Death

Death At First Sight

Listen to this song: Jay Chou's Piano Sorrow 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“I’m back my love. How was your day?" A young man asks as he closes the door with a smirk, walking into the cold, broken down room, the afternoon light shining in. 

Silence.

“Nice? Great, so was mine!!!” The young man said as he approach the bed.

“So, do you want to eat anything?” He asked.

Silence.

“No? I guess we could just cuddle together!!!” The young man then leaps onto the bed and snuggle next to Kai on the bed. The young man laid his head on Kai’s chest while his arms wraps around Kai’s waist.

“Kai, did you catch a cold?” The young man asks as he touch Kai’s hands.

Silence.

“No? Then why are you so cold?” The young man asks with sly smirk.

Silence.

“I guess I can answer that.” The young man said.

“Well, you're-“

BAM!!!!

“Do Kyungsoo, you are under arrest for murder and kidnapping.” Rough hands grab the young man named Kyungsoo off of Kai.

“Anything you say or do will be used against you….” The voices drift off as a group of police officers drag Kyungsoo away from the scene.

      Crime investigators, police officers, and forensic scientists gather around the crime scene, taking pictures and collecting important things. Bottles, drugs, books, and clothes were all over the grounds. As a woman was taking picture of a certain person, she commented, “What a pity. He was killed because he was the victim of a person who had never experience first love.” 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 

A Week Before The Crime Scene.......

 

      Fourteen-years-old Kyungsoo was walking down the hallway. He came to an abrupt stop when he saw “him”. Kyungsoo quickly turn towards the lockers and tries to blend in. ‘He’s so hot.’ Kyungsoo thought as “he” passed by him. After a minute or 2 since “he” passed by Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo finally push the locker away from his body and made way to his classroom. ‘He’ll never ask me out.’

      But fate was on his side that day. Once Kyungsoo enter his classroom, he was greeted by a warm and smooth lip. As soon as the lips came in contact, it left.

      In front of him was the person he never thought would ever do that. It was “him”, Kim Jongin or known as Kai, the player of this middle school.

“I like you.” That was all it took: 3 simple words to make Kyungsoo fall deeply in love.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

The pass 3 days were full of heaven and cupids to Kyungsoo, but what Kyungsoo didn’t know was going to attack him soon.

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It was a rainy and cloudy day. Kyungsoo was waiting after school by the school gates for Kai to get out of detention. All of a sudden Kai appeared. Kai was drenched in the rain and behind him was his group: Kris, Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun.

“Let’s break up.” That was all it took: 3 simple words to break Kyungsoo.

“W-Wait. What??!!!” Kyungsoo gasped hastily.

“It was all part of a bet. No stings attach.” Kris explained as he pat Kyungsoo’s shoulder before walking away with the others following behind, leaving Kyungsoo all by himself in the rain.

“No. I won’t let you go no matter what.” Kyungsoo whisper wildly as he stare at Kai’s back with a look of determination.

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

      Over the next 2 days, Kyungsoo stayed home and planned out his plan. Everything was normal at school but awkwardly Kai have been receiving a lot of death signs.  Right after the day that Kai broke up with Kyungsoo, a black cat was crying outside of his house at night. This morning, Kai saw the same black cat got ran over with its eyes on Kai. Kai was accidently stab by the side of his waist by a sharp led pencil in his afternoon class by a random girl. By the end of the day, Kai was dead tired, but he had basketball practice.

      After practice, it was already late. Kai was walking alone in the dark dreadful street with only the dim street lights. The only thing that Kai could hear was the “taps” of his shoes and his fast beating heart. Just as Kai turned a corner, he heard another sound. It was another “taps” of shoes. It was closely behind him. Kai immediately fasten his pace.

      Out of nowhere, the tapping stop and so does Kai. Kai cautiously turned around and face a familiar face.........

“Hello Kai.”

BAM!!!!

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 “My lovely Kai.” A familiar voice voiced out as Kai’s eyes struggle to adjust to the darkness.

“Where am I?” Kai ask.

“In my world.” The voice answered back.

“Kyu-Kyungsoo?! What are you doing??!!” Kai said as he struggle with the ropes around him.

“You’re mine. And you will remain like that forever.” Kyungsoo said with a sly smile.

“No,” Kai said sternly, “I would rather die.”

Silence. 

“For real?” Kyungsoo sweetly cooed.“Fine by me.”

      That was the last day Kai will ever see the light; the last day to ever see his love ones ever again; the last day to see the devil in front of him. With a small smile, Kai let out a deep breath and laid alongside with the blood cover bed in the old broken down room.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

      The next day, Kyungsoo came “home”. He was greeted by the smell of Kai and blood.

“I’m back my love. How was your day?" A young man asks as he closes the door with a smirk, walking into the cold, broken down room, the afternoon light shining in. 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm finally had time to update this last and final chapter!!! I am so sorry that this had to be an oneshot. 

-littleocean