Innocent Magnae?

BoyFriend's...7th member?!

Helllo~! :D Who else here watched BoyFriend's subbed M!Pick episodes already? I learned new facts about BoyFriend, which could hopefully make the story more interesting~ xD That, and it was confirmed that Youngmin was the older twin! By 6 minutes~ And all this time I thought it was Kwangmin xD Oh well, I can live with that fact~

Also, I was suppose to post this awhile ago, but Google Chrome crashed and I had to re-type the whole thing, so mianhae for the long wait!

-

[MinYe POV]

I shuffle quietly over to the twins' room, which was right beside mine and Minwoo's. I could hear laughs and some shouting, which in all honesty scared me. Sure, they don't seem like bad guys, but I still don't know them so well.

I poke my head through the door nervously, but they seemed to be involved in a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"Kawi-Bawi-Bo!"

The twins cheered as Minwoo buried his head in his hands.

"That's the 5th time you've lost, Minwoo-ah~" Youngmin said with a laugh.

"I-it's not my fault, hyung! You two have some kinda freaky twin-telepathy thing that works against me!" Minwoo said, pointing accusingly at the two grinning twins.

I push the door open some more, and was soon spotted by Kwangmin.

"Ah! Jaeminnie! Come on over and play with us~" He said, grinning as he scooted over to give me some space.

I smile and sit between him and Minwoo, "Whatcha doin, hyungs?"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Youngmin announced, and we soon started playing.

Minwoo had a fierce look in his eyes as we played- it was pretty amusing.

"Kawi-Bawi-Bo!"

The twins cheered again as they won, leaving me against Minwoo.

"Kawi-Bawi-Bo!"

I grin as he lost, "Mianhaeyo, hyung~"

Minwoo pouted, eyebrows furrowing. I was scared that he might actually be mad.

Youngmin must've noticed too, cuz he nudged Minwoo and said, "Yah, it's only a game~"

Minwoo only pouted some more, looking away from the blonde twin.

I bit my lip- I wasn't good at situations like this, usually when I open my mouth, the person only ends up becoming more annoyed.

Wait. MinYe was awful at it. But Jaemin wasn't!

Damn tho, how would Jaemin, a magnae, act in this situation?

This was the moment of truth. Could I really pull off the snarky-sarcastic magnae role with a hyung that seems to have a temper? Plus I don't know how all of them act yet! Guess I gotta do what Jaemin's gotta do.

Be the Innocent Magnae.

I pout, and look up at Minwoo with the best puppy dog eyes I can muster, "Hy-hyung, I didn't m-mean to win, mianhaeyo..."

I never tried this when I was girl, and now that I was a guy I decide to do it? On another guy? Why didn't I think of this fact earlier?!

Surprisingly, Minwoo's face went from annoyed to surprised, he blinked several times, before saying, "A-ah, it's fine, I'm not mad at all!"

[Minwoo POV]

True, I was annoyed at the JoTwins and all, and annoyed at myself for losing again.

But I wasn't annoyed at Jaemin, at all! It was really surprising seeing him like that, and hearing him say sorry.

"Hyung, you sure?" He says again, still looking up at me with those adorable eyes of his.

Did I just call a guy's eyes adorable?

"It's fine, Jaemin-ah~" I grinned, as his face brightened.

I faced the twins but they were staring at us with a look on their faces... I can't seem to tell what exactly.

"Ah, Jaemin, you look sleepy," Youngmin-hyung says suddenly, as Jaemin faces him with a look of surprise.

"A-anio! I'm not," He says with a smile. Seriously though, why is he so pretty?

Sure there are alot of KPOP guys who are pretty enough to be a girl, but to actually have a member like that? There's this weird feeling.  I pity Super Junior-sunbaenims. [A/N: Or U-KISS, or Infinite, or SHINee, every group has that pretty member xD]

"Actually, you guys are the ones who practiced all day, hyungs should go to sleep," Jaemin says with a sweet smile.

Kwangmin-hyung tried to hide a yawn, "N-no, we're fine, Jaemin-ah."

I smile a little, "Kwangminnie-hyung should go to sleep, Youngminnie-hyung too!" 

Jaemin nodded in agreement.

The twins sigh, as I notice Jaemin grin wider.

"Goodnight hyungs~" He said before getting up and waving his hands. A complete and utter magnae, he is.

"Jaljayo~" The twins say together, smiling at him, as I get up too.

"Minwoo, you better not to anything to our magnae tonight." 

I turn around to face them, thinking they were joking, but they both had a serious look on their faces.

I'm scared.

"N-neh. Uhm, jaljayo~" And with that I hurry out of the room.

So I'm gonna have to share a bed with the most adorable guy / group member ever.

I'm perfectly fine.

-

OTL I was suppose to post this yesterday, but once again, my sisters shut the net T_T 
Anyways, I have no idea what I'm writing, ehe~
Thanks to the subscribers though~ ;_; *sniff*