Gone Means Gone

When You're Gone

               "When the first time I saw you, I really hate you and Yoona. After all, who need someone like both of you in life", I said it out loud as if ahjumma could hear me.

 

               "Back when I was kid, I used to hear you voice greeting me, 'Oh, you're home' everytime when I got back from the hospital. Don't you realize that hearing your voice is enough to make me angry? Or when Yoona keep asking me to play with her? I felt like slapping both of you whenever you spoke to me," I stopped talking. I could not hold it any longer. Tears were streaming down my face.

 

                 "I know I was wrong. But, do you have to punish me like this? It's fair!" I sobbed.

 

                 Why did you do this to me?? How could you give me away to someone else. How could you do that? You said Yoona can explain everything to me. NO! I don't want to hear it. I don't want to know and I don't care! I want the truth to be buried along with you!

 

                Then, I put my right hand on my chest.

 

               "Sorry for not telling you when you were still around. Sorry for all my wrongdoings .Thank you for your kindness. Bogoshiposeyeo, OMMA..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Mother's Day.. <3 <3 Especially to my mother.. Thank you for everything..Saranghaeyeo OMMA..<3 <3 <3

 

Do leave your comments.. :)