The Letter

When You're Gone

To: Master Donghae

 

 

              By the time you read this letter, I'm already on my way to a place where no living human ever reached. I can't sleep for nights thinking about how to get your forgiveness for my sins towards you, IM DONGHAE..

 

              That's right. Your real name is IM DONGHAE. Sorry for not telling you earlier.And sorry too because I've got no time to explain to you. But, Yoona C\can explain it for me. I know that you would never forgive me. I'm not asking you to forgive me, but I hope you can understand.

 

             To be honest with you, got jealous of your adopted mother because you gave her a Ferrari as a birthday girt a few years ago. But, I know who am I to you. A MAID. I don't want a luxury car. But, a sincere pray from you would be more than enough.

 

                There are two people that keep haunting my mind right now. You and Yoona. I know that I'm not a good mother. But, please take care of Yoona. This is all my fault. She's got nothing to do with it. I told her that I'm visiting a relative overseas and I would appriciate it if  you keep it that way. My Death would affect her health. And please take care of yourself, for your adopted mother. She did many things for you.Saranghae..

 

 

I'm gone forever,

And I'm leaving you behind,

I hope you'll lead a happy life,

Until the end of your time.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                   LOVE,

                                                                                                                                               Ahjumma