When I Was Your Man

When I Was Your Man

"Omg! Long time no see you! You look so handsome now!"

He turns around as he heard that voice. It was so close to him that he thought she finally decided to talk to him. But it was not. She was talking to their hoobae.

"Jie! I am always handsome!" Kris jokes at her.

"Look at you now! With Kris Wu junior! What is his name?" He saw how she happily pinched the cheeks of Kris' son lightly.

"His name is Kevin. Kevin says hi to Aunt Victoria."

"Aww Kevin is so cute."

"Where is your husband, jie?"

"As soon as we got here, all of his niece and nephew already surrounded him." She chuckles as she pointed at her husband.

He wished that it was him that she was pointing but no, she was pointing at his besfriend again.

It was SMTown annual gathering where all of SME ex-artists gathers around. They would come with their family since most of them ahve their own family now. Some of them married among each other. He remembers that when she was Victoria, he always missed this event. She would plead him to go but he always asked her to go alone since he was busy with his own stuffs. He knows she always loves these kind of event where she can meet and hang around her friends. But he was a jerk. That was the only best word to described him.

The music were playing our songs. Our songs that we used to dance together under the dim light. The songs that we used to listen together while sharing earphones, lying on the bed while cuddling to each other side by side. But now, all the song sounds different when he saw her right in front of him but he can't reached her.

"Hey, It's Victoria. She looks so pretty! She looks glowing."

He heard his hyung said that. Well, indeed. She looks so beautiful and maybe because of her pregnancy, she looks more glowing and naturally more beautiful. He has admit that. Somehow he feels glad she finally pregnant although it hurts for him to see that it was not his baby she is carrying. He is happy for her. She used to feel so afraid about having a baby and the image of giving birth used to scared her the most. But when she got married, everything changed. She told him she wanted to have baby. And she did. But she lost it.

Again, because he was a jerk. He admit everything. He was too selfish. He was to ego. His past with her still remains as his nightmare. It still haunts him everytime he closed his eyes everynight on the same bed they used to share. He wanted to throw everything, he wanted to move out from that house because every where he goes in that house, it reminds him of her. But he cant when he realized that the house contain too many good memories with her that he have to preserve.

"Qian." He heard him called out her name full with love.

"Yes honey?" She turn around slowly.

"Here, for you." Her husband pulled out a flower from his jacket. "Sorry to keep you waiting. You know how much all my hyung's sons and daughters love me."

She look surprised even with that kind of little things. She just love it and how could he ever neglected that before?

"Thanks honey." She kissed her husband's cheek.

"Do you wanna dance?" Her husband asked her with a smile.

"Oh honey, how can I dance with this.." She pointed at her growing belly.

"Oh come on Qian. I know how much you love to dance. Come."

Her husband take her hands and held her like he don't wanna lose her forever and walk to the center. They almost passed him without noticed him if he wasn't staring at them without blinking. She stops her husband. They both noticed him, finally.

"Hi, long time no see you, bestfriend!" His bestfriend hugs him like the always did.

"You almost didnt noticed me." He said.

"How have you been?" She asked him with a smile.

"I am fine." He lied. But he knows she knows.

"Hey guys, congratulations for your upcoming newborn baby! I am going to be an uncle, finally?" He faking his chuckles.

"Yeah! Just wait another 7 weeks and you are going to be an uncle, Changmin!"

"You must be happy Kyuhyun." He said.

"Yeah, of course!"

A few years ago, it was Kyuhyun who congratulated him on his wedding with Victoria. He knows how Kyuhyun actually loves Victoria back then but he was lucky to asked her to married him first before Kyuhyun. Yes, was lucky. But because he don't know how to appreciate what he had, he lost it. He lost Victoria because of his selfishness and his ego. If and only if he pay more attention to every of Victoria's smallest request. But he is a fool. He lost Victoria on the day he choose his career over Victoria. She was two months pregnant when she had miscarriaged. He wasn't there for her. Luckily, Kyuhyun saved her. He can remember exactly how hateful she look at him when he reached the hospital. That's when he knows she had enough. She asked for divorce. He have to let her go. Although it hurts, he know he have nothing to worried about Victoria anymore since she is with Kyuhyun who love her so much. He shouldn't have let her alone most of the time when they were married. He realized it was his mistake, his biggest regret in his life to treat Victoria carelessly like that when he was her man.

 


OMG exactly 1 year after i created this story, i finally able to write the final chapter. Thankyou for those who keep waiting! Thank you so much.