Call

Kyungsoo Feels

 

"Annyeong Jagiya!" Kyungsoo greeted once you answered the video call.

Giggling, you answered back, “good afternoon to you too, so how’s your day?”

“It’s sooooooo tiring. We woke up at 11am to eat lunch then started practicing without any breaks.”

“It’s 5:30 already! You’ve been practicing for more than 5 hours straight?” Wide eyed like your boyfriends eyes, you asked.

“Yes. Thank goodness Kris gave us a break time or we'll break. Literally.”

Smiling sweetly you started, “Oppa, you know Kris only wanted you guys to be perfect when performing. Yeah he’s tough and stubborn too sometimes, but remember it’s for your own benefits hhmmm?”

“I can’t say no whenever you call me Oppa. You know that jagi right?”

You laughed at his cuteness.

 

***

 

You were busy catching up/talking to Kyungsoo about both your days and what happened to each other’s life the past weeks since he’d been spending most of his time sleeping at his dorm instead of the apartment you two both shared.

You were in the middle of a conversation when you heared Kris shouted on the other line, “Guys! Take six! Come on!” and you also heared the blabbering of his brothers.

“Looks like you needed to practice right away before Kris the dragon gets mad.” You said.

“Right. I’ll talk to you soon, jagi. I miss you! Saranghae!”

He didn’t wait for your response since he immediately ended the call. Well, he doesn’t need to. Since he already knew  that you feel the same.