girl because she
's wearing a skirt yet ... I cant see her face ....

I leaned forward to her ... slowly I was getting closer

When suddenly she took her hoodie off ....

Strange and weird ,when I saw her face my heart beat differently .... I still dont know what love was back then so I never knew my reall feelings for her ...

I was staring at her ... Amused by her goddess-like beauty ......

But I stopped when finally she looked at me ... I pretended that I wasnt looking for her ....

So she turned her attention to the streets again ... I looked at her at the end of my eyes ...

Gosh~ How can she be so beautiful .... I thought to myself .. then suddenly I saw the bus coming ... I looked at her again and I saw that she was waiting for the bus also ...

The bus stopped infront of us .... we both went inside ... I kept on stealing glances at her & I saw her rolling her eyes ,probably because she noticed me ???

Dont know but if yes ... I would be totally embarassed ...

She sat at a seat beside someone while I sat at a seat next to her ... Well its really akward since its only space between us ... I forcemyself not to stare at her again ... Because I know it would be ,you know ... preety obvious ....

But then again ... I failed ... I turned to her again but then another thing cathed my attention ..
HER ID ... AND HER ID CASE ......

I looked at it again .... then suddenly ...

"YAH ~ " She said ... I looked at her , I bit my lip in nervousness ...

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT ...?!? AIsh` " she said as she blow her fringe .. Now everyone was looking at us ... eiiii so embarassed right now ...

"I-I ... was just looking at your watch ,since its the same to mine .... & also my ID case ... & also your ID" I said ... Wooo such a relief when I saw her face changed ....

Surprisingly she smiled at me .... I was happy yet confuse whether she had a bipolar disease or something ... keke

"So ... you're a mickey fan too ?" She asked me ... I nodded my head cutely ..

"Yeah ... and Im studying at the same university to yours " I said ... she grinned at me

"Jeongmal ???? ....." She said as her pitch got higher ... quite cute really

"Yeah .. by the way Im Yuri .. Kwon Yuri " I said as I held my hand ... She shook it and said..

"Jung Jessica ... but you can call me Sica since my friends call me that " She said .

"So ... does this mean Im already your friend " I bluntly asked ... She paused for a minute ...

PLEASE SAY YES !!!! ... I mentally said .,...

Then she nodded ... "Yeah~ "

END OF FLASHBACK ...

I smiled weakly as I remember her again ... Its enough already for me to be her friend ....

I stood up from the chair .... then suddenly the doorbell rang ..... I walked my way thru the door and open it .... quite shocked really to find Yoona there ....

"Oh .. Yoona ,what brought you here ?" I asked her as I open the door ... She looked down from me ... I've been her girlfriend so I knew her that well ... but I cant still be her friend ...

"Is something wrong again .. ??? About him ??? About Taecyeon ??" I asked her ... concerned...

*

Tiffany sat at the couch still thinking of a way to tell Tae without making her sad or even angry .
But she also thought that maybe its awkward to show herself to her again ....

"AISH ~" She said infrustration ....

Then suddenly she saw the flowers that Taec forgot to gave her ... She stood up and hold the flowers ....

Her heart broke as she remember Tae because of the flower again ... it was blue ... not pink

"Its her favorite color ~" She murmured to herself ... But she tried to force a smile ..same as how she tried to be happy even tho she's not ...

Someone suddenly opened the door ... Tiffany looked at who it was ..and as what she thought it was, Taecyeon'shead popped out ...

"Oh ~ So you saw that already " He said as he looked at the flowers in Tiffany's hands ...

She nodded and grinned at her ... "Well do you love it ?" he asked ...

Tiffany didnt know how to respond since ... you know it only made her sad more ... Taecyeon saw the gloomy expression of the latter ...

"uhm .. Its okay if  you dont like it " He tried to laugh but Tiffany was still serious ...

"But I really thought Blue was your favorite color so I kinda expect the opposite expression " He said in a low voice ...

"Actually oppa Pink is my favorite color ... but its okay " She said .. Taecyeon then smiled at her ..

"Got it ... Pink " He said ... Then they both smiled at each other ...

"By the way Oppa ,Can you do me a favor ?" Tiffany asked him .. Taecyeon looked at him waiting for her respond ...

"You see .... About ... " She sighed first before saying her name infront of him again ..."T-Taeyeon's brother ... I knew she needs to know about that " She added ..

Taecyeon looked at her and fix her bangs ..."Well we could send someone to tell her about it .. "

He said .. then Tiffany remembered something ...

"But how 'bout our wedding tomorrow ?" She asked ...

"Well due to what happen a while ago .. Im afraid we need to cancel it ... But I want you to know that I can wait till forever just to marry you ... " He said sincerely as he stare at her eyes

Tiffany felt touch yet felt guilty knowing she cant give him the love he deserves ...

"I love you ...." He said ..as he hugged her ...

"I-I love you too Oppa " Tiffany reluctantly  said ...

Taecyeon knew that Tiffany only said that because she doesnt want to make him sad ... She really doenst mean it that way ....

He broked the hug ....

Tiffany yawned .....

"Okay .. go to sleep now ..." He said as he pat her head just like an older brother pats her younger sister's head ...

*

"He's ... getting married already " Yoona said in a low voice ...

Yuri felt sorry for Yoong .. so she held her hand to comfort her ...

"Its okay .. Yoong ... There are still lots of other people there ....." She said ...

Its kinda weird for Yuri because she herself cant accept that she needs also to find others .. and not sticking to her unrequited love towards Jessica ..

"How bout you ? " Yoona asked her ... Which made Yuri to look down also ... She sighed

"Well ..same as you ... *sigh* She already had a girlfriend " Yul said .. Yoona added ...

"Look at us .... its kinda strange actually how both of us had the same situation .." Yul added as she tried to laugh ....

"But ..... ofcourse .... we still love them because ...." Yuri stopped for a moment ...

"Were stupid ... " Yoona added ...

"YEah ~"

*

Tiffany was already asleep but Taecyeon wasnt ... She look around her room .... and she saw how deeply inlove she was with Taeyeon ... Because even though They were already getting married still she paints her and their memories ....

~I guess some guys cant take this pain anymore ... - He thought to himself as he look at every paintings and memories about Taeyeon ...

Then she looked at Tiffany again ....

"I guess Im really stupid .... for letting myself hurt " He said in a low voice as he look at her ...

~ Really stupid for loving you ...... -He thought ...

~ but I know .... you're also in pain same as I am ... So *sigh* I wont be making it hard for both of us - He continued ....

*****************************************************************************
My update ... keke sorry guys for making you wait .... the ending is kinda near and I think I'll make another fanfic by our sembreak ... since you know Im really eager to study hard ... since thats the only thing that I can see for me to go to KOREA LOL ....

But other than that I still hope you like it .... & Have a happy weekend  you


& apologies if there isnt a TAENY moment here ...